Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW....can anyone tell me how to get my ticker off? We went last month and apparently it just started the count down over. Maybe the ticker knows something I don't and we'll get to go back this Christmas! :lmao:

Up in the top left corner you will see "User CP" which in the User Control Panel, click that.

Then on the left side click "Edit Signature".

Your Ticker will be in the white box in the middle of the screen. It will say something like "distickers" in the url. Remove the Ticker and hit Save Signature.

Add us too please!

We will be there from May 2nd to May 9th! My in-laws surprised us this Chritmas with the most awesome gift of all: a trip to CBR for the entire family!

We were just there in Nov 14 and loved it (again!). Can't wait to show them this beautiful resort!

This thread is FANTASTIC! Thank you so much for all the wonderful pictures and information! I'm not going to ask you to add me to the list because as you can tell from my ticker I have a LONG way to go lol Look forward to the discussions and to hear about everyone elses trips in the mean time! :banana:

Good Morning...:surfweb:

I wondered if anyone had pictures of the pull down bed? When we stayed at POR in th e past, there was a trundle bed. I am interested to see the room lay out of the new refurbed CBR rooms!! I put my request in already for particular waterview buildings... cant wait! Only 289 days to go! :( Bummer - that means i am wishing my summer vacation away. Its bitter sweet I guess! :rolleyes2

Good Morning...:surfweb:

I wondered if anyone had pictures of the pull down bed? When we stayed at POR in th e past, there was a trundle bed. I am interested to see the room lay out of the new refurbed CBR rooms!! I put my request in already for particular waterview buildings... cant wait! Only 289 days to go! :( Bummer - that means i am wishing my summer vacation away. Its bitter sweet I guess! :rolleyes2

There are pictures of the newly refurbished rooms complete with pull down bed on the first two information pages.

Up in the top left corner you will see "User CP" which in the User Control Panel, click that.

Then on the left side click "Edit Signature".

Your Ticker will be in the white box in the middle of the screen. It will say something like "distickers" in the url. Remove the Ticker and hit Save Signature.

Thanks dansdad! :goodvibes

We are coming in February 11 through 17. Very excited.

Which buildings are renovated?

Also, my mother is not able to walk great distances, but we are unable to book a preferred room. Which buildings would be best for her?

Thanks,

Also, my mother is not able to walk great distances, but we are unable to book a preferred room. Which buildings would be best for her?

Thanks,

Post #1 has the most updated information on the progress of the refurb.

Jamaica 45, Aruba 51 and Martinique 21, 22, 23 are the closest non-preferred locations.

Thanks,

I spoke to a CM in the Customs House tonight who said that Martinique and Trinidad North are still needing to be completed for refurb.
As well as the Pirate Rooms. She did mention that they were having difficulty with the pirate beds themselves as they really only fit double beds....

Post #1 has the most updated information on the progress of the refurb.

Jamaica 45, Aruba 51 and Martinique 21, 22, 23 are the closest non-preferred locations.

dansdad! Welcome back! Thanks for all your work on the last thread! It was instrumental in the enjoyment of our trip!

Yes, dansdad, good to see you back.

Not sure if it warrants changing, but our trip dates are now Nov 8-15, 2015. I had to move them back one whole day to suit DW's work schedule.

We're at 288 days and this morning DW asked if there were any important dates coming up on the "Dumbo-tron", the name she coined for the Dumbo fridge magnet we got soon after booking with Disney. :)

Faxed off my additional requests this morning! One week today we will be finishing up our packing and heading to the airport for our overnight before we fly out. So freaking excited!

Sooooooo, I'm very excited!!! I've have been working long hours lately and work has been very busy. I have next Friday, Saturday and Sunday off and my DH agreed that I could book a last minute trip. Woohoo. I was able to book a preferred room!! YAY. So excited. We will be flying in after work on Thursday the 29th and have all day Friday, Saturday and most of Sunday to play. We will be flying back lateish on Sunday.

We stayed here last October for the first time and really liked it. We plan on trying Shutters for the first time and I reserved diner at Jiko on Saturday night.

I'm going to bring the Magic Bands from our October trip.

Can't wait!!

On the map CB looks really close to a Epcot and DHS. About how long of a ride is it to those parks? I know you still need to work in time for waiting for the bus.

On our arrival day we are going to DHS and then MK. Is the best way to bus it to Epcot and then monorail to MK?

On the map CB looks really close to a Epcot and DHS. About how long of a ride is it to those parks? I know you still need to work in time for waiting for the bus.

On our arrival day we are going to DHS and then MK. Is the best way to bus it to Epcot and then monorail to MK?

DHS is a very short ride once the bus leaves the resort grounds, five minutes depending on traffic, closer to 10-15 minutes for EPCOT since CBR is on the exact opposite side of the park from the main entrance...still not bad at all.

Hello! We are considering a split stay and staying at CBR for a couple nights because the pool looks fun! We are a family of 5, and there was no preferred booking available, so I booked a standard room - any guesses as to what building we will get? TIA :)

Forgot to mention - we're going late April!

Hello! We are considering a split stay and staying at CBR for a couple nights because the pool looks fun! We are a family of 5, and there was no preferred booking available, so I booked a standard room - any guesses as to what building we will get? TIA :)

Forgot to mention - we're going late April!

you may want to check back closer to your trip, there are currently no preferred rooms for 5 ready for guests, but they are working on them, and by late April they will be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter