Disneyland Paris

But be aware that queue etiquette is certainly less polite , and you may need to keep your elbows out 🤣 to guard your position in the queue.
I totally forgot about that until you mentioned it! Yes, it the queue for Star Tours, our group of four was being constantly bumped into by a group of three from behind. That queue is wide and it's such that it would have been easy for them to overtake us and go around us to cut in front. I got irritated enough, I was NOT going to let them pass us. I whispered to my kids to stand tall and wide, elbows out, and take up the entire space. After a few more attempts at them going around us, they stopped being so obnoxious. But my god, was it irritating. It may have helped that we were all a good 5-6 inches taller than they were, lol 😆

Yeah, the European etiquette is an odd one I'm afraid. In all my trips, I'm always finding the UK visitors the nicest, and instead of shoving their children in front of you, telling them that also they have to wait just as well for their turn (y)

I totally forgot about that until you mentioned it! Yes, it the queue for Star Tours, our group of four was being constantly bumped into by a group of three from behind. That queue is wide and it's such that it would have been easy for them to overtake us and go around us to cut in front. I got irritated enough, I was NOT going to let them pass us. I whispered to my kids to stand tall and wide, elbows out, and take up the entire space. After a few more attempts at them going around us, they stopped being so obnoxious. But my god, was it irritating. It may have helped that we were all a good 5-6 inches taller than they were, lol 😆

It's so bad in summer when it's hot!! They don't seem to realise that standing with a bit of space between people doesn't make the queue go any slower 🤣 I imagine this is one area where covid is actually a benefit

I would definitely check it out if you have a day or two to spare. Hollywood Studios is a definitely a bit meh, but I found that the Paris version of some the Disney classics at DLP to be a bit unique and actually better than the USA counterparts. Unlike the Pirates in FL and TDR, which are just toned-down versions of the original, the one in Paris clearly feels newer and more vivid. The routing is a bit different, as well. Cap't Jack's is much more colorful and vibrant than Blue Bayou, but the menu is about the same. I found Phantom Manor to be quite an improvement over any of the Haunted Mansion's (but definitely not quite as good as Mystic Manor in HK). Big Thunder is also unique with the long tunnel. They have some really fun walk-through attractions, as well. You can easily visit the park by traveling on the RER in the morning from the city, and heading back to the city the same way when the park closes, so there is no need to deal with staying in a Disney Hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter