Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Finally got in. Hit the AP glitch, so I was only able to make 3 days park reservations on one of my 5 resort reservations. I’ll call at some point or try again, but I’m going back to bed now.

Darn. Between two hotel reservations (September and October) I was only able to get 3 ressies in Sepember and one in October. It saidI reached my max?

I finally got in using the dining trick and made the first day (July 25) fine. Showed unavailable for every day of our trip after that so I tried just doing reservations by room (we have 3). Now I have reservations for 2 of the rooms and it won't let me reserve parks for the 3rd room. The latest glitch is that my daughter in law doesn't show as having a resort reservation yet her name is on it and it let me reserve the first day before her name fell off.

Still can’t get in. In orbit now but keeps resetting time. Switched to goggle chrome on laptop from phone & Safari. So ridiculous & frustrating.

+1 for the dining trick. Once I logged in with that method, and navigated to the Park Pass System page from there, the rest was very quick.

Hallelujah it worked. I waited for about 2 and a half hours until I saw there dining tip. Worked like a charm. So excited for my first THANKSGIVING Disney trip!! I've never gone at the holidays before!

I got all of mine just fine for trip number one. When I went to book them for second trip later in the year it says both people don't have tickets? We do, its the same party as the first trip and our AP's are good until 2021.
Anyone else get this?

For some reason I can't add my gf to the park pass for the fifth day but I'm allowed to make one any have any idea why that is we both have platinum aps? Is it possible to add her to the pass by calling after I make it for the remaining days?

I was never able to get in on my Mac. Tried Safari, Chrome, Chrome Incognito window, and Firefox. Nothing worked. Family member on a PC was able to get in with only about 1 hour wait. Another friend on a mac just got in very quickly using a mac with Chrome browser.

Currently, on my iPad Safari is in orbit and Chrome is in orbit. Chrome is signed in and Safari is not.

On the PC, I finally got through the castle screen and was able to sign in. Trying to access the DPPS through the MDE menu and in orbit for the second time. Fingers crossed!

I think I'm all set but I just want to be able to view my plans and make sure. I can't get to My Plans anymore without getting the castle. Ugh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter