Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

Hi all! Is the food court back to normal, with shared toasters and condiments available in the common area? I usually toast my own bagels for breakfast before heading out in the morning. Not sure what to expect with covid restrictions.

Does anyone have a picture of the recreation calendar for April? Or has anyone seen any Easter activities for Music?
Yes! Currently here now. Here you go.

Attachments

• 9CCEA156-4D80-4FAC-9F95-6B48DE837AE9.jpeg
    9CCEA156-4D80-4FAC-9F95-6B48DE837AE9.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 20548099-FEE4-494E-85D2-DB2DEF2B5493.jpeg
    20548099-FEE4-494E-85D2-DB2DEF2B5493.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 4A62682C-59DB-497B-BCC3-842C1776141F.jpeg
    4A62682C-59DB-497B-BCC3-842C1776141F.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 31
Finally making a trek down for the first time in two years after some plans got thwarted...
Choosing to make All Star Music my home in November. This is my first time here, and the last of the All Stars that I've yet to stay in. I cannot wait. I'm going with some friends (fingers cross that the magic powers that be grants our request for a connecting or close room).

We did a split stay with UO in early April. Prior to Covid, we enjoyed the burgers in the food court. They were a nice size and seemed fresh. We did a mobile order around 7pm to take back to pool area this time. They were awful. May have gotten a bad batch, but from now on I will be walking up and ordering, asking for fresh made.

Just got back Thursday from a quick 3 night stay at Music. Overall, we had a great time though the parks were nuts. The only time I have seen it worse was at Christmas time and I typically travel at busy times due to being a teacher.

Anyway, I wanted to give a shout out to Music for the amazing transportation we experienced. The only time we waited more than a few minutes was when we left MK about 1:00 and even that wait was only 15 minutes.

No sharing of busses first thing in the morning or at the end of the day. But, honestly, even when the busses are shared it takes less time than it does at the moderates and the deluxe resorts that either share or have multiple bus stops.

No issues at all with the resort. I did hear a few complaints about broken/ empty soda machines but we didn’t use them so I can’t speak to that. We did discover that the Gold Peak Tea machine has a water setting which was great for filling up a water bottle on the way to a park. We filled it half with ice and the rest of the way with water and it lasted quite a while.

We will be staying at Music for the first time this summer. It seems to be laid out a bit differently than Movies. We have a preferred room, and would like something in a quiet area. I may request a room in Jazz, if the Calypso area is busy/noisy. Two questions here: how noisy is it around the Calypso pool? How long does it take to walk from Jazz to the bus stops?

We stayed in Calypso building 1, but on the side opposite the pool. It was very quiet. At first I thought there might be parking lot noise, but that wasn't the case. We were on the second floor (I had requested the 3rd) and there wasn't noise from passing foot-traffic. Not only were we in building 1, but we were on the main building end of building 1. It really was awesome to be so clo9se to the foodcourt, bus stop etc.

ETA We were there early April. We did not spend time in the room during the day...but I did return to the room early afternoon to drop something off and didn't notice any noise.

Last edited:
I've stayed a Music a number of times. The backside of the buildings are quiet. The only noise I've really ever had was the somewhat normal 'neighbors' noise from either side. (funny enough never had a problem with noise from rooms above).

Connecting doors can make that louder.

staying here for the first time in Nov. Is there any pictures of renovated rooms? and how is the food court? got a preferred room, are they located in Callipso? How is the room for scooters and charging? Thanks

Staying here for the first time since the 90’s on Memorial Day. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!

staying here for the first time in Nov. Is there any pictures of renovated rooms? and how is the food court? got a preferred room, are they located in Callipso? How is the room for scooters and charging? Thanks
We had a great stay in April. We had a Family Suite and a preferred room in Calypso 1. The Jazz section also has preferred rooms. I can't answer the scooter question.... but you might find other useful tidbits in my post-trip post:
Post in thread 'Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions' https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...t-information-questions.3042913/post-63922538

Pics from touring plans-
https://cdn2.touringplans.com/static/hotels/orl236/IMG_6039-768x576.jpg

https://cdn2.touringplans.com/static/hotels/orl236/IMG_6026-768x576.jpg

Staying here for the first time since the 90’s on Memorial Day. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!
We mobile ordered breakfast sandwiches a couple of mornings...was easy and efficient. For mobile order you bypass the cashier area altogether and pick up at the "pizza window" across from the beverage station.

From a previous post
".. with housekeeping not happening daily, some things (like coffee pods) are being stocked behind the lobby front desk. If they don't have what you need, they make a list for housekeeping and it is brought to your room. I requested more coffee pods, TP and an extra bar soap on our way out in the morning and it was in the room when we returned."

We will be staying at Music for the first time this summer. It seems to be laid out a bit differently than Movies. We have a preferred room, and would like something in a quiet area. I may request a room in Jazz, if the Calypso area is busy/noisy. Two questions here: how noisy is it around the Calypso pool? How long does it take to walk from Jazz to the bus stops?
My wife and I have stayed at AS Music every year since 2009 (sorry-not been the past 2 years. Damn covid) We have been there for cheerleading, band and football. We have always stayed in the preferred section across from the guitar pool. Never had a bad nights sleep.

Decided to stay here next summer with my family of four and my mom in a family suite. My brother is staying in a regular room with his wife and daughter. We haven't been here probably since the 90's either. Tell me what you feel about the family suites! We are not picky people-we've done all of the values and the moderates throughout our years going to Disney, so we aren't worried about busses or anything. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter