Disneyland fireworks end date

Brittney24

Earning My Ears
Anyone know the end date of Disneyland Forever? I know they set it for 9/5 last year, but I have heard Pete say the 60th is going until the end of September. Have my first DL trip booked for the second week in September, but I will reschedule if I need to!! TIA! (Sorry if this has been asked before - could not find it on another thread.)

All official releases have the 60th celebration ending on September 5, and Disney has held firm on that date. Lots of speculation and rumors about what will happen (and what may go way and why) after that date, but no one here knows for sure.

The Halloween season will (almost) certainly start by mid-Sept.

The 50th fireworks ran for 9 1/2 years. I'd expect the current show to stay at least until any changes to the launch location may be made for SW land. But in Sept fireworks are typically only Fri-Sun and on Halloween party nights they're Halloween fireworks and only for party guests. If fireworks are canceled on a party night after the show is loaded, the Halloween show will play next, even if it's supposed to be the regular show.

I think we'll know something by the time the 45-day calendar starts to fill out late this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter