Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Alright experts- I'm needing to send in my requests for our room. We have a family of 5, so 2 queens and a murphey bed for us. This is our first time at CBR.
We have a Water View Room reserved. We would like to be close to a bus stop and Old Port Royale.
We have 2 kiddos with asthma, so I need to avoid the "smoking areas" if possible. What would you recommend? I'm thinking Martinique on the second floor somewhere? TIA!

Every village has its own bus stop so you'll never be far from one no matter where your room is.

All of these locations are as close to OPR and the Main Feature pool as you can get.

Martinique 24, 25 or 26
Any building in Trinidad North

If I ship a box to CBR via the post office will they deliver to our room upon check in and is the address to ship to CBR in this posting somewhere? thank you

Your box will be delivered to Bell Services. You can either stop by and pick it up yourself or call Bell Services from your room and they will bring it to you.

Check out post #2 of the Shipping To and From Disney Resorts Sticky for the correct address.

http://disboards.com/threads/shipping-to-and-from-disney-resorts-faq-new.3435904/

Every village has its own bus stop so you'll never be far from one no matter where your room is.

All of these locations are as close to OPR and the Main Feature pool as you can get.

Martinique 24, 25 or 26
Any building in Trinidad North

Thanks so much!

So, I'm feeling concerned about the smoking areas. three of us have asthma and I'm allergic to cigarette smoke. I know I can put in a request, but I already needed to put in a request for nearby rooms (my mom is traveling with us) and I'm afraid putting any more requests in will complicate things further. Any advice? We really can't be near a smoking area, but I want to be in the same building as my mom if at all possible!

So, I'm feeling concerned about the smoking areas. three of us have asthma and I'm allergic to cigarette smoke. I know I can put in a request, but I already needed to put in a request for nearby rooms (my mom is traveling with us) and I'm afraid putting any more requests in will complicate things further. Any advice? We really can't be near a smoking area, but I want to be in the same building as my mom if at all possible!

I too have asthma and cigarette smoke is one of my triggers and I have never had an issue in all our stays at CBR. Some trips I never see anyone smoking in the DSA and some trips I do. To eliminate having to possibly walk through the DSA when someone is there smoking, we always request 2nd floor. Then when coming from the bus stop we use the stairs at the one end and don't have to walk through the courtyard. Same when coming from OPR, we are able to use the stairs on the other end and walk to our room without going through the courtyard.

Even on the odd time there have been multiple people in the DSA smoking and our room was facing the DSA, being on the 2nd floor it was not an issue at all.

Does the resort store sell real coffee creamer? I mean actual dairy half & half. Can't stand the powdered stuff.

Also note that Disney has recently instated a $5 package charge for anything shipped to the resort prior to your arrival.

Is it okay if it is delivered during our stay? I am thinking about ordering bottles of water.

Or maybe just ship them via Southwest in a box, so I can toss the box away when we finish them.

Is it okay if it is delivered during our stay? I am thinking about ordering bottles of water.

Or maybe just ship them via Southwest in a box, so I can toss the box away when we finish them.

The shop in Old Port Royale has twenty-four 12oz bottles of Dasani for $6.99 each. Just another idea.

Any mail / package delivery that's not grocery, gift basket or in park purchase.

We'll be arriving on 11/26 ..... I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!

We have a RO amd then a pakage. Only pirate rooms were available when we booked our pakage. I was hoping that we would be able to stay in the standard non-prirate room for our entire stay.
I received an email this evening from CBR room assigner stating that would not be possible. Oh well...

Can I leave our luggage with bell service for the first night and have them deliver it to the pakage room? Or do I need to get the luggage and then have it transferred. We can easily have everything we need for one night in our carry-ons.

Thank you!

We'll be arriving on 11/26 ..... I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!

We have a RO amd then a pakage. Only pirate rooms were available when we booked our pakage. I was hoping that we would be able to stay in the standard non-prirate room for our entire stay.
I received an email this evening from CBR room assigner stating that would not be possible. Oh well...

Can I leave our luggage with bell service for the first night and have them deliver it to the pakage room? Or do I need to get the luggage and then have it transferred. We can easily have everything we need for one night in our carry-ons.

Thank you!

You can definitely leave your luggage with Bell Services and have them deliver it to your Pirate Room. Just call them from your Pirate Room and ask them to bring it to you. You do have to physically be in the room for them to deliver it.

Is it weird that my magic bands still havent processed or shipped? I can still make changes and I'm 18 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter