Disney World packages

Annamarya

Earning My Ears
Disney World packages are the best way to go with a low cost. How to find a special offer is by searching on the internet or check directly to the travel agency. While on vacation can save money is a smart way.

We searched online on the disney site and went to the travel agent and they gave us the same quote, so I don't think it matters. I always thought going through a travel agent, they can get you some sort of discount, well nope.

It absolutely depends on your family and a million other factors.

I just saved $600 by NOT getting a package-- I got YES tickets instead. For many other people, an Annual Pass is the key to saving money, or staying off site in a condo.

The best way to get a good deal is by doing your homework.

Disney World packages are the best way to go with a low cost. How to find a special offer is by searching on the internet or check directly to the travel agency. While on vacation can save money is a smart way.

Am I the only one that thinks this post is SPAM? Makes no sense and sounds like they want to post a link to a discount travel place. :rotfl:

Am I the only one that thinks this post is SPAM? Makes no sense and sounds like they want to post a link to a discount travel place. :rotfl:

It is. I guess they forgot to put the link in their sig. Oh well.

I thought the same thing. I had to re-read it trying to find out if they were asking a question or making a statement - thought I was going coo coo :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter