• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disneymovierewards codes!!!

I almost forgot about Tuesday's code. Thanks for posting it here. And for the Donald code too!

Thanks for the code.

I still can't figure out where to find them. Can anyone explain it to me?

Thanks for the code.

I still can't figure out where to find them. Can anyone explain it to me?

I went to Disney Movie Rewards Facebook page. There is a post that says

"Time to soar with Bonus Points!

Click here to visit ABC Family’s 25 Days of Christmas Facebook page to collect your code: on.fb.me/1FHIdj7

Find the Magic Code and enter it on Disney Movie Rewards for an extra helping of Bonus Points: ***************/1HS4AGr"

It shows a picture from Planes. Click on the first link- scroll down the page till you find the same picture from Planes. Imprinted on top of the picture at the bottom was the code. "Your December 3 Code 25DFUN"

Someone else posted this how to on their facebook page in one of the comments. And it worked for me.

HTH!

Thanks to everyone posting the codes. I had enough to get the cute Baymax bobble. Now my boys get to fight over who gets it.

Click here to visit ABC Family’s 25 Days of Christmas Facebook page to collect your code: on.fb.me/1FHIdj7

Find the Magic Code and enter it on Disney Movie Rewards for an extra helping of Bonus Points: ***************/1HS4AGr"

It shows a picture from Planes. Click on the first link- scroll down the page till you find the same picture from Planes. Imprinted on top of the picture at the bottom was the code. "Your December 3 Code 25DFUN"

Someone else posted this how to on their facebook page in one of the comments. And it worked for me.

HTH!

Thanks for the info. But, I am still not seeing it.
That is ok - I'll get the codes here.

HTH!

Thanks again! I finally figured it out! :thumbsup2
I'm moving slow these days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter