Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Jellyrolls is Hosting a Hoedown at Disney’s Boardwalk

Grab your boots, dust off your cowboy hats, and get ready for a boot scootin’ good time. Jellyrolls at Disney’s Boardwalk is hosting a Jellyrolls Hoedown, and you are invited.

Live music, country-western theming, and a whole lot fun.This Disney hot spot is already a good time noted for its dueling pianos and witty banter, but now there is another new experience you won’t want to miss.

Get ready for fun and head over to Disney’s Boardwalk on Friday, February 9th and Saturday, February 10th for a Country Western Weekend at Jellyrolls.
The Need-to-Know
  • Doors open at 7pm.
  • Dueling Pianos start at 8pm.
  • All guests must be 21 years of age or older.
Follow along with Jellyrolls on Instagram for more info.

Does anyone know if Mobile ordering returned to 'Trattoria al Forno' or the 'Pizza Window'? I see Mobile ordering is on the MDE app for both places, but I read that it hasn't been available.

Does anyone know if Mobile ordering returned to 'Trattoria al Forno' or the 'Pizza Window'? I see Mobile ordering is on the MDE app for both places, but I read that it hasn't been available.
It may depend on how busy the restaurant is at any given time …. I know we tried to place a takeout order on our Nov trip but we were told that they weren’t taking any orders because they were too busy inside … pizza window was a 30 minute wait for a slice which is ludicrous … a food truck at lunch time and a corn dog stand ain’t fixing the dining situation on the boards … best bet is to walk over to Swan/Dolphin to dine

It may depend on how busy the restaurant is at any given time …. I know we tried to place a takeout order on our Nov trip but we were told that they weren’t taking any orders because they were too busy inside … pizza window was a 30 minute wait for a slice which is ludicrous … a food truck at lunch time and a corn dog stand ain’t fixing the dining situation on the boards … best bet is to walk over to Swan/Dolphin to dine
Thanks! I'm trying to beat the 30 minute wait by ordering ahead if possible. I just want it like the old days! Be able to grab a "whole" pie (not just slices) for the family, sit on the Boardwalk, and relax after a long day in the parks. Miss those days. I'm planning for our April '24 trip.

Compounding the issue is that, for some magical reason, DoorDash doesn’t do Epcot resorts. Still don’t understand that one.
It's also really annoying that room service hasn't returned. We got very sick a few days into our summer visit. We definitely couldn't eat in a restaurant. We had club level access but were in a cottage in the courtyard and couldn't make it all the way to the club lounge. No DoorDash, no room service, no quick service. Thankfully we had a case of water and a box of granola bars. Boardwalk used to be our favorite, but between all of the endless, annoying construction and the fact that the not great food options keep getting worse, we have now moved on and aren't in a hurry to return.

There is a weird quirk with some delivery services having wrong up addresses for Disney properties. CSR gets caught in that as well with DoorDash.
It's like my mom's address. Everytime I send something to her, the shipping placer wants to change the address. I'm like "No. This is a correct address. She has lived there for over 10 years and received mail and packages with the address I am giving you." :sad2:

How is the state of construction at the resort? I admittedly have not been keeping up on it at all, but I saw that BWI is included in the Visa offer for our dates this May and I am contemplating a switch over from Gran Destino. BWI is coming out slightly cheaper because we had no discount at GDT and since this is a shorter stay for us (6 days before we take our first Disney cruise on the Wish!) I'm very tempted by the prospect of being able to walk to 2 parks.

How is the state of construction at the resort? I admittedly have not been keeping up on it at all, but I saw that BWI is included in the Visa offer for our dates this May and I am contemplating a switch over from Gran Destino. BWI is coming out slightly cheaper because we had no discount at GDT and since this is a shorter stay for us (6 days before we take our first Disney cruise on the Wish!) I'm very tempted by the prospect of being able to walk to 2 parks.
We stayed last November in a BW view studio on the DVC side during the construction and it was of little consequence as far as any disruption …

We stayed last November in a BW view studio on the DVC side during the construction and it was of little consequence as far as any disruption …
We would be booking the cash side but that's good to know. Are they still working on the lobby?

BWI side rooms and construction are complete as far as I know. They are now working on BWV rooms and are supposed to be finished in April, but I would not count on that. Lobby isn't under construction, but restaurants are limited. Cake Bake and Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs have no opening date and Big River just closed. If you are okay with Boardwalk Joe's, Trattoria, Flying Fish, Boardwalk Deli, Pizza Window, Carousel Coffee, and the ice cream place for food and drinks then I would make the switch. Full disclosure, I am not a Coronado fan for food (other than three bridges), location, transportation, or size and Boardwalk is my home resort.

BWI side rooms and construction are complete as far as I know. They are now working on BWV rooms and are supposed to be finished in April, but I would not count on that. Lobby isn't under construction, but restaurants are limited. Cake Bake and Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs have no opening date and Big River just closed. If you are okay with Boardwalk Joe's, Trattoria, Flying Fish, Boardwalk Deli, Pizza Window, Carousel Coffee, and the ice cream place for food and drinks then I would make the switch. Full disclosure, I am not a Coronado fan for food (other than three bridges), location, transportation, or size and Boardwalk is my home resort.
Thanks, that's good to know. I actually love CSR as a whole (staying in the tower I find mitigates the size issues), but as much as I love the tower, it's a tough sell when we can get a deluxe for about the same price if not cheaper with walkable park access and access to EEH the one night we're there for it. The limited restaurants at BWI really have me concerned though. So we actually decided to try the Contemporary. I would love to try BWI in the future, but I think we want to hold off until all the new additions are finished. I was really hoping the Cake Bake shop would be open by now. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter