Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

You can go in now (or anytime) and purchase the merch.
Ok, my first event was MW and they didn't have the pre-purchase the merch option. I spent much too much money on merch and now I have the question of...when do I get that? Is it at the expo? Is it mailed to me? It's gotta be the expo, right?

Denied. I'm so bummed. I was in like 20 minutes ago and the stupid registration page kept glitching while I was entering information. Random sections would not give me any options, like gender and shirt size, which race I was registering for, etc. So frustrating. I finally got us both registered and to the final payment page and when I clicked "pay", got the sold out message.

I hate this whole process. It stinks.
I had that issue with the t-shirts as well. And other glitches. Challenge sold out while I was paying. Hate Disney IT with a passion.

Missed out on dumbo and 10k for the kids 😭 I did at least get the half for myself but super bummed. My screen got stuck and wouldn’t let me select gender for the dang shirt and then I had to back out and start all over again.

This happened to me like 5 times. So annoying.

Denied. I'm so bummed. I was in like 20 minutes ago and the stupid registration page kept glitching while I was entering information. Random sections would not give me any options, like gender and shirt size, which race I was registering for, etc. So frustrating. I finally got us both registered and to the final payment page and when I clicked "pay", got the sold out message.

I hate this whole process. It stinks.

I was able to get to the screen to register for the Double Dare and when I went to pay, the website kept glitching making me log in over and over again. Never could get it to work.

Tried to sign up for just the half on another browser. Also getting errors.

So frustrated.
This charity may still have bibs if you want a charity bib (I'll donate to your fundraising!). E-mail:

Scott Carter Foundation <scfrunevents@gmail.com>

Ugh I'm always so frustrated with Disney's websites. SO many glitches, I kept having to re-enter info, as I would add a new registration it would somehow clear parts of a previous one so it took me a while to figure out why I couldn't proceed to pay screen. Got the 5k for me and daughter and kids races for my son, but 10k sold out before I could get it. Bummer :(
Hoping I can stalk it for an opening later.

Kinda surprised the half is still open! My boyfriend wasn't going to do it, but when I got in and told him it was still open and asked if he wanted me to try to get it for him too he was like, sure, lol. So now, he's registered for his 1st ever RunDisney event!

Ok, my first event was MW and they didn't have the pre-purchase the merch option. I spent much too much money on merch and now I have the question of...when do I get that? Is it at the expo? Is it mailed to me? It's gotta be the expo, right?
Any pre-sale items are picked up at the expo.

I’m bummed. I got in for Dumbo, but my friend is still in queue and now only the half is left. I hope he can get in for that. I wish they made this easier for friends/family to register together.
Tell him to open up a new browser window (NOT the same browser he's in the queue with) and try to get in, there shouldn't be a queue at this point (even though yes, he's in one).

Well I was fairly successful. 7 people needed races and I got 6. 3 half, 1 10k, 2 kids races. I feel really bad for my 10 year old who is the only one I couldn't get the 10k. :( What options do I have to get him the 10K?

Last edited:
So, if the waiting room opened around 10:15 AM and we don't know when the first person got in, everything sold out in about an hour max.

So... I kind of got in for the Challange....
Umm I did my auto fill and it put in my sons name for the first name part. Everything else is me....
I emailed them saying I misspelled my first name can you please fix.
Our names are super close Marcea vs Marcus (so two letters difference, hence why I did not spot it)
I am hoping they can fix my mistake.

So... I kind of got in for the Challange....
Umm I did my auto fill and it put in my sons name for the first name part. Everything else is me....
I emailed them saying I misspelled my first name can you please fix.
Our names are super close Marcea vs Marcus (so two letters difference, hence why I did not spot it)
I am hoping they can fix my mistake.
I did this once and they fixed it for me. 🤞

No luck for our group (5 people) - every time something sold out, having to re-enter info for 5 people cost precious time! Grats to everyone who got in!
That happened to me too after that I only added 2 people at a time. But someone got left out in the end. I wish they would let you have the option to buy the others ones you already had info for instead of having to start over.

That was such a glitchy mess. After entering information like 10 times on two different computers, I was finally able to get the half for both me and my friend. Not what either one of us wanted, but at least we got something. I'm still going to be on the lookout to upgrade mine (and maybe my friend's) to Dumbo.

I'm frustrated because I had a gift card that I wanted to use. Even through the registration didn't go through it took the money so I had to use another card for my friend's registration. It's not like I won't eventually spend the money, but I hate having it tied up.

FYI Disney IT is TERRIBLE!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter