Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

Follow up question - has anyone had any luck buying coffee for this type of pot prior to the trip? If not do they sell extra in the shops - we all like coffee and they never leave enough. I would also like to purchase a stronger blend if that is an option.

TIA

I have yet to find any for sale anywhere. FYI, just ask housekeeping for extra. When we first get to our room, I call and ask them to bring extras by for the first morning and to leave extras every day. When we've done this, they leave about 6-8 extra pods every morning.

I have yet to find any for sale anywhere. FYI, just ask housekeeping for extra. When we first get to our room, I call and ask them to bring extras by for the first morning and to leave extras every day. When we've done this, they leave about 6-8 extra pods every morning.

Ok I will definitely do that - and thanks for saving me a fools errand - is the coffee any good?

We were pixie dusted an upgrade from our LM room to a Cars Family Suite. The room was so well themed, clean and oddly quiet for a value resort!
Anyone know how common free upgrades from LM rooms to suites are? I would love an upgrade and LM rooms are sold out for our dates, suites are still showing availability. (I would have booked a suite but couldn't stomach the more than double price tag, ha!) A friend of mine who lives in Florida is meeting us there for 1 night and we requested adjoining rooms. I wonder if this will decrease our chances of being upgraded?

Anyone know how common free upgrades from LM rooms to suites are? I would love an upgrade and LM rooms are sold out for our dates, suites are still showing availability. (I would have booked a suite but couldn't stomach the more than double price tag, ha!) A friend of mine who lives in Florida is meeting us there for 1 night and we requested adjoining rooms. I wonder if this will decrease our chances of being upgraded?

Upgrades happen when the Little Mermaids are at, or near, 100% capacity and there is a maintenance issue with a room or block or rooms and they have to take them out of service. The people who were slotted for those rooms are then upgraded to Suites. Since the LM rooms run at high capacity pretty much all the time, how often upgrades happen are determined by how many times there are issues with rooms.

Are there no doors between any of the sleeping areas?:confused:

The master bedroom has a door -- it is a completely separate sleeping area (just like a master bedroom with bath at home). The other two areas are not separated from each other by anything other than space. There's a floor plan on the first post of this thread.

My daughter is there now (checked in today) and she was upgraded from a LM room to a Cars Suite. She's only there for 2 nights to check in to the DCP and she's traveling by herself, so it's a bit of a waste, but she's thrilled.

Hello!!! We are going for our first trip and staying in the Nemo suites! I had a few questions I thought you all may be able to help me with!
1) do the televisions in the rooms have the ports open to be able to connect a DVD player to if we brought one along with cords?
2) what should we request to try and get the quietest room?
3) what time does mouse keeping usually come?
thank you in advance!

Hello!!! We are going for our first trip and staying in the Nemo suites! I had a few questions I thought you all may be able to help me with!
1) do the televisions in the rooms have the ports open to be able to connect a DVD player to if we brought one along with cords?
2) what should we request to try and get the quietest room?
3) what time does mouse keeping usually come?
thank you in advance!

1. Yes. They have HDMI and composite connections
2. I would request "upper floor" and "quiet location"
3. Anytime between 8AM-4PM

My sister just booked the Nemo suite and was wondering if she needs to put the murphy bed and sofa back together each morning or does housekeeping do that? We have DVC so everyone just throws their beds back together but I told her that I would ask.

Thanks, I am really enjoying this thread with her she is so excited!

My sister just booked the Nemo suite and was wondering if she needs to put the murphy bed and sofa back together each morning or does housekeeping do that? We have DVC so everyone just throws their beds back together but I told her that I would ask.

Thanks, I am really enjoying this thread with her she is so excited!

When we went in 2013 housekeeping put the beds back for us. We left them down the first day thinking it would just be easier since we were going to be coming back from the park late, and they were back up. ;) They also rearranged the kids' stuffed animals into cute poses every day. It was Fun to see where they would be when we'd come back.

When we went in 2013 housekeeping put the beds back for us. We left them down the first day thinking it would just be easier since we were going to be coming back from the park late, and they were back up. ;) They also rearranged the kids' stuffed animals into cute poses every day. It was Fun to see where they would be when we'd come back.
Thank you I will pass that along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter