• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some Mickey mail today!!!! Our magical express tags and package booklet :) pleased to see 10% off for Fultons Crab House! We booked that to pay out of pocket on arrival day. A discount is a bonus!!! We won't get our magic bands until we arrive at the resort since we are Canadian :( we didn't get luggage tags with our booklet, so I assume we will get the new version at check in with our bands!! 33 days!!!

Got some Mickey mail today!!!! Our magical express tags and package booklet :) pleased to see 10% off for Fultons Crab House! We booked that to pay out of pocket on arrival day. A discount is a bonus!!! We won't get our magic bands until we arrive at the resort since we are Canadian :( we didn't get luggage tags with our booklet, so I assume we will get the new version at check in with our bands!! 33 days!!!

We are leaving in 33 days as well. Yesterday I received the package booklet, but we didn't have our magical express tags in there. You got everything in the same envelope? I've been so excited to get those tags. Hahaha.

Yes the new luggage tags will be in with your magic bands when you arrive. Have a great trip!

Yes the new luggage tags will be in with your magic bands when you arrive. Have a great trip!

Sorry, I meant the magical express tags...not the luggage tags.

I got Disney mail yesterday and thought they would be in there for sure, but it was just the booklet with coupons.

Have they started to ship the new luggage tags?

new-disney-luggage-tags.png

We are leaving in 33 days as well. Yesterday I received the package booklet, but we didn't have our magical express tags in there. You got everything in the same envelope? I've been so excited to get those tags. Hahaha.

It all came together yes! I would maybe call and ask!

Question for anyone at CBR now or just back. If you are in Jamacia or Aruba, how much of a pain is it with the bridge out. We will be there thanksgiving week, my nephews girlfriend had brain surgery and isn't 100% yet, I requested Jamacia but now don't know if I should change it.

We received the package booklet with no magical express tags too! We also received the magic bands and new luggage tags (in a separate box the next day). I waited another week and still no magical express tags. I guess they get mailed separately. But I called and oops for some reason they didn't mail them but they had my parents tags who are going with us. For some reason they didn't have ours! So good thing I called. They put them right in the mail and I got them. Good thing - we go in a week! So yes they get mailed separate from the booklet but if you don't get them soon I would call just to be safe in case they messed up like mine!!!

We received the package booklet with no magical express tags too! We also received the magic bands and new luggage tags (in a separate box the next day). I waited another week and still no magical express tags. I guess they get mailed separately. But I called and oops for some reason they didn't mail them but they had my parents tags who are going with us. For some reason they didn't have ours! So good thing I called. They put them right in the mail and I got them. Good thing - we go in a week! So yes they get mailed separate from the booklet but if you don't get them soon I would call just to be safe in case they messed up like mine!!!

Thanks! I called and was told they are mailed separately. When I came home today the luggage tags were here! I am so excited!!

Thanks! I called and was told they are mailed separately. When I came home today the luggage tags were here! I am so excited!!

Yeah, we got the same booklet today as well! It says inside that DME tags may or may not be included. We actually got our yellow tags in January right after I submitted our flight information. I made the original reservation late in 2014 and was lucky enough to upgrade to Free Dining when it came out.

We got 2 new luggage tags too.......it was in our held mail that we got today. Sadly we returned from our trip yesterday but I'm still happy to have these tags. :)

Only people that book magical express get luggage tags? We didn't. I received the magic bands yesterday.
I don't know how it's determined who gets them. I'm sure someone else knows. We are not using magical express as we are driving down. The luggage tags were located in the same box as the magic bands, you have to pick up the thing that's holding them in and they were in an envelope underneath them.

Only people that book magical express get luggage tags? We didn't. I received the magic bands yesterday.

A friend of mine just got back and said she got her luggage tags and coupon booklet when she got to the resort. She booked the trip at least six months in advance. Maybe there is a chance you will still get them.

Just found this post and didn't read the entire thread, but I have a couple of questions.

1. We booked a standard room, what building, location, should I request? We will be there in Jan, so I am assuming that construction on the bridge will be finished.

2. We stayed here several years ago and don't remember if there are elevators or stairs. DD will be in a stroller and if she is sleeping would be much easier with a ground floor room and the stroller.

3. What are the touring plan faxes that have been mentioned?

4. Anyplace on property where we can grab a drink? Does Shutter's have a bar where we can sit and have a drink?

image.jpg
So the first page of this post mentions that the pirate rooms are being refurbished and would be done this month. Is that still true? We're headed there at the end of October, and I can't find that information anywhere else.

Hi! We're here now in a pirate room- first time in the pirate room so I have nothing to compare to, but the room looks brand new! I'll try to post some photos .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter