• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Finally was able to get ours for early August. I REALLY wish it had said in advance that you shouldn't include under 3 year olds. I just assumed they would want total headcount and that created a constant loop of error messages for me. Not including the 3 year old and I was able to make them all no issues.

Is anyone else getting a completely grayed out calendar?? On my screen, no parks are available through Sept 2021

I went back and tried this (not sure at this point if arrival day or departure day is better, so I really *would* like to have an option) but it says I've already used all my days. I was only allowed exactly the number of days on my pass...
same here....

One trick if you can't sign in - Go to "make dining reservation", find a date and time that is open - click to make it. It will ask you to login, cancel once logged in and tada you are good.

This avoids the castle
Where do you do this? On the member website? I thought dinning reservations are closed

What a JOKE! The never extended my family members AP's. Only mine so it will only allow me to make reservations for me. I'm off to make Universal reservations until Disney can get their act together. This is not a vacation to me.

Same issue here. My hubby has been trying to call the passholder line for the last hour in hopes of getting someone to help with the extension since we clearly can't book any of those dates and we are still too far out to renew our passes too

Just finished making my family of fives's 10 days worth of park reservations for July 24-Aug 3.
I opened an incognito window. Used the trick someone else mentioned of making a dining reservation to get signed in (but canceling out of the reservation once signed in). Then I clicked on "Disney Park Pass System" in the pull down menu. Clicked on the NEW big, blue "Make a Disney Park Pass Reservation" button at the top of the page and I got right in with no countdown screen.

Good Luck!

I did 7 reservations for my Aug trip. Got three into September 9 night stay, then it didn’t do anything when I go to pick park for the 4th day. Back in orbit page

Anyone with a resort package able to reserve a park? It keeps acting like I don't have tickets, but it's a PACKAGE. I booked a resort with multi-day park hopper tickets. I'm aware park hopper won't work, but I have valid tickets.

Countdown finished the 2nd time and let me book my parks.
(Noticed they apps plan page doesn’t show the park reservations, just desktop page)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter