• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disneymovierewards codes!!!

Here are the holiday open house code I have found. They must be entered by 7 PT. Has anyone gotten the Donald keychain one? I just get an error trying to find it.

#1 Phone
#2 ?
#3 Fairy
#4 Device
#5 Delta

Their site is bogged down right now and I haven't gotten the points for the codes yet.

Here are the holiday open house code I have found. They must be entered by 7 PT. Has anyone gotten the Donald keychain one? I just get an error trying to find it.

#1 Phone
#2 ?
#3 Fairy
#4 Device
#5 Delta

Their site is bogged down right now and I haven't gotten the points for the codes yet.

The Donald one is BRITTO. When I enter the codes it tells me it is for new members only.

Codes not working for me either. "Already entered a special code. Limit of one per new guest.":mad::sad2::furious::scared1:

I get this "This code is only available for newly registered members". When I enter any codes!

I got DELTA to work, maybe the other codes aren't correct?

PHONES
BRITTOS
FAIRIES
DEVICES
DELTA

I get this "This code is only available for newly registered members". When I enter any codes! I got DELTA to work, maybe the other codes aren't correct? PHONES BRITTOS FAIRIES DEVICES DELTA

I just got this list of codes to work. I was logged on using my cell.

I get this "This code is only available for newly registered members". When I enter any codes!

I got DELTA to work, maybe the other codes aren't correct?

PHONES
BRITTOS
FAIRIES
DEVICES
DELTA

Try again now. I was getting the same error but just now managed to get all the points. They all had to be plural like above. I also sued (editing to used) caps, not sure that matters

5 points each:
Code 1: PhoneS
Code 2: BRITTOS
Code 3: FAIRIES
Code 4: DEVICES
Code 5: Delta

Bonus Points offer ends 6:59:59 PM PT on 12/12/14.

I guess they had to change the codes to plural ones to get them to work. The singular version was giving everyone errors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter