Disney's Art of Animation Resort Info Thread! Mouseketeers welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

caselaw3 said:
When is Pop Warner? And whete do they usually stay?

POP Warner is always the second week in December....or tech, the first FULL week in 2012 ;-)

They usually fill up AS Sports and last year flooded over to POR we go that week every year, the weather is great the crowds are slow during the day moderate at night.

I will add though that they do not do discounts for that week, you could luck out and get a PIN code...but as for a general public discount it's never happened, always blackouts for that week :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

When is Pop Warner?

It always starts 7 days after the Saturday of Thanksigiving weekend. Or 9 days after Thanksgiving day. In 2013 Thanksgiving day is November 28th, so Pop Warner week starts on Saturday December 7th. :thumbsup2

We are here now at AoA, staying through Feb. 1st. We're in the Cars section, but have walked around to look at the whole resort-- what an amazing place, just full of Disney magic! We are really enjoying it :)

we just stayed at carribbean beach, and pop warner was there. (early dec.) and we were there for free dining.. we arrived on the last day of free dining, so we got free dining for the whole trip. (not sure if they are still doing that in 2013).

I'm pretty sure we got a great room only discount in 2007 when we stayed at all star music, and pop warner was there, also.

I don't know what the offer is. But wanted to point out that mousekeeping no longer leaves the bounce back offers in the room. If there is one, it will be in the packet you get when you check in. Some people have reported not seeing it until they got home and missing out.

The bounceback information is in the BACK of the check-in folder. It looks ike a fold-out brochure. Currently, it is for 30% off select dates at moderate Disney hotels and 35% off of Deluxe and Deluxe villas if you book a return trip this year BEFORE you check out. I don't know the exact dates but I can get it in a couple of days. If anyone is interested, message me on here. Thanks.

I'd like to thank whoever cancelled that made little mermaid FINALLY available for me to switch from pop to aoa march 25 to 28!!

Question: none of the pics seem to show doors between the rooms in the family suites, are they there?

Yes there is a door separating the main room from the master side. We just got back from the AoA 3 weeks ago. We stayed in the Cars Land building (#2). The main pool is great and they have a poolside bar with tv's for the parents that love sports. Overall, very nice accommodations. Enjoy your trip.:cool1:

Here at AoA now. Like the room and set up. But the A/C is a problem. It's hot in here and we have it set as low as possible. :(

becfehr said:
Here at AoA now. Like the room and set up. But the A/C is a problem. It's hot in here and we have it set as low as possible. :(

Call maintance...some have said they will turn off the auto motion sensor thing :)

How are the Murphy beds?? Anyone know if they will support 2 adults?

Booking our trip now! Can't wait! This looks amazing! Really wanted a suite but cannot really justify the extra expense so LM here we come! There were still rooms available for Feb and March. Now we jsut have to firm up a date which is tricky since my sister is due with her baby right at that time! UGH!

ZoeisMommy said:
Call maintance...some have said they will turn off the auto motion sensor thing :)

How are the Murphy beds?? Anyone know if they will support 2 adults?

Thanks we will try maintenance in the morn.

The Murphy bed would be a right squeeze for 2 adults in my opinion.

POP Warner is always the second week in December....or tech, the first FULL week in 2012 ;-)

They usually fill up AS Sports and last year flooded over to POR we go that week every year, the weather is great the crowds are slow during the day moderate at night.

I will add though that they do not do discounts for that week, you could luck out and get a PIN code...but as for a general public discount it's never happened, always blackouts for that week :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

on no - so the 7th thru the 15th is the week that they will be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter