Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Maybe media event on the 30th?

Unannounced after hours event. Join us for a once in a lifetime after hours event as we wait for the clock to strike midnight and start the celebration of Disney Worlds 50th anniversary in a very special way...

this is said half jokingly. I know of no such event, but seems like a lost revenue opp for disney and could easily see it being done.

Last edited:
Unannounced after hours event. Join us for a once in a lifetime after hours event as we wait for the clock to strike midnight and start the celebration of Disney Worlds 50th anniversary in a very special way...

this is said half jokingly. I know of no such event, but seems like a lost revenue opp for disney and could easily see it being done.
I’d do lol!

For those of you who are regulars at the BW club level I have been in contact with Redgie during the closure. We were also lucky enough to see him during our trip in March at Trattoria on the BW. Well, he has told me he will be staying at Trattoria for now and not returning to the Innkeepers Club. My husband and I are so disappointed in the news, as is my young granddaughter, who adores him. Redgie is an amazing chef and was always willing to share recipes with me. I will miss his, as I am sure many returning guests will.
Noooooooo 😭

I’m in… here’s my money! :rotfl2:

I'm going to guess that Disney will have security checking vehicles entering the area to ensure only those with reservations for dining or resort will be coming through. They know people always look for shortcuts.

As for being there when the MK opens I am not about to fight that crowd. There may be a small tribute to the original opening ceremony but doubt it will be so incredible that we won't get the same from one of the many, many vloggers covering it.

My plan is to take it easy in the morning as I want to have energy until the night time fireworks and see no point in driving myself nuts with the masses of people. Will show up for the afternoon, grab dinner, try and find some interesting things going on. No intention of riding rides as the lines will be insane. My goal: I'd love to get a 50th pin if they have a special one for that day, otherwise will just skip the pins this trip (too many as is).

Last edited:
Have to cancel next weekend at the grand. However it’s a good reason. Finally found a car to buy lol. I’ve been looking for months and there are none up here so going to DD’s neighborhood in VA. They have tons.

I’ll be ok, I still have my trip the end of the month and DH is fine with it.

Bonus: get to see my Grandpup!

Anyone know the number and hours of wholesale reservations? Priceline is giving me a headache 🤕

Missed opportunity!

Anyone know the number and hours of wholesale reservations? Priceline is giving me a headache 🤕
Disney Wholesale department is at 407-939-7671. The best time to call is during the week M-F 8-5 but they may have limited support on weekends. Give them a quick call.

Do you have guest number issues on your reservation or don't have a valid Disney reservation number to link in MDE?

Dave

Last edited:
Hey girl, you go for it!!!!! (and you did...lol) I should have been there this week (solo trip) but canceled and am now looking at booking a Nov. or Dec. visit before a planned January one with my sisters. Where are the AP discounts??????????????
Sorry that you had to cancel @grannyminnie...glad tjpugh that you will get to plan another trip or two! My suggestion(not that you asked..lol) would be December..the world is extra pretty at that time of year!
I will have all 4 opened ones tried by 10/01. I am getting my monies worth of my AP I renewed in May 2020! Also been flying for free most trips on JB with points. Next year DD is in a few weddings and we will be planning hers for 9/30/23. I am getting the trips in this year while I can . Next few years she wont have as much time for her Mom:rolleyes:
You go CL girl!!! Lol...I have a feeling that your DD will always have time for her mom..and those fab mother/daughter Disney trips..:lovestruc..happy wedding planning!!
For those of you who are regulars at the BW club level I have been in contact with Redgie during the closure. We were also lucky enough to see him during our trip in March at Trattoria on the BW. Well, he has told me he will be staying at Trattoria for now and not returning to the Innkeepers Club. My husband and I are so disappointed in the news, as is my young granddaughter, who adores him. Redgie is an amazing chef and was always willing to share recipes with me. I will miss his, as I am sure many returning guests will.
Oh no! Sorry to hear that...I agree Redgie is an amazing chef..and such terrific CM..nice he shared some of those yummy recipes with you..and thanks for letting us know that he'll be staying at Trattoria for now...
Yep, and possibly the renewal of my AP may depend on whether or not any AP discounts show up before my March renewal date...:confused3
Uggh..hate the waiting..and sure hope that there will be some AP discounts coming soon! Very verybsoon...lol

Disney Wholesale department is at 407-939-7671. The best time to call is during the week M-F 8-5 but they may have limited support on weekends. Give them a quick call.

Do you have guest number issues on your reservation or don't have a valid Disney reservation number to link in MDE?

Dave

Thanks so much. I’ll try them tomorrow, if not then, on Monday. It is actually a number of people on the reservation. They left the child off.

It’s actually also a modification issue. I took off one day and got an email from Priceline that the hotel agreed to it and I’d be getting a refund for that one night, but that night is still showing up on the reservation.

Last edited:
It’s actually also a modification issue. I took of one day and got an email from Priceline that the hotel agreed to it and I’d be getting a refund for that one night, but that night is still showing up on the reservation.
Ughhhh.............hope you get it resolved

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter