• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Resort Picture of the Day #5!!

I hear ya, I hear ya.
Those crazy Southwest Flight deals are back again and I've got Disney Reward dollars to use. Southwest was running $49 one ways. Hmmm.

:eek: So what's stopping you!?

Crazy question. Are you out the Lori?????
My question is the Dapper Days website safe to book DLH hotel stay? Just wondering if you book through them? With it not really saying a Disney site I'm a little cautious.

Mike

I haven't seen Lori on here in a long time :sad1: But I used the Dapper Day discount and went 2 years ago. I think I booked it with a phone call. It was a line for groups as I remember. Not the normal route but it was worth it! Might be the only time I ever get to stay in the Disneyland Hotel! :cloud9:

287_zpsfoc6hwuv.jpg

Crazy question. Are you out the Lori?????
My question is the Dapper Days website safe to book DLH hotel stay? Just wondering if you book through them? With it not really saying a Disney site I'm a little cautious.

Mike
Mike, I am around... off and on. Yes, the Dapper site is legit. I do believe I called though. I put in my request that way for view of DTD.
Good luck, I really loved the DLH!

--Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter