Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Are boardwalk view rooms in the villas dedicated? I had a bad experience with crying and noise at BPK at grand Floridian and trying not to get into the same situation here lol

Thanks. ( I don’t mind boardwalk noise, I mind hearing an entire conversation from the room next door and crying babies like they are inside my room )

Are boardwalk view rooms in the villas dedicated? I had a bad experience with crying and noise at BPK at grand Floridian and trying not to get into the same situation here lol

Thanks. ( I don’t mind boardwalk noise, I mind hearing an entire conversation from the room next door and crying babies like they are inside my room )
All of the Boardwalk 2 bedroom villas are lock offs so there are definitely boardwalk view studios that have the door to the one bedroom. I'm not sure how many, if any, studios at Boardwalk aren't part of a lockoff. However, I will say Boardwalk is our home resort and we have never had any noise issues there. I cannot compare to BPK as my first stay there isn't until November.

All of the Boardwalk 2 bedroom villas are lock offs so there are definitely boardwalk view studios that have the door to the one bedroom. I'm not sure how many, if any, studios at Boardwalk aren't part of a lockoff. However, I will say Boardwalk is our home resort and we have never had any noise issues there. I cannot compare to BPK as my first stay there isn't until November.

Thanks. Yes would we looking at studio villas

Edit: boardwalk view studio villas

Last edited:
Thanks. Yes would we looking at studio villas
We had a studio garden view in February that was not connected to another room. I used Touring Plans to check for those rooms - We were in 4055 or 4057, I think. That row in that section, according to TP, are all non-connecting on floors 2-5.
Edited to add: It shows the pool view studios in that section are also not connected.

Last edited:

We didn't think we would mind Boardwalk View either until two nights in a row we had people coming out of Jelly Rolls in the early AM yelling at each other. We were on the top floor half way down the Boardwalk and heard them like they were next door. Never again.

We didn't think we would mind Boardwalk View either until two nights in a row we had people coming out of Jelly Rolls in the early AM yelling at each other. We were on the top floor half way down the Boardwalk and heard them like they were next door. Never again.
Noise from people leaving Jelly Rolls late at night is a very common complaint about Boardwalk view.
Hopefully you mean they were talking to each other in unnecessarily loud voices and not that they were fighting.
Most of the people we've heard are just having fun and don't realize how obnoxious they're being. After a few hours inside Jelly Rolls it's easy to forget your manners. :rotfl:

Noise from people leaving Jelly Rolls late at night is a very common complaint about Boardwalk view.
Hopefully you mean they were talking to each other in unnecessarily loud voices and not that they were fighting.
Most of the people we've heard are just having fun and don't realize how obnoxious they're being. After a few hours inside Jelly Rolls it's easy to forget your manners. :rotfl:
I went over there Saturday night..my last night of my vacation...to see if it was worth it...$20 cover..and i am sure the drinks are also Dis-nefied. Turned around. That place must make a FORTUNE if everyone is paying $20 just to breathe the air inside. Sounded fun..i think the pianos were playing Don't Stop Believing...but no thanks..
So went to Bellevue and paid for a double Titos and soda for about the same $ with tip...and had a nice couch to rest my aching legs and feet.

I went over there Saturday night..my last night of Mt vacation...to see if it was worth it...$20 cover..and i am sure the drinks are also Dis-nefied. Turned around. That place must make a FORTUNE if everyone is paying $20 just to breathe the air inside. Sounded fun..i think the pianos were playing Don't Stop Believing...but no thanks..
So went to Bellevue and paid for a double Titos and soda for about the same $ with tip...and had a nice couch to rest my aching legs and feet.
Well sure, Bellevue is the opposite experience of Jelly Rolls! And they make a mean classic martini!
I would never go in Jelly Rolls by myself. I'm far too refined to sit around giggling and belting out Bon Jovi tunes on my own. But I did wander in one night with my adult daughter and her friends after drinking around the world. We had a blast! I'm sure we acted like idiots while there and I really hope we didn't wake anyone up on the way back to our room.

Well sure, Bellevue is the opposite experience of Jelly Rolls! And they make a mean classic martini!
I would never go in Jelly Rolls by myself. I'm far too refined to sit around giggling and belting out Bon Jovi tunes on my own. But I did wander in one night with my adult daughter and her friends after drinking around the world. We had a blast! I'm sure we acted like idiots while there and I really hope we didn't wake anyone up on the way back to our room.
I am sure I would have had a blast as well..may and it being the last night of my trip could have factored into it. Next time will see if that $20 is so easily parted at the beginning of the trip.

I am sure I would have had a blast as well..may and it being the last night of my trip could have factored into it. Next time will see if that $20 is so easily parted at the beginning of the trip.
That's a very good point. The trip home can be unpleasant if you don't exercise some restraint the night before. It's always tough to turn off vacation mode that last evening!

That's a very good point. The trip home can be unpleasant if you don't exercise some restraint the night before. It's always tough to turn off vacation mode that last evening!
My feet are still in vacation mode haha...I went to Springs before my evening flight the next day.
The violinist/singer and guitarist/singer at Ragland Road....along with the Irish dancers...was a PERFECT way to end a trip.
Perhaps i am turning into my dad after all.

It is very unpleasant when you have to drive home on a 16 hour trip after being woken up multiple times the night before from the people coming out of Jellyrolls in the early morning.

We had that same issue with a standard view. They all walked up the stairs by the front entrance and out to the parking lot, yelling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter