Disneyland DIS Meet During ALA in Anaheim

Bompy213

Mouseketeer
Hey Librarians/Disney Fans! I will be attending the American Library Association Conference in Anaheim this June 27 - July 4. Is there anyone interested in meeting up that will also be there for the conference? I wonder how many librarian/Disney fans there are out there?!?!?!? : )

<---------JEALOUS that I'm not going to ALA this year! And such a perfect location too!!!!

Looking over the conference schedule (early bird registration ends tomorrow) and it seems like a meet would make sense during the ALA/Proquest Scholarship Bash on Saturday Night. Otherwise we can meet up on Monday evening. Let me know your thoughts.

Looking over the conference schedule (early bird registration ends tomorrow) and it seems like a meet would make sense during the ALA/Proquest Scholarship Bash on Saturday Night. Otherwise we can meet up on Monday evening. Let me know your thoughts.

Hey Bompy! I'll be there for the Bash. Just ordered my 5-day park hoppers this week. I'm arriving Wed. 6/25 and leaving Wed. 7/2.

I'll be with a bunch of wild school librarians from Massachusetts. :cool1: There have to be more Disney-fan librarians out there. Have you thought about postng something on the ALA Annual wiki?

That's a good idea. How would I add that to the Wiki? Disney fans where are you??????

I live about 20 minutes away from Anaheim - I'm game for a meetup....

What kind of place would you guys want to do it at? I know that area WAY too well!!!

Do any librarians know if ProQuest have rented out the entire park for the Scholarship bash? The closing times on the calendar are normal but I know that sometimes that does not mean that they don't close down early for special events.

Don't know if I will be anywhere near the meeting site at 8:45 but will put it in my calendar.

Do any librarians know if ProQuest have rented out the entire park for the Scholarship bash? The closing times on the calendar are normal but I know that sometimes that does not mean that they don't close down early for special events.

Don't know if I will be anywhere near the meeting site at 8:45 but will put it in my calendar.

Hi NannyB!
The parks are open to the public for their usual hours during the Bash. Hope to see you there! :hippie:

I designed a new shirt for our ALA DisMeet! :cutie: I have not heard from Zazzle about the content so I think this secon attempt with a new design worked out better (if I should hear from them I will notify you all ASAP).

Check out the tee at: http://www.zazzle.com/bompy213

Hope to see fellow DisMeeters in these "unofficial" tees! Don't forget that you can choose to have the artwork on a different style tee then the one I chose.

Oh, and you can use promo code: BJFKSXHRJLIIYVUAOVPN Good for $5 off a purchase over $20. Expires 6/8/08.

See you Saturday, June 28th!!!!

Will try to meet you there! We are originally from MA/NH and now have a foundation that sets up lending libraries in Central America and Nicaragua.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter