Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

@ manooly, -- If you are talking about the Inn side, the lobby and rooms finished their refurb this
year. You can find pictures of the rooms up thread. There is ongoing construction on the boardwalk
where they are putting in The CakeBake Shop from the disaster that must have been inside the former
ESPN club. There is some balcony work ongoing around the BWI, currently. Other than that, you are probably
good to book.

What time does the first bus usually come to go to MK? Or what time should we he down at the bus stop? An hour before the park opens to the Disney hotel guests?

The Club Level food looks great.

Are you able to book a regular room but pay for Club Level access? Or must you also book a club level room?

I believe WL is the only one that allows regular rooms to pay for CL on arrival.

Understood. I wasn't sure if you could add it as an option when booking - I see now it's booking as a room. They must have blocks of rooms for it specifically.

The pictures of the food looked good, so I got curious. :)

Understood. I wasn't sure if you could add it as an option when booking - I see now it's booking as a room. They must have blocks of rooms for it specifically.

The pictures of the food looked good, so I got curious. :)
They do have specific rooms for the club. Some on the 3rd and 4th floor plus the cottage garden suites. Happy to answer questions, it’s my favorite hotel 😊

@ manooly, -- If you are talking about the Inn side, the lobby and rooms finished their refurb this
year. You can find pictures of the rooms up thread. There is ongoing construction on the boardwalk
where they are putting in The CakeBake Shop from the disaster that must have been inside the former
ESPN club. There is some balcony work ongoing around the BWI, currently. Other than that, you are probably
good to book.
Thank you so much for your reply and info! It is greatly appreciated!

- manooly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter