Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Hi Gang I did call and they said it was an error and they have received numerous calls - she just verified that I was at CBR and my dates (Late Nov to Early Dec) and said that I'd likely get something in the way of a correction email.. Michelle

Thanks for the update. Was just put on hold with a wait time over 30 minutes due to higher than normal call volume.... wonder why :)

Ditto - I was getting all worked up about pool closures before I looked closer. All I could think then was, "Oh, Disney."

Got the same email and was going to call tonight to verify it was wrong. Thanks for the heads up! Looking forward to our December trip!!

Thanks for the update. Was just put on hold with a wait time over 30 minutes due to higher than normal call volume.... wonder why :)

Yes, thanks for the update, I figure we will be getting a corrected email soon. Our dates are nov/dec also.

Another December traveler with the wrong email. DDIL & I decided to stay put at CBR. But if they want to move us to Grand Californian for the same price......

:lmao:

Last edited:
We're going in August and also received the email. I mean really, did nobody glance at that one before sending it out to this many people? It would seem not.:rolleyes:

I know that the Calypso Trading Post in CBR will be closed. Does anyone know where I can buy CBR themed gifts at WDW? I like to buy resort pins and coffee mugs of the resorts where I'm staying. Thanks! :earsboy:

We have two rooms booked and I've only received one email for one of the reservations so far. :scratchin

Not surprising considering the first one wasn't even for a resort in the same state! :hyper:

Last edited:
We have two rooms booked and I've only received one email for one of the reservations so far. :scratchin

Not surprising considering the first one wasn't even for a resort in the same state! :hyper:

I believe that was intentional on Disney's part. The email does state "$75 per room for each night of your stay at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort". So with them mentioning per room I would expect only 1 email. I am in the same boat you are, I have two room reservations but am saving the email to ensure I get the discount on each of them.

I believe that was intentional on Disney's part. The email does state "$75 per room for each night of your stay at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort". So with them mentioning per room I would expect only 1 email. I am in the same boat you are, I have two room reservations but am saving the email to ensure I get the discount on each of them.

I assumed since it has just one of the reservation numbers on the bottom of the email I would be getting an email for each room. I see what you mean on the wording and I am definitely going to be expecting a gift card for each room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter