disneymovierewards codes!!!

They're out of stock right now, so that's why they aren't showing up: http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/rewards/10-Disney-gc-6456 But they can be hard to find even when they are available. Sometimes it's easier to just google "disney movie rewards $10 gift card."

They are RESTOCKED! But i could only find them by clicking on the link you provided. They didn't show up when i searched. I just ordered TWO! I was a little short on points for the third one. im still happy for 20 FREE dollars towards Disney! Thanks for the link!!!

They are RESTOCKED! But i could only find them by clicking on the link you provided. They didn't show up when i searched. I just ordered TWO! I was a little short on points for the third one. im still happy for 20 FREE dollars towards Disney! Thanks for the link!!!

well that is interesting-just found them by the link only-but they don't show up otherwise....

Has the Disney Gift cards always been limited to 4 per account? I've never noticed this until now.

Has the Disney Gift cards always been limited to 4 per account? I've never noticed this until now.

I have no idea! Ive never thought to use my points on them before the DIS, so i never looked. We are actively trying to save up and this website gave me the idea to buy giftcards at 5% discount through target. Now that we started that and im managing it, it feels exciting to get to add in a free 20 bucks in gift cards into our savings fund. I've always just bought blu-rays using the points...Ive got quite a few good movies actually.

Thanks for that link! I had just enough points and nothing was appealing in the reward zone. Odd that the card doesn't show up even though it's there!

Thanks for that link! I had just enough points and nothing was appealing in the reward zone. Odd that the card doesn't show up even though it's there!

It really is weird that it doesnt show up when you search for it!! i dont get it...must be disney trying to save a couple bucks. :rotfl2:

I was able to get it too but only through the link, really strange. thanks to the poster of the link though.

Thanks for the reminder about The Challenge. I always forget. Has it always been 5 points? Seems like it used to be more than that.

I was just looking at my account and realized that when the Mystery DVD that I ordered (haven't received yet) was 350 points vs 75 points the last time I ordered one in 2011. That's a huge leap in points. Kind of on par as to how a $20 Disney Gift card used to be 750 points now you get a $10 for over 1000 points. I see inflation of prices isn't just in the parks and resorts.

No, the rule has not always been there. It's a recent addition.

My last order of these cards was:

(6) in July 2013
(2) in July 2014

Now I have enough to get (1) and I'm being told I've already reached my limit of (4) *AFTER* the limit rules went into effect. That seems totally unfair to prorate my old orders, which had no clause, under the new limitations... :sad2:

Now I have enough to get (1) and I'm being told I've already reached my limit of (4) *AFTER* the limit rules went into effect. That seems totally unfair to prorate my old orders, which had no clause, under the new limitations... :sad2:

oh i would be irritated at that! i agree, it shouldn't count towards ones you bought before the limit went into effect.

No, the rule has not always been there. It's a recent addition.

My last order of these cards was:

(6) in July 2013
(2) in July 2014

This happened to me too.
3 - in 2012
2 - in 2014

I just reached 1200 points to get a new one and I'm also being told I've reached my limit.

Is there a little rundown anywhere of how Disney Movie Rewards works? I'd like to sign up, but didn't know if there were referrals, or a post I could reference so I make sure I'm doing everything to earn the most points! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter