Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

The May Recreation Calendar is up but I have no idea how to link to it! But I received an email from Disney and it was attached to it.

Movies :

Sunday - Remember the Titans
Monday - Wall E
Tuesday - Peter Pan
Wednesday - Hunchback of Notre Dame
Thursday - Bolt
Friday - Cars
Saturday - Frozen

Also, does anyone know anything about there being coffee makers in the room and will the coffee get restocked daily? I can't really find that information anywhere.

The family suites have coffee makers that are two-cup "pod" type makers. Not like a Keurig machine, but used with a type of pre-filled, two-cup coffee filter/pod. They will bring you as many refill pods as you like.

Any suggestions for room requests for the cars bldgs? Family of 4 with a double stroller....do any of the rooms have a view of fireworks? Lower floors or higher for a better view? Thanks :)
Leaving in 10 days!!!

We just booked our first trip to Disney with our 2 kids and we are staying in a Cars Suite. Any recs on which floors or buildings are best? Also, since it's our first trip (and we check in the day after my bday) do you think they would do anything special?

I also have a question about which room will be right for us.
We will be in the Cars section and I really, really, REALLY need the most quiet room I can get!
I'm guessing that's second-story? Is there a specific building or area I should request?
thank you!

2009CAN said:
I also have a question about which room will be right for us.
We will be in the Cars section and I really, really, REALLY need the most quiet room I can get!
I'm guessing that's second-story? Is there a specific building or area I should request?
thank you!

I would make a room request of" quiet area". I have found that the room assigners know their resorts well and will find what you're looking for.

Just to let you know. I am currently staying at the Cars resort on the 3rd floor with my wife and kids and it is very quiet here. I have no problem sleeping during the night and housekeeping doesn't bother us as long as we put the Do not disturb sign. Enjoy your stay here.

I am in the Disney spirit today.
wondering if people can post their favorite pictures of AoA? I am in need!!

if that isn't against the policy of this thread?!?

How are the beds to sleep in?
I usually stay at a moderate resort, but it is more cost effective to get a suite my next trip. Are the beds the same? After a long day at the park I love to sleep on a nice bed lol.

How are the beds to sleep in? I usually stay at a moderate resort, but it is more cost effective to get a suite my next trip. Are the beds the same? After a long day at the park I love to sleep on a nice bed lol.
There is a queen bed in the bedroom. I thought it was comfortable. The kids and my adult sister didn't complain any about the table bed or the couch bed.

SO, I hear different things about the mini fridges at AoA. We are staying this summer in a LK Family Suite. Some people seem to imply they are reasonably large, large enough to hold a gallon of milk, some cheese sticks, some water bottles, some beer, and a couple half gallon OJ's. But some people seem to downplay the size of the refrigerators. I have seen a picture of the fridge, open, but pictures really can be tough to gauge. I almost wish someone would load a fridge up with stuff and take a photo of that! That might be more useful than a picture of an empty fridge.

In any event, can anyone provide a "loose list" of items they have managed to fit into their suite fridge to help me get a better idea of how much to order (or not order!) from Garden Grocer?

Two questions!

1. I heard the Big Blue Pool is salt water?!?

2. Do they talk under water at night or do they turn that off at some point?

Thank you!!!

Well, we are here! We've been here for 3 hours and it's been anything but smooth, but we are here. 2 hours to check in and we've already had an "incident" with a guest. More later...

SO, I hear different things about the mini fridges at AoA. We are staying this summer in a LK Family Suite. Some people seem to imply they are reasonably large, large enough to hold a gallon of milk, some cheese sticks, some water bottles, some beer, and a couple half gallon OJ's. But some people seem to downplay the size of the refrigerators. I have seen a picture of the fridge, open, but pictures really can be tough to gauge. I almost wish someone would load a fridge up with stuff and take a photo of that! That might be more useful than a picture of an empty fridge. In any event, can anyone provide a "loose list" of items they have managed to fit into their suite fridge to help me get a better idea of how much to order (or not order!) from Garden Grocer?

We were in a LK suite in November. I remember we had 1/2 gallon milk, 1/2 gallon orange juice, beer, Gatorade, juice boxes, water bottles,pack of strawberries, 4 pack of yogurt, pack of ham, pack of cheese. We put about 12 cans/bottles/juice pouches at one time in the fridge with the other items. There's a tiny freezer section too. Held about 3 frozen breakfast sandwiches. We didn't get a picture but that would have been a good idea to show people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter