Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

I'll be staying at ASMu in the next couple of weeks, does the gift shop still have 2023 generic WDW pins? I've heard about the 2024 pins coming out in some shops. I like to get a year pin every visit and was only able to get a specific event pin when I went to DLR last year.

I'm thinking of reserving a family suite and a regular room. Are there any buildings that have both? Would there be a chance to get a regular room and a suite very close together? Thanks!

We will be staying here in a family suite for the first time. Any specific room request suggestions? We will have a stroller, but don’t mind upper floor because we all can’t sleep with loud feet above us (unless y’all can convince me it’s super quiet). We will have a sound machine. Also, I would like to do laundry at least once.

We will be staying here in a family suite for the first time. Any specific room request suggestions? We will have a stroller, but don’t mind upper floor because we all can’t sleep with loud feet above us (unless y’all can convince me it’s super quiet). We will have a sound machine. Also, I would like to do laundry at least once.
I have always stayed ground level and never heard loud feet above. Not sure if it is because of the time of year I go or not. Usually travel in October.

Which building has a standard room at All-Star Music Resort. Broadway is preferred or Standard and which building does has Standard or Preferred room for the end of March of 2024.

Hi everyone 👋 I don't normally frequent these threads, but I have some information that I thought might be useful for people planning trips.

We are currently setting up a room block for our wedding this time next year, and I was planning to include ASMu as one of our options (thinking that should be safer from a large sporting group perspective), but have been advised that NONE of the All Stars will be available for our room block due to hotel buyouts for a large sporting event. This will be from 2/6 through 2/9. Not sure if this will impact availability for people booking individually, but if availability does become a problem, that would be why!

Hi everyone 👋 I don't normally frequent these threads, but I have some information that I thought might be useful for people planning trips.

We are currently setting up a room block for our wedding this time next year, and I was planning to include ASMu as one of our options (thinking that should be safer from a large sporting group perspective), but have been advised that NONE of the All Stars will be available for our room block due to hotel buyouts for a large sporting event. This will be from 2/6 through 2/9. Not sure if this will impact availability for people booking individually, but if availability does become a problem, that would be why!
Sounds like the High School Cheer Nationals.

HUGE event.

Congrats on the Wedding!

I am considering booking 3 rooms in May at the ASMu. After reading several reviews on a popular travel website, I'm concerned about bugs in the rooms. I don't mind a basic hotel/motel room; don't need anything fancy but I do want clean and bug free. Has anyone had issues with bugs in the room?

I am considering booking 3 rooms in May at the ASMu. After reading several reviews on a popular travel website, I'm concerned about bugs in the rooms. I don't mind a basic hotel/motel room; don't need anything fancy but I do want clean and bug free. Has anyone had issues with bugs in the room?
I have had a bug or 2 at every level of resort at WDW. None of which I would consider a problem. We've had great experiences at every All Star resort.

Looking at going April 6th weekend. What is the likelihood that there will be any cheer/football/15 groups there at that time? Trying to avoid packs of loosely supervised children and teens as much as possible 😀

Many stays at AS Music. Never saw a bug inside the room.

It’s Florida, there are bugs. Suggestions for keeping them out of your room, put opened food inside sealed ziplocks.

Don’t leave your doors open. Put a towel at your door while you’re in the room if it doesn’t completely seal.

I don’t think there’s any additional chance of bugs in a value resort over a mod or deluxe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter