Disneyland trip questions

Meemoo

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone - it has been a while since I've logged in here! So, we had an Aulani trip planned for late January and we sitting last night watching an episode of Luxury Escapes and it was on Disneyland. My husband saw the part on making your own light stick thing (Star Warz stuff - not my department) and was so excited about it (I might add, he isn't even into Star Wars), and started talking about venturing over to Disneyland for a few days there! Our last trip was in 2018 so I am lacking a lot of knowledge, I use to know everything Disneyland!! Where can I find the best prices on a 3 day park hopper pass? I also read there is only 30 minutes early entry now. We are hoping to stay at Disneyland Hotel. Is the early entry worth it? I read that it is now only for resort guests so is it really magical and peaceful? The next thing I found was that there are no fast passes anymore, but Genie Plus and something else lol, so much to find out. I heard this includes photo pass so might be worth it as we always bought that. Anyway, any tips or advice welcome! Thanks!

:wave: Apparently Mr. Chocolate's Travel is the cheapest place to get Disney tickets at the moment, but I haven't used them before, and am content to keep using Under cover Tourist. However if booking the Disneyland Hotel I would probably check prices at Getaway Today as well for a package.

Early entry looks to be really worth it, you can get a lot knocked over in that first half hour. I liked Provost Park Pass's videos about it;
Provost Park Pass also has a bunch of videos on what order to ride things in, and the best way to use Genie+ etc.

Yes photopass comes with Genie+ which I think makes it worth it. You can only ride each Genie+ ride once per day though using lightning lane. Which I don't like, but it is what it is.

I watch so many youtube videos about the parks these days and get most of my information from them. Provost Park above, as well as Fresh Baked, Lisa Land, Magic Journeys and Disneyland Beat are my favourites.

:wave: Apparently Mr. Chocolate's Travel is the cheapest place to get Disney tickets at the moment, but I haven't used them before, and am content to keep using Under cover Tourist. However if booking the Disneyland Hotel I would probably check prices at Getaway Today as well for a package.

Early entry looks to be really worth it, you can get a lot knocked over in that first half hour. I liked Provost Park Pass's videos about it;
Provost Park Pass also has a bunch of videos on what order to ride things in, and the best way to use Genie+ etc.

Yes photopass comes with Genie+ which I think makes it worth it. You can only ride each Genie+ ride once per day though using lightning lane. Which I don't like, but it is what it is.

I watch so many youtube videos about the parks these days and get most of my information from them. Provost Park above, as well as Fresh Baked, Lisa Land, Magic Journeys and Disneyland Beat are my favourites.
Thanks so much for the info. I'll check out the video's and other things you mentioned!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter