• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I got in using my imac. Only worked with the Chrome incognito/dining reservation trick, though. We have five park days booked from Nov. 28-Dec. 2.

This is so frustrating. Finally got to the calendar, now every confirmation screen is Olaf. Now that I’ve hit back 7000 times to confirm I have a pass, it won’t let me make a pass on my fifth day. For the first time ever I might be giving up on Disney here.

Is it just me or is everyone not able to book September? Actually there are no days with availability right now that I can see.
Hoping it's just a glitch.

Edited to add I've got a DVC resort reservation and an AP.

Oh so close. I have been getting the park pass limit reached for my 8th day (third trip). I got past that screen finally, but then got Olaf trying to confirm. Now I get the park pass limit reached again.

For those having problems getting park reservations and thinking it's because they have reservations at the Swan/Dolphin, that's not the issue. Someone posted on the Swan/Dolphin thread that they successfully booked park reservations for an upcoming Swan stay.

Wow! 32 tries. That's dedication.

Thank you for sharing this number. I finally got through on the ticketing line after holding for over an hour. The cast member was not able to help me. She gave me a different number. I can't get through. I'm currently at only five tries. I guess I won't get discouraged yet. Tenacity seems to be the key today!
Thanks for reporting that. If you waited that long only to be given another number to call, I'm going to give up for now and hope magically Disney IT fixes the problem (AP limited to 3 days even though resort ressies linked.) :rotfl2:

Oh so close. I have been getting the park pass limit reached for my 8th day (third trip). I got past that screen finally, but then got Olaf trying to confirm. Now I get the park pass limit reached again.
Same, Its like its working for a second, then I get olaf, then back to the same limit reached... Ugghhh.... I thought they had fixed it for a second there...

This seems like a glitch. I was working on reservations for my very last fall client when I got kicked out. After I finally got back in, tickets aren't showing up and the calendar looks different. It will probably be back to normal soon.

I assume you're using an AP. The CM I'm chatting with INSISTS that people being able to book more than 14 days TOTAL (across all resort reservations) is a glitch. He says, "So the people who get more than 14 days are experiencing a glitch, It's officially 14 days. We cannot gaurentee those extra ones won't fall off once the system gets the chance to review that. "
So who knows. I read it like we'd be able to book park reservations for ALL days of our resort stays.
I chatted with a CM Saturday who said technically I should have no problems and I didn't til I got to about 58 days then everything quit. I went in and canceled one and was able to make another one I've screenshotted everything not that it will matter. yes I have an AP what gets me about all this is like when they fixed the fastpass system last year if you had tickets for all the stays, no problem it is just APs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter