Disneyland California - Fireworks and Fantasmic in January

shellberry

Earning My Ears
We will be visiting Disneyland in January 2016 (our first ever trip) and are wondering if the fireworks shows and Fantasmic will be running during the week, or are they only scheduled on the weekends at this time of year? We will probably be arriving on the 11th or 12th and are thinking of doing the 3 day park hopper, is this enough time to see most things?
Thank you.

Shellberry, we are thinking of going in January as well. Have never visited that time of year. I am not 100% sure, but would expect that fireworks and Fantasmic would only be on weekends. You may try checking on the main Disneyland board, I'm sure someone there would know. I think 3 days is perfect. A day at each park, and the third day to go back and do your favourites or things you missed. We always head to the park at opening, I find you get so much done in those first few hours.

I was there at a similar time of year in 2011 and yes the fireworks and Fantasmic were only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. It was a good time of year to go, hardly any crowds and my kind of weather (fine but cool).

We are going for our first visit in January too. It works around work and school and parental access best for us. Will follow this so I know as well. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter