• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I tried to add my last day again and this time I got the park limit error? I have an AP and confirmed resort reservations

This worked perfectly, thanks! Is anyone else getting odd reservation times? For example, my Epcot entrance time on November 28th, is 11:00 am. No other options.
11:00 is when Epcot opens. It looks like the reservation times were just the park hours for that day for each park.

The dining Reservations backwards way was the best! Got all my days, did my brothers in September and a friend. Thank you to the disboards member who shared that way.

I used Internet Explorer, hello 2010!

I'm a DVC member with a Gold AP (not activated yet) and DVC stay booked in October 2020 (4 days) and February 2021 (4 days). I was just able to make reservations for both trips. None of the calendar was greyed out the whole way until the end of September 2021. If you are having problems seeing/booking days. Check your ticket type or restrictions?

I had 4 days booked for our upcoming trip. I cancelled one to switch parks. But now it won't let me add on the new park day. ARGH!

Made a significant amount of my reservations for my November and December trips. But it is no longer let me make one for a middle of the trip on 11/4 at Magic Kingdom. It says I have reached my limit. Anyone with hotel reservations have limit issues?

I also was shut out and told I had exceeded the limit for 8-10th days of reservations. We also have a May trip on the books and can't make those either. We are AP with hotel stay.

Last edited:
I'm using chroma was well as safari - I was only able to book 1 park day for our 5 night stay in late august.

I keep getting this message One or more parks are not available for Disney Park Pass selections.

We have reservations for July 17-26th. I finally got on and was only able to make a park reservation for one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter