• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland tickets from Airmiles

aljay

Live Well*Laugh Often*Love Much
Hi there ...
I'm beginning to plan our trip to Disneyland ... although we've still got a year to go!
We will be doing 3 days at Disneyland from Dec 20-24, 2014.
I noticed that Airmiles offers 3 day hopper passes, and I may cash in some of our airmiles to buy atleast the kids tickets.
My question is, does Airmiles send me actual DL tickets, or are they just vouchers that I need to redeem at the gates?

Thanks!

I don't know if this helps much, but DisneyWORLD tickets are actual tickets from airmiles.

used them for our trip in November to Disney world. i'm sure it would be the same. they are actual tickets but they are paper (cardboard) and while they have the reader strip on the back and can go through just like the kttw cards do, we were asked by the turnstile person to take them to the ticket counter and exchange them for the plastic ones. it was no big deal to do.
don't know if this is common or if it was just that person on that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter