Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Lastly, some misc lounge pics.

3am offerings for the runners. I really appreciate that they take the time to do this.

CR has small Dasani bottles upon request, but I really like this water machine and that they put out bigger glasses.

I really like the lounge here - just such a nice setup. It's a little funny to me that they still pipe in the hip modern jazz as CR's background music.

The 14th floor felt a little busier this trip than past experiences - seemed like most of the rooms were full by my estimate, including a large wedding party. Many runners as well. But then there were plenty of times where noone was around as well.

View from the lounge balconies.

Last edited:
I've been looking through the thread, but there's so many posts! Does anyone have any pictures of the food/beverages at the Animal Kingdom Lodge lounge or happen to know which page of this thread I could find them? We're staying club level for the first time 3/23-3/26, and I can't wait. Thank you!

I just got back. I posted a few pics here are some.

So that is one night dinner spread. I did not take a pic of the beer or soda.

I've been looking through the thread, but there's so many posts! Does anyone have any pictures of the food/beverages at the Animal Kingdom Lodge lounge or happen to know which page of this thread I could find them? We're staying club level for the first time 3/23-3/26, and I can't wait. Thank you!

Here is the desserts
Desserts are not that great. But the unlimited mickey ice cream bars are what it is all about.

Snacks are pretty consistent with other CLs. While I wish there was maybe one thing offered with a little more substance, I really don't mind this new setup all that much.

View attachment 652025

View attachment 652029

This little fridge is pretty much stocked with these items all of the time - Uncrustables, Grapes, Carrot Slices, Apple Slices (was out in this photo) and Sabra Hummus/Pretzels.
View attachment 652030

View attachment 652033

Hey @trishadono.... ice bucket!
View attachment 652034
I kept asking ! We needed to ask for ice. Like why?
Also they said they couldn’t put out red wine because they didn’t know where to put it. Again why?

Ha too funny you remembered how that bothered me. Have to say seeing you and Ds, @Eastern and @Dispro1
families made 10/01/21 a great weekend.

Breakfast

Sorry bad fruit pic
Other days Breakfasts, they change out the hot food and the rest seems to stay the same

There was breading pudding another day but forgot pics.

A handful of pages back a couple of people had reports and pictures. I believe SkyGuy was one of the people and there were one or two others. Probably around page 1760 or so. Also, check page 1 bc the moderator or originator of this thread has been doing a great job of updating with pics and reviews for each CL since reopening. I think BC was just added. Enjoy your trip and please come back and share your pics and review. 😃

Does anyone have an update on the Tonga Lounge? I saw that guests in the Tonga Suites can access the CL lounge in the Hawaii building, just as before, but is the Tonga Lounge also offering food throughout the day? I know they have not brought back room service. Just trying to see what, if any, the added benefits are of staying in a suite versus staying in a Hawaii CL room (other than the extra square footage). Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter