Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

As of a few days ago the Freestyle machine was not running in building 46. I do not know about the other locations

Best way to get to Disney Springs and back from Caribbean Beach Resort? Uber? Bus?

Thank you.

(I did a search but couldn't find the answer)

Thank you. Bus service from CBR okay?
I never go to Disney Springs, so I don't really know? We had great bus service to MK in October. It is recommended that you get to the bus stop at 6:30 for 8:00 AK or MK opening so that you are in the park as soon as they open early. Disney Springs, I really don't know.

Thank you. Bus service from CBR okay?

We took the bus to Disney Springs from CBR one night in April. Didn't have much of a problem at all. Using the app to grab a bus at the resort is helpful for all destinations on your way out (sometimes their times speed up so you can't dilly dally). On the way back sometimes you wait a while, we had a moderate wait on the way back (but not as bad as one afternoon coming back from AK which must have been in the 40-50 min range).

We took the bus to Disney Springs from CBR one night in April. Didn't have much of a problem at all. Using the app to grab a bus at the resort is helpful for all destinations on your way out (sometimes their times speed up so you can't dilly dally). On the way back sometimes you wait a while, we had a moderate wait on the way back (but not as bad as one afternoon coming back from AK which must have been in the 40-50 min range).

That is good news. Thank you. We don't mind waiting for a bit for the bus. No biggie for the return. Thanks.

Best way to get to Disney Springs and back from Caribbean Beach Resort? Uber? Bus?

Thank you.

(I did a search but couldn't find the answer)
We just got back from 8-days at the CBR & went to Disney Springs twice, once in the morning for a brunch reservation & once on another evening for a dinner reservation. We stayed in the Aruba section & were right by that bus stop but the day we went in the morning was our 1st day there and I wasn't sure how often the buses were running to that side of the resort so I decided to go to the main Old Port Royal bus stop. We asked the front desk when we checked in the night before what time the Disney Springs buses started running bc our reservation was @ 10am right when it opened. They told us the buses would begin running at 9 an hour before it opened.

So we arrive at the OPR bus stop for DS at 9am & sat for about 15 minutes before one of the internal loop bus drivers stopped & told us that the DS bus wouldn't be running until 10am. So I ran back to the front desk & talked to Cast Member who apologized & because of the misinformation would be getting as a free taxi to DS right then.

The evening ride to DS was alot less eventful we used the Aruba bus stop & waited maybe 5 mins & DS bus pulled up & another was right behind it.

All that to say evening bus rides to Disney Springs are lot easier & more frequent. In the mornings I would check & double check with the front desk about bus times. Uber may be a better option but we had two car seat aged children with us so not really an option for us.

We just got back from 8-days at the CBR & went to Disney Springs twice, once in the morning for a brunch reservation & once on another evening for a dinner reservation. We stayed in the Aruba section.

Not a question about Disney Springs, but what building in Aruba were you in? Did you like the location? We are booked in a standard view 5th sleeper, so either Aruba or Jamaica, so trying to get some recommendations.

Not a question about Disney Springs, but what building in Aruba were you in? Did you like the location? We are booked in a standard view 5th sleeper, so either Aruba or Jamaica, so trying to get some recommendations.

The best place for transportation would probably be Jamaica bldg 41-43.

We just stayed in Aruba 51, that was a pretty central location, but we found we never really went back to Centertown after the first day.

Last edited:
We were in building 56. Literally the last building. But it actually turned out pretty nice. The bus stop & the riviera skyliner station were both right beside our building. We were closer to the Riviera restaurants than the CBR ones but just by a couple minutes. We could get to the Riviera in about 8 minutes & Old Port Royale in 10.

We are booked at CBR for Jan 11-17 and I'm starting to get excited! I do have a couple questions though. First, which skyliner station is the one that goes to Epcot, is it Riviera?

Secondly, we are planning 2 days at HS, 1 day at AK, 1 day at MK and plan to hop to Epcot in the evenings. With that in mind, where which village/building do you think is ideal, and why? I can't decide if we're better off being closer to the CBR skyliner station, or Riv. I think I'm leaning toward Riv for the ability to walk there for food though! (and of course I know all we can do is put in a request and then hope it happens)

We are booked at CBR for Jan 11-17 and I'm starting to get excited! I do have a couple questions though. First, which skyliner station is the one that goes to Epcot, is it Riviera?

Secondly, we are planning 2 days at HS, 1 day at AK, 1 day at MK and plan to hop to Epcot in the evenings. With that in mind, where which village/building do you think is ideal, and why? I can't decide if we're better off being closer to the CBR skyliner station, or Riv. I think I'm leaning toward Riv for the ability to walk there for food though! (and of course I know all we can do is put in a request and then hope it happens)
The CBR station is the main hub. From there you can board to DHS or Epcot. The ride to DHS is direct. Going to Epcot you will go slowly through the Riviera station to pick up passengers but then continue on. You can board at Riviera to go straight to Epcot but at busy times there may be fewer empty cars coming from CBR.

The CBR station is the main hub. From there you can board to DHS or Epcot. The ride to DHS is direct. Going to Epcot you will go slowly through the Riviera station to pick up passengers but then continue on. You can board at Riviera to go straight to Epcot but at busy times there may be fewer empty cars coming from CBR.
Oh! So if you board at the main CBR hub you don't have to get off at Riviera when going to Epcot? That might have just changed everything for me!

We were in building 56. Literally the last building. But it actually turned out pretty nice. The bus stop & the riviera skyliner station were both right beside our building. We were closer to the Riviera restaurants than the CBR ones but just by a couple minutes. We could get to the Riviera in about 8 minutes & Old Port Royale in 10.
Thank you! I was thinking of requesting Aruba, so that we would be closer to the food at Riviera. And I appreciate your comment about the timing to everything. I always hear complaints about the walking, but for me it's not a big deal. We once stayed at a resort in Mexico that had a lot of similar complaints about the endless walking, and I found it to be no problem, in fact, I actually enjoyed strolling the grounds. Of course, I did spend most of my days lounging around the pool so maybe I needed the walking there more lol!

Does any one know once I arrive at the resort can I give like 1000 dollars and that gets added to the room. So my account is just in credit for meals etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter