Disneyland Wedding

prncssAurora

Earning My Ears
Hi! I was hoping to get some info. on having a wedding at Disneyland. I did email Disney, but have yet to hear from them :) One question I had is if the wedding needs to be paid in full at the time you set your date or if you can make payments on it as long as your balance is paid in full by time of wedding? Any other info and/or ideas would be greatly appreciated, I have no idea how to even get started! You can email me at hugyourkid@excite.com
Thanks so much!!

Not sure about the financial aspects of paying for the Disneyland weddings. You can subscribe to the yahoo group Disneylandbrides. They have a TON of information available and the other ladies on that list are very helpful to anyone with questions. We were thinking of doing a Disneyland wedding as well and it was very hard to get them to respond. Just keep calling till you find someone to talk to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter