disneymovierewards codes!!!

Yesterday I submitted two tickets for a movie we saw Monday night and the points are already there. I've never seen them post that quickly. I'm normally waiting for at least a few weeks.
Has something changed?? Not complaining, just curious.
That is very good news for us who can't link to DMI (AMC :( ) Last time I waited about 3 weeks and then had to resubmit them.

Yesterday I submitted two tickets for a movie we saw Monday night and the points are already there. I've never seen them post that quickly. I'm normally waiting for at least a few weeks.
Has something changed?? Not complaining, just curious.
For the past year or two it’s been pretty quick for me. Usually no more than 5 days.

Check you emails! Received a Disney 100 (October Newsletter) with 15 bonus points today. Initially I got an error message saying to try again in 24 hours, but the points appeared in my account after about 30 seconds following a screen refresh.

Check you emails! Received a Disney 100 (October Newsletter) with 15 bonus points today. Initially I got an error message saying to try again in 24 hours, but the points appeared in my account after about 30 seconds following a screen refresh.
I had the same issue, but it eventually went through.

I got this error too, and an hour later it's telling me the offer is expired. Then the page went down completely?

Disney IT is just so weird, lol.

Edited: So I go to try and get the pin again on my laptop (error for that too when I tried from my phone) and it looks like the points had loaded even though I got error messages earlier.

Strutting Mickey lapel pin available for 100 points today... https://www.disneymovieinsiders.com/reward/581554

Also, $10 Disney gift cards available for 1,000 points (someone mentioned recently they haven't been in stock)... https://www.disneymovieinsiders.com/reward/581576
I ordered the pin. I actually think I might already have it from something else (D23 Expo maybe) but wasn't sure and was thinking it might sell out. It's only 100 pts anyway lol. Going to put it on my work messenger bag

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter