• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the life guard leave when the pool closes? And what are the pool hours?

Yes the lifeguards leave when the pool closes. Right now the hours are 9AM-10PM. They will stay that way until ~ Jan. 2nd when they will change to 10AM-8PM. Then around Spring Break time they will be 9AM-10PM. Around the end of May beginning of June they will change to 9AM-11PM until after Labor Day weekend when they will change to 9AM-10PM.

Online checkin time! I don't even know what to request here as we've always stayed at POFQ. We requested connecting rooms when we made our reservations and the other reservations in our party but I don't see where that is mentioned in online checkin. I was thinking first floor, water view, which is what I'm thinking most people want. :stitch:Any tips for checkin requests? We don't need a crib or anything anymore but will have a stroller. Thanks!

Online checkin time! I don't even know what to request here as we've always stayed at POFQ. We requested connecting rooms when we made our reservations and the other reservations in our party but I don't see where that is mentioned in online checkin. I was thinking first floor, water view, which is what I'm thinking most people want. :stitch:Any tips for checkin requests? We don't need a crib or anything anymore but will have a stroller. Thanks!

If connecting rooms are very important to you, I would not make any other requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter