Disneyland Car Decals!!

Ok... just checked the links out.... I likey! Gracias... :) Must place an order.

These are nice, but I've always wondered..is this legal? Could Disney go after these kinds of people for copyright infringement?

These are nice, but I've always wondered..is this legal? Could Disney go after these kinds of people for copyright infringement?

I know for a fact they have. My son worked for a 'sticker' kiosk at the local swap meet,and some guys claiming to be from Disney showed up and told the owner he could no longer sell Disney related stickers. He complied. The next week-end though,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:rolleyes1

For the minimal money (relatively speaking) people make off items like these, including DVDs, I don't know why they risk it. A CR suit could cost them way more than they will ever make.;)

Actually, this could be a whole other thread......our Disney cars. When I get the chance, I will post my "Minnie" Cooper pics. This would be a great addition to my car!

Actually, this could be a whole other thread......our Disney cars. When I get the chance, I will post my "Minnie" Cooper pics. This would be a great addition to my car!

love the cute name for your car. I wanted some of these stickers for my 65 bug. my "doom buggy" :rotfl: I've asked the seller if they can resize them for me though since my windows are so small. I wanted the foolish mortals sticker for the back of my car, except at the current size it would probably take up the entire window.

I also like the lime green mickey ears. Just perfect for a diser.:goodvibes

I want these for my DD when she's 16, they are perfect for her. She was Constance last year for Halloween :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter