• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

So, I may have missed this - but are they going to open up? I was sort of hoping to make this work for a one night stay before a DVC rental.

From my understanding, last Friday (the 10th) they had made it to calling people who had reservations starting on the 28th of December. So its running slower than the four weeks mentioned in the email.

From my understanding, last Friday (the 10th) they had made it to calling people who had reservations starting on the 28th of December. So its running slower than the four weeks mentioned in the email.
Called and they said they’ve reached reservations starting on the 5th so hang tight because we are almost next (checking in the 7th).

I just booked our April trip for DISNEY'S ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT!!!! :)

Sports was the Resort I stayed at during my very first WDW trip and have stayed there many times since-so many wonderful memories there!

With the reopening of Sports after TWO YEARS,WDW now feels "complete"!

Only Preferred Rooms were available for our dates-I am assuming because Cheerleading and Dance Worlds coincides with part of our dates.

But we wanted Preferred anyway-always request Building 6 with a Surfboard Bay view!

It will be so good to see All-Star Sports(and this Thread) alive again!!!!:)

Upgraded to POR ☺ See ya real soon!
Enjoy!!! I got my call today and was offered All Star Music. I had booked preferred and was told my only other option was All Star Movies in non-preferred. For anyone else waiting, my check in date is 1/18, so they’ve gotten at least that far now.

Do we know if they plan to have the renovations done when it does reopen?

Just a guess,but because of the large Cheer Events coming in April and May,I would think they are planning to be done with the Refurb with all Buildings open on March 31.

Thanks. I hadn't heard anything so wasn't sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter