Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

Just gonna stay calm and start refreshing the rundisney twitter because I’m assuming we’ll get some sort of delayed announcement?

Same happened on the ClubDisney registration :(… it was like 30mins late
Man that is sooooo not cool.

Maybe they are trying to weed out the "casual" registrants.... only the die hards will stick around post 30+ minutes (please god don't let it be that long)

Same happened on the ClubDisney registration :(… it was like 30mins late

Nope - we get emails sent to us throughout the day. It's never opened exactly at 10 (it's not like that) There were just some newbies who didn't understand the process.

I keep reminding myself this is why I took the day off! But Argh! I was hoping for better Disney!

Hey. My Chromebook has a little refresh key....never noticed it before. It's getting a workout with this page, RD page and RD Twitter open (and yes on twitter it says 10 am ET....but it wouldn't surprise me if they were still on Daylight Savings Time from last year and never "sprang back"!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter