Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered...tried the search functions but didnt have any luck.

Do any of the Family Suites have connecting rooms? Going with a family of 9 and are looking into getting 2 FS and would LOVE if they are connecting if possible.

Thank you!

If you take the bus, you need to plan for 45 minutes or so each way. The trip is only 20-25 minutes, but if you just miss a bus, you could wait 20 minutes. If you drive, you will have to park at TTC and then take the monorail or boat to MK. So, I don't know that one is a ton faster than the other really. If you are planning on staying for Wishes and leaving right after, a car might be better - the bus line can be really really long at that point - it took us over an hour to get on a bus just because of the number of people going to AoA. If you aren't staying until the evening, that won't be a problem.

All that said, we loved the convenience of the bus! The only time we ever had to wait was the one night I mentioned after the fireworks. It was so easy and one less thing we had to worry about.

I was wondering the same thing as we'll have use of a car but for MK, heard parking isn't that convenient (or getting to the park after parking). On our arrival day, we plan on heading over to MK once we settle into our resort (say around 3:30pm)...but then hope to have a reservation at Polynesian...so also not sure whether it's best to drive over from AoA, or park. THat night will probably be the Mickey Halloween Event, so people not having tickets will be kicked out of MK. Maybe we'd be better to drive to make our dinner reservation?

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered...tried the search functions but didnt have any luck.

Do any of the Family Suites have connecting rooms? Going with a family of 9 and are looking into getting 2 FS and would LOVE if they are connecting if possible.

Thank you!

My understanding is no, there are no family suites with interior connecting doors.

Just made my final payment. So happy it's payed in full. Now I'm ready to go. Now I just need to wait a few months

Anyone who has stayed here tell me I will love it after booking AKL and BC for the last two trips ! I am looking for a short , cheaper trip to WDW in Sept to do the snow white coaster and get myself to MNSSHP ! We are going to DL in July and staying at the DLH so that is where most of our vacation money has gone !! Please tell me I will like AOA looking at Nemo rooms ! and we will park hop for 3 days we are 4 adults and one child !!

If for some reason they don't have two pack and plays available and you don't have a rental car, you could rent one from one of the stroller rental places and have it delivered.....

I didn't realize you could rent them. Thank you!

checking in for the weekend on March 14th! I was so psyched to get a Finding Nemo suite during spring break time!

Do the family suites comfortably accommodate six adults? Is the table bed comfortable for two and the sleep sofa for two? I have seen on the boards that kids sleep on them but I haven't seen anything about adults.

Do the family suites comfortably accommodate six adults? Is the table bed comfortable for two and the sleep sofa for two? I have seen on the boards that kids sleep on them but I haven't seen anything about adults.

I think it would be very tight for six adults. The two fold out beds are only full-sized (though the table bed seemed even a little smaller than that to us). It worked for us with two adults and four kids, but if it was all adults, I don't think I would try it.

I think it would be very tight for six adults. The two fold out beds are only full-sized (though the table bed seemed even a little smaller than that to us). It worked for us with two adults and four kids, but if it was all adults, I don't think I would try it.

Are the beds big enough for two adults (one each)? Maybe the other two should get a LM room?

I just finished reading the whole thread! We will be there May 2-9 in a Cars suite. We are so excited! We visited the resort on our last visit, but it will be our first stay there.

We booked our trip months ago, but my MIL, FIL, SIL, and SIL's BF just decided to join us. LM rooms were booked, so they are staying in 2 rooms at POP. We have four kids who will be ages 4 months, 2, 5, and 7. We would love to swim, but I'm not comfortable taking my crew without at least 1 more adult. (1 to hold each baby and at least 1 more fir the older 2-none are great swimmers.). I'm a rule follower and know all about the "no pool hopping" policies. However, my kids will want to swim and my family would be staying at AoA if there was room or we would stay with them if our family could be accommodated. I assume only 1 adult has to use a magic band for entry? I know how strict they are a SAB. Since the Big Blue is somewhat comparable, is it equally strict? Has anyone been in this situation? We would prefer to swim at the Big Blue because of the zero entry and adjacent splash pad. Do you think this is possible (I will feel guilty, I'm sure), or should I cross swimming off the list for this trip?

Does anyone know the poolside movie schedule for March - or have a link where I could find it?

19 days until my family's first trip...super excited :cool1:

Does anyone know the poolside movie schedule for March - or have a link where I could find it?

19 days until my family's first trip...super excited :cool1:

Here you go.

Art of Animation Poolside Movie Schedule ~ 8:00PM

Sunday - Finding Nemo (see our Princess Page)
Monday - Ratatouille
Tuesday - Robin Hood
Wednesday - A Bug's Life
Thursday - Brave
Friday - The Emperor's New Groove
Saturday - Toy Story 3

Here you go.

Art of Animation Poolside Movie Schedule ~ 8:00PM

Sunday - Finding Nemo (see our Princess Page)
Monday - Ratatouille
Tuesday - Robin Hood
Wednesday - A Bug's Life
Thursday - Brave
Friday - The Emperor's New Groove
Saturday - Toy Story 3

Thanks!

I'm here in my room. I like it. But its busy and its big and kind of confusing. But we just got here. We'll get used to it

Hi, everyone!

I am in the beginning stages of planning our next vacation and I am looking into AoA. We would like to reserve a family suite but will need an additional standard room to accommodate our party. We were hoping to find out that we could reserve a suite with a standard room next door. Is this possible or are the suites and standard rooms in different buildings/areas? I did not see this in the OP or maybe I missed it.

Thank you!

Hi, everyone!

I am in the beginning stages of planning our next vacation and I am looking into AoA. We would like to reserve a family suite but will need an additional standard room to accommodate our party. We were hoping to find out that we could reserve a suite with a standard room next door. Is this possible or are the suites and standard rooms in different buildings/areas? I did not see this in the OP or maybe I missed it.

Thank you!

They are in different buildings. Nemo, Lion King, and Cars buildings have the suites and Little Mermaid has the standard room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter