• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Halloween Day activities at Boardwalk:

Halloween poolside activities
Luna Park Pool
12:30 pm
Play Disney Villain-themed poolside games with the entire family!

Boardwalk Beads ($)
Make a bracelet or necklace with themed charms and beads!

Halloween Campfire
Village Green Lawn
6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Experience the warm glow of the campfire with complimentary marshmallows! Smores kits available for purchase. ($)

Crescent Lake Trick or Treat Trail
Around Crescent Lake
7:30 to 9:30 pm
Make your way around Crescent Lake to enjoy a trick-or-treat trail inspired by Disney villains!

Make Your Own Slime ($)
Village Green Lawn
7:30 pm to 9:30 pm

Movie Under the Stars: Hocus Pocud
Village Green Lawn
8:00 pm

FYI to anybody who will be at Boardwalk on Thurs 11/02: there will be fire alarm testing beginning at 12:30 pm.

There was supposed to be testing today. I don't know if this is in addition to it, or if today's testing got cancelled. People had to be evacuated from a monorail today, I don't know if that resulted in today's testing being cancelled (if Reedy Creek people do both).

There was supposed to be testing today. I don't know if this is in addition to it, or if today's testing got cancelled. People had to be evacuated from a monorail today, I don't know if that resulted in today's testing being cancelled (if Reedy Creek people do both).
I can confirm they did test today. Same goes for YC/BC and they did test theirs today.

Just moved to the boardwalk from yacht club with an ap rate I saved 2500 dollars to move

Some questions been ten years since I stayed at boardwalk

Can you take the stairs to room I remember it being somewhat annoying to have to take elevators from the first floor

Any room that have a little bit of extra space on the same floor as lobby I can request

Also floor 2 is the same floor as the lobby

Just moved to the boardwalk from yacht club with an ap rate I saved 2500 dollars to move

Can you take the stairs to room I remember it being somewhat annoying to have to take elevators from the first floor
To get to the boardwalk and boat to Epcot /hs you head for lobby and take stairs on your right near Belle View Lounge or keep heading straight towards lobby and take the set that is outside.
To get to the quiet pool, at the elevators take the set of stairs down from there or use elevator.

Reverse: from boardwalk when walking in the GREEN area follow along the left wall and head for back corner. Doors there lead to both stairs up to BV lounge and the elevator is there as well.
Any room that have a little bit of extra space on the same floor as lobby I can request
I am not sure but some DO have larger balconies if want to ask for that.
yes

What is the current state of construction at the boardwalk ? or if someone can provide me a link with updates

What is the current state of construction at the boardwalk ? or if someone can provide me a link with updates

I was there last week. Some of the BoardWalk Villas hallways are blocked off because of construction, but I didn't see or hear anything. The first entrance to the gift shop on the BoardWalk was blocked off, but it was no problem going to the next entrance. The Cake Bake shop is still under construction. I didn't see or hear anything else while I was there.

We are staying at boardwalk soon we have a car how is parking any tips with that. I know valet an option

We just got back had room 2292 it was great large room one king bed same floor as lobby and just steps up from boardwalk no elevator needed. The room it’s self was huge! Seemed like they could have had another whole bed in there but was just king and sofa/daybed . We loved the location.

We are staying at boardwalk soon we have a car how is parking any tips with that. I know valet an option
When you first arrive, you’ll use the left side of the drive and stop at the guard. Tell them you’re checking in, tell them the name of the primary guest, and give them a photo ID. They’ll raise the gate, and you’re in!

We usually drive to the portico first and unload the car. If we know our room number, I go up while DH parks the car; if we don’t know our room number yet, I check the luggage with Bell Services while DH parks the car, and we meet in the lobby.

After that, whenever you return to the lot, use the right side of the driveway. Your MB or room key will open the gate.

If you want to valet park, pull up under the portico and tell the valet that. They’ll give you a claim ticket.

If you have a room on the 1st floor can you walk directly out to the boardwalk I remember having to go up one floor are stairs an option sorry for all these questions I hate elevators and want to put a room request in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter