Disney World!!!!

You said you were staying in Old Key West, right?
I really wanted to stay there, but my parents couldn't book it ):
:upsidedow

I think so! Either that or The BoardWalk. but the Yaught Club is great! I stayed there for one night one time but I thought it was great! :goodvibes

ETA: oops! I was thinking of someone else!
When in june

haha well you got it right tho! :goodvibes and My family's taking me down June 7th... and they're picking me up.. like August 11th.

I think so! Either that or The BoardWalk. but the Yaught Club is great! I stayed there for one night one time but I thought it was great! :goodvibes

I LOVE the boardwalk. We tried there too, but we couldn't find a room to fit our family there, so we settled for the place next door :-)
I've never stayed at the yacht club and it looks adorable, and the pool looks really really cool :-)

haha well you got it right tho! :goodvibes and My family's taking me down June 7th... and they're picking me up.. like August 11th.

haha, I'm slightly less embarrassed now!
wow, that's a really long time! i'm jealous xD

I LOVE the boardwalk. We tried there too, but we couldn't find a room to fit our family there, so we settled for the place next door :-)
I've never stayed at the yacht club and it looks adorable, and the pool looks really really cool :-)

Is it Yacht ooor Beach that have that amazing pool?? I can't remember? well, All the Hotels on that lagoon are amazing! Every trip and a while, My family walks the whole thing :)

haha, I'm slightly less embarrassed now!
wow, that's a really long time! i'm jealous xD

haha I know.. but I'll be working the whole time!! :D I'm so excited! I really hope I get Parade Performers!

Is it Yacht ooor Beach that have that amazing pool?? I can't remember? well, All the Hotels on that lagoon are amazing! Every trip and a while, My family walks the whole thing :)

haha I know.. but I'll be working the whole time!! :D I'm so excited! I really hope I get Parade Performers!

Ah, I think both Yacht & Beach uses the pool. I'm not sure, but I really hope so :p

And you're working there? WOW. Beats my job at a grocery store! You have my dream job! How'd you get it? LOL.
Tell me how it goes :p

I'm going at the end of april and staying at All Star Sports, i can't wait! Though i do wish i was able to go on my birthday but sadly, it's in july but it will still be a birthday trip for me :)

Old Key West sucks if you like having a fun night life. I stayed there once and felt like every night I was doomed to my hotel room. The Boardwalk, Yacht Club, and Beach Club are the ****, though. So much to do at the Boardwalk.

Old Key West sucks if you like having a fun night life. I stayed there once and felt like every night I was doomed to my hotel room. The Boardwalk, Yacht Club, and Beach Club are the ****, though. So much to do at the Boardwalk.

::yes::
ITA

Haha.. I remember when it was 5 days for me last June. That's the best feeling isn't it? That and when you wake up the day you leave (excluding when you walk into the park for the first time on your trip lol).

Have fun!

I miss Disney SOOO much!
I have never missed it like this before.
We just got back a month ago.
And we don't have another trip planned yet. :sad1:

08-23-2009_8th%20trip%20to%20WDW_0-255-0.png

:-D Can't wait to be back in Old Key West.

Ugh, I miss Disney like crazy!!
My last trip was to DLR in August, but I already miss it.
I'm crossing my fingers that I'm going to WDW in October with my best friend. My mom says she'll let me know around spring break.
To all of you who are going soon, have a great time! :)

ETA: oops! I was thinking of someone else!
When in june?

You would've loved to stay at OKW. We are staying there. Next time, you should deff stay there next time. I hope you have a nice trip :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter