• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

Thanks for this, as I was wondering the same thing. We will have a car. The only early morning thing we have planned is an 8.15am appointment at BBB and I'm panicking about getting to MK for that time! Might just drive to at least feel slighty more in control haha.

If you decide to drive, just remember to take the resort monorail as the express one doesn't start until 8.

I called to put in a room request but I'm unsure of what i was given.....:confused3 Disney's map was down and the cast member wasn't all that helpful. I have a Little Mermaid room booked and I want a ground floor, close to the parking lots. He gave me a '50' building'.... but now looking at the map room in the 5's are in the Nemo section.....??? Can anyone help me without me having to call back LOL!?? :flower3:

50's is at Pop Century. You might want to call back.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone happen to know if there is a toaster in the room, what type of coffee maker is included, are there washable dishes, silverware, cups? In addition, has anyone ordered from the Garden Grocer and if so how long before your arrival date did you place the order and what time is it delivered?

Thanks all.:worship::worship::worship:pixiedust:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone happen to know if there is a toaster in the room, what type of coffee maker is included, are there washable dishes, silverware, cups? In addition, has anyone ordered from the Garden Grocer and if so how long before your arrival date did you place the order and what time is it delivered? Thanks all.:worship::worship::worship:pixiedust:
No toaster
The coffee maker used some little pods. Not sure exactly because I don't drink it.
There are plenty of disposable plates, utensils, cups. Just leave a note for housekeeping if you need more.
We ordered from garden grocer about 2 months before the trip. You pick what time you want it delivered. Bell services will bring it to the room for you after garden grocer drops it off. Bell services will keep it in their storage and fridge if you haven't arrived yet. We loved using the garden grocer. So easy to get supplies when you fly in and don't have a car.
Have a wonderful trip!

No toaster
The coffee maker used some little pods. Not sure exactly because I don't drink it.
There are plenty of disposable plates, utensils, cups. Just leave a note for housekeeping if you need more.
We ordered from garden grocer about 2 months before the trip. You pick what time you want it delivered. Bell services will bring it to the room for you after garden grocer drops it off. Bell services will keep it in their storage and fridge if you haven't arrived yet. We loved using the garden grocer. So easy to get supplies when you fly in and don't have a car.
Have a wonderful trip!

You are so kind...Thanks for your time and info. pixiedust:pixiedust::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Any recommendations on a room request for the Cars buildings? I don't really have any preferences but "least amount of walking" would probably top my list if I had to give a preference!

Any recommendations on a room request for the Cars buildings? I don't really have any preferences but "least amount of walking" would probably top my list if I had to give a preference!

Then I would recommend requesting "close to Animation Hall". :thumbsup2

During our stay in a LM room in August, I have an ADR for Cinderella Royal Table at 8:05am. Since MK only opens at 9am, can I still catch a bus to MK from AoA to get to my reservation on time or should we drive?

During our stay in a LM room in August, I have an ADR for Cinderella Royal Table at 8:05am. Since MK only opens at 9am, can I still catch a bus to MK from AoA to get to my reservation on time or should we drive?

Yes, you will be able to take a bus from AoA in time for your ADR. You don't need to plan to drive.

Yes, you will be able to take a bus from AoA in time for your ADR. You don't need to plan to drive.

Thanks! How much time should I plan to get on time for my 8:05am ADR and do you know when buses start at AoA?

Thanks! How much time should I plan to get on time for my 8:05am ADR and do you know when buses start at AoA?

Buses start rolling at 6:30AM. I would be at the bus stop around 6:30-6:45. This will allow time to get to MK, make it through bag check and walk to CRT.

We had an 8:05 ADR at CRT for a 9:00 opening, and it was awesome! Empty Main Street for great pictures, and the PP photographers are out already, so we got fabulous shots!

We tried to be at the bus no later than 7 for our 8:05 ADRs, but that was January - low crowds. In August, I'd suggest a little earlier.

We had an 8:05 ADR at CRT for a 9:00 opening, and it was awesome! Empty Main Street for great pictures, and the PP photographers are out already, so we got fabulous shots!

We tried to be at the bus no later than 7 for our 8:05 ADRs, but that was January - low crowds. In August, I'd suggest a little earlier.

I cannot wait to see an empty Main St. and maybe have a great family picture in front of the castle without tons of people around us. I hope I can purchase a PP picture even if I don’t have a PhotoPass plan (we’re only going to one park so not worth it to get unlimited pictures).

Thank you for the tips. I will plan on leaving at 6h30 then. Good thing my daughters wake up very early in the morning!

From what I've read, buses start running to parks at 6:30AM, so definitely.

I cannot wait to see an empty Main St. and maybe have a great family picture in front of the castle without tons of people around us. I hope I can purchase a PP picture even if I don’t have a PhotoPass plan (we’re only going to one park so not worth it to get unlimited pictures).

Thank you for the tips. I will plan on leaving at 6h30 then. Good thing my daughters wake up very early in the morning!

We've done this as well. definitely plan to be out there early. The buses run early for ADRs but they don't run nearly as frequently. You will NOT regret it. Getting up early is totally worth it. Not only do you get into the park early, but you are done eating just before 9 and when the park opens, you are already in the middle of everything and ahead of the crowd. It's awesome.

So my PIN code expires next week which means I need to officially book in the next few days. I'm excited but nervous. We've pretty much always stuck with PO. Is the "downgrade" to Value going to be OK? I'm also battling with the fact that I'm paying $500 more to stay at a Value over a mod. I mean, I get it, it's for the extra space but I'm still struggling with it.

Please tell me I am going to LOVE the Cars suite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter