Disney World 50 Question Survey

jelloarms

DIS Veteran
So just for fun, I made a Disney World survey, to help keep the Disney spirit alive until my trip. You should all do it too! After reading, just delete my answers and input your own. Maybe even repost this in your TRs or PTRs if you have them. Have fun!

JELLOARMS's DISNEY WORLD SURVEY

1. What is your name?::

2. When was the first time you went to Disney World?::

August 1992

3. When was the last time you went to Disney World?::

March 2008

4. When is the next time you will be in Disney World?::

March 2011

GETTING THERE

5. How do you usually get to to Disney World?::

Airplane. It's the only way I can get there what with the Pacific Ocean being in the way and all.

6. What do you do to pass the time while getting there?::

Attempt to sleep. With emphasis on attempt. The night before I leave on a vacation, I always pull an all nighter with the hopes that I will sleep in the plane but I can never seem to find a comfortable position and never sleep for more than 30 minutes without waking up. When I am not trying to sleep, I usually play my gameboy, listen to music, or read a book. Sometimes I will draw.

7. Do you have any particularly memorable or interesting experiences you can recall happening on your journey to Disney World?::

On our last trip, we had nearly 9 hour flight from Hawaii to our layover in Georgia. I sat by the window with my sister and my mom sat across of us in the aisle. There was a rather large man next to her and next to him on the other side was another person. :crowded: He looked so uncomfortable but surprisingly, for the whole 9 hours, he never got up once to use the bathroom or stretch his legs. Currazzay!

LODGING

8. What is your favorite place you have stayed at and why? It does not have to be on property::

I guess I would have to say All Star Music. I know I know, you are all thinking what is wrong with me? :confused: Well I have never stayed at a mod or deluxe before. So yeah.

9. What is your least favorite place you have stayed at and why? (It doesn't necessarily have to be a bad place, it's just that maybe out of all your list of favorites, this would be your least favorite)::

In 1997 we stayed at a Holiday Inn. It was an okay hotel but the hotel-provided-shuttle to get to and from the parks stopped at 55,000 other hotels along the way and we were always the last to get dropped off.

MAGIC KINGDOM

10. What is your favorite attraction in the MK?

Haunted Mansion. :hmghost: It's a long ride and it tells an interesting "story." I actually prefer story rides over a generic fast coaster.

11. What is your least favorite attraction in the MK?

Ugh. Stitch's Great Escape or whatever it's called. Despite being from Hawaii, I never liked the Lilo and Stitch movie. Lilo just seems really whiny to me and Stitch is annoying. The attraction wasn't great either. Especially the part where he hops up and down on your shoulders! I was so afraid that it was going to give my mom shoulder pains because that thing pressed down hard! I would rather they had just left Alien Encounter the way it was.

12. Tell me a random memory you have involving the MK.

The first time I drove a car type ride by myself was on the Indy Speedway in 1997. I was 9 years old and honestly I was a little scared but the other girls in my tour group were going to be drivers too and I didn't want to feel left out. I was horrible. The car kept jerking me this way and that. My uncle in the passenger seat actually had to take over. I cried the whole ride. I remember getting off the ride, teary eyed, and saying that I was NEVER going to get my license ever. It wasn't until 2003 on a band trip to Disneyland that I realized that the cars jerked to keep you on the track. Even in 2005 when I already had my license for about 6 months, I STILL got jerked around.

13. What is your favorite place to eat in the MK?

I have never eaten in a sit down restaurant in the MK but there is this one place somewhere in either Liberty Square or Frontierland that has really good veggie chili.

EPCOT

14. What is your favorite attraction in Epcot?

Spaceship Earth. It's long and interesting.

15. What is your least favorite attraction in Epcot?

The China show. It's a bit boring and you have to stand.

16. Tell me a random memory you have involving Epcot.

Last time we were there, Kristina and I tricked our mom into tasting the Beverly. Her face was hilarious.

17. What is your favorite place to eat in Epcot?

Akershus in Norway. Of course the last time I ate there was 1997.

18. What is your favorite country in the World Showcase?

Norway. I love Malestrom and Viking culture just fascinates me for some reason.

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

19. What is your favorite attraction in HS?

Fantasmic

20. What is your least favorite attraction in HS?

Lights Motors Action. I am not into cars at all.

21. Tell me a random memory you have involving HS.

Last time we were there, mom commented that we hardly got any pictures of the day and 5 minutes after she said that, 67 trillion characters walked out for photo ops. Irony!

22. What is your favorite place to eat in HS?

I really enjoyed Hollywood and Vine last time. Of course majority of what I ate was chicken nuggets.

23. Do you watch the Citizens of Hollywood?

I've never gotten the chance but I have seen them on the Youtube. They look so entertaining! I hope to catch them this time around.

ANIMAL KINGDOM

24. What is your favorite attraction in the AK?

Kilimanjaro Safaris.

25. What is your least favorite attraction in the AK?

Triceratops Spin.

26. Tell me a random memory you have involving the AK.

It's not even anything really but I remember in 2001 the CM at the start of the queue for the Kilimanjaro Safaris said something like "This way to the Kilimanjaro Safaris! Just 2 short miles...just 2 short African miles..." And I remember thinking I wonder how long an African mile is?

27. What is your favorite place to eat in the AK?

The only place I have ever eaten in the AK was that McDonalds place in Dinoland U.S.A. so I would have to say there I guess.

OTHER DISNEY PLACES

28. Which water parks have you been to and which one was your favorite?

I have been to both Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. I prefer the latter.

29. What was your favorite part about that water park?

Lazy River. I know I know...lame! But it's so relaxing!

30. Have you been to Disney Quest?

Yes. Although in 2008, it was not as good as I remember it being in 2001. Maybe I just got older? :confused3

31. What was your favorite thing about Disney Quest?

Virtual Space Mountain.

32. Have you been to the Wide World of Sports?

No.

33. What was your favorite thing about the Wide World of Sports?

N/A

EXTINCT DISNEY

34. What are some of your favorite attractions that are no longer around?

Horizons! It was such a good ride, Disney doesn't make rides like that anymore...y'know...slow moving relaxing vehicles that take you through a journey and tell a story.

35. Have you ever been to Discovery Island when it was still running?

No.

36. Have you ever been to River Country when it was still running?

No. I had the opportunity but I didn't want to go because the water looked dirty. It was green! Gross. :crazy2:

37. What was your favorite part about the now shut down Pleasure Island?

I have no memories of that place.

38. What is your favorite extinct show/parade?

Spectromagic. :( I realize it is only gone temporarily but I LOVE Spectro! Much more than the Electrical Parade, especially now since they took away the Blue Fairy and replaced her with Tinkerbell. I hate Tinkerbell, mostly because she tried to kill Wendy. Why does no one ever remember that? :confused3 Wendy is one of my favorite characters.

RANDOMS

39. What is one thing you MUST do every time you go to Disney?

Take a picture in front of the castle.

40. What is one thing you MUST eat every time you go to Disney?

There is nothing that I must eat. Everyone raves about the Dole Whip floats though, maybe I should try one?

41. What is something you haven't done yet that you look forward to doing?

In general, just doing Disney without any authority figures looming over my shoulder.

42. What is something you have done and have no interest in doing again?

Stitch's Great Escape. NEVER AGAIN. Also possibly Mission to Mars. After riding that in the morning, I felt sick for the whole entire rest of the day. Maybe if anything I will make it the last thing I do so when I am done, I can just go back to the hotel and sleep off the sickness.

43. Who is your favorite Disney female?

Mulan

44. Who is your favorite Disney male?

Peter Pan

45. Who is your favorite Disney villain?

Gaston

46. Your earliest Disney Park Memory::

It was in 1992. I remember that Goofy was the first character I took a photo with and he kept unvelcro-ing my shoes.

47. What other Disney Parks have you been to outside of Disney World?

Disneyland

48. Have you ever had to explain your love for Disney to someone who just didn't "get" it?

I have. And I just get strange looks. Why in god's name would any young 20 something want to spend their vacation want to spend their vacation time in anyplace other than Las Vegas? WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEEEEE!!! :scared1:

49. Blasphemous I know, but where is your favorite place to travel outside of Disney?

I'm not sure it's my favorite since I've only been there once but I would like to go to New York and Washington again.

50. Which Disney character reminds you of you?

Mulan.
[/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Last edited:

Tabitha

September 2002

August 2010

May 2010 or October 2010 (but doubt I'll survive that long so 99% sure may)

GETTING THERE

Fly. We have driven before and sometimes do. But I prefer to fly and found a nice deal on flights. I watch tickets obsessively and have scored $9.99 each way before.

I like to read on the plane or nap. Its only an hour and 15 min flight so not alot of time to kill.

7. Do you have any particularly memorable or interesting experiences you can recall happening on your journey to Disney World?::

On the plane last year my DS who was almost 5 at the time sat across the aisle from me with DH and DD. He was great during the trip, played gameboy, watched tv on his dads phone and was an angel. A baby was about 2 row in front of him and cried most of the time. Not really loud but just whimpered, upon landing it screamed for a few minutes. He turns to me after the plane comes to a stop before anyone gets up and SCREAMS I wish that baby would just shut up, its annoying. I could have crawled under the seat!

LODGING

8. What is your favorite place you have stayed at and why? It does not have to be on property::

We love love love Port Orleans Riverside. We are semi addicted to the create your own pasta in the food court. So much that when we couldn't get in there in August and had only Sports as an option, we took a bus to POR not once but twice to eat there in a 5 day trip.

9. What is your least favorite place you have stayed at and why? (It doesn't necessarily have to be a bad place, it's just that maybe out of all your list of favorites, this would be your least favorite)::

I wasn't overly impressed by OKW. It was just ok. Really spread out and bus service was only so so.

MAGIC KINGDOM

Haunted Mansion. It's my first ride at Disney so for nastolgic reasons. COP is a close 2nd.

Stitch's Great Escape. Alien Encounter was about a billion times better. But I can respect the animatronic technology involved in the Stitch charecter itself so we do see it occasionally.

My son's first ride on Dumbo. I remember looking back at him and seeing the joy in his face while I was taking pictures from the Dumbo in front and I teared up. Its probably one of my favorite memories.

We love Pecos Bills. Can't beat a nice greasy burger piled down with lots of fixin's.

EPCOT

Soarin. Mission Space is a close second

Captain EO. It's just plain creepy. A huge waste of time and something disney should be ashamed to have in thier parks in 2010. I've seen better technology on an Etch a Sketch.

My ex threw up in the bushes underneath Spaceship earth several years ago in July. (hey you said random?!)

We like Biergarden an awful lot. Le Cellier used to be our favorite but its lost its touch in recent years.

I like the UK. Love the set up, the band is great and there are usually charecters around. Fish and Chips shop is one of our must do's as well.

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

Fantasmic

Indiana Jones Stunt Show. It's not bad, just outdated

In line for ToT in May I got to watch 2 late teen guys try to hit on two nice early 20 something girls. They stared them up and down for the first 10 minutes, tried to get as close as possible to them in the TV room and finally about 15 feet from loading got up the nerve to say Hi, etc. The girls looked horrified that teens would talk to them but were polite. I could see the relief on their faces though when they got the last few spots on the elevator car and the boys were not in thier car.

Prime Time Cafe. We hate all the counter service at DHS, its just gross.

Occasionally. We don't make a point to watch them but do stop by if they are putting on a show and watch for a while.

ANIMAL KINGDOM

EE

Wildlife Express

Last Feb I spent 10 minutes just standing in the bathroom in an attempt to warm up. With upper 20 degree temps it sure didn't feel like Africa that day!

Tusker House. The lunch is great.

OTHER DISNEY PLACES

Neither.

Yes.

Virtual Space Mountain.

No.

N/A

EXTINCT DISNEY

I loved Tarzan Rocks show at AK.
Stars and Motor Cars at DHS.
Tapestry of Dreams at Epcot.

No.

No.

We never went, had tickets included in our package several times but never bothered to go down. I regret that now, but after hours or park touring I didn't ever feel like boogying the nights away.

Stars and Motorcars, espically the Holiday version

RANDOMS

Eat at Pecos' Bills

Dole Whip floats, Mickey Premuim Bars, Breakfast at Ohana, and my new favorite: Mickey Gingerbread cookies. Am addicted to them. I had my cousin bring me back 5 from her trip last week and I have them hidden in the cabinet at home and am slowly savoring each cookie.

Visit a Disney water park and do another back stage tour.

Nothing that I can recall.

Minnie

Captain Hook, but since that ? is next I'll go with the main man: Mickey

Captain Hook

It was 2002, I remember seeing the Castle spires in the distance as our bus got closer and closer and having tears come to my eyes.

none

48. Have you ever had to explain your love for Disney to someone who just didn't "get" it?

All the time. At this point most people don't ask anymore. They just roll thier eyes when I say I'm going again.

49. Blasphemous I know, but where is your favorite place to travel outside of Disney?

Seattle, WA and the Pacific Northwest

Cinderella. I look liker her or used to. My senior prom dress i randomly picked out was even almost exaclty like her ball gown. I wore it again the next year for Halloween as Cindy.

1. What is your name?
Amanda

Don't remember the year but I was 3 years old

Aug 2010

If all goes well May or June 2011

GETTING THERE

The Plane, did a bus trip with college choir once...... Never again

Talk with the people around me if they want to talk, talk with family or other people that I am traveling with. Or if it's an early fight try to sleep.

Marching with my high schools band on New Years Eve in the MK or singing with college choir at the MK. Also the time that my mom found a fanny pack with a lot of money in it we found out who owned it and gave it back to them and they gave us a nice basket with food in it.

LODGING

Coronado Springs ( love the Latin American themeing)

All Star Music, I don't really dislike it because we are in the room so little when we visit WDW but if I had to pick it would be this one.

MAGIC KINGDOM

Haunted Mansion, I am a coaster fan but I do like the story and themeing of this attraction/ I would love to work there.

Stitch, I love the character and the movie but this was just kinda lame ( putting it as nice as possible)

On the Indy Speedway when I was 8 riding with my mom we jumped our car off the track and on to the berm thing they have. I didn't think that was possible until it happened.

Crystal Palace for Table Service and the Columbia Harbor House for Counter Service ( for some odd reason I find their chicken strips to taste the best)

EPCOT

Soarin' mainly for the soundtrack but I also like feeling like I am flying.

Mission Space, I used to like it the first time I rode it but now it seems over done to me.

Having an allergic reaction to sushi and apparently in a delusional state telling the paramedics they could "do things" with my mom for free......that was awkward for my mom and for me when I found out as well.

Also drinking around the world, was a bit tipsy from that and I was quoting the whole Captain EO show and trying to do the dance moves while leaving the park this also lead to me and my BF starting a Disney Ride theme sing-a-long while waiting for the bus.

I have several
Coral Reef
Garden Grill ( love me some cat fish)
Nine Dragons
Le Celler
The Japanese place
The Moroccan place

ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

Tower of Terror

Lights Motors Action, I thought that it was really cool the first time that I saw it but now I only like to watch it because I still think the guy that does the slide off the motorcycle into the fire and walks around while on fire for a bit is pretty awesome.

The first time I saw the Block Party parade I didn't know how interactive it was. Well I wasn't looking and I got pelted in the face with a plastic ball by a Green Army Man.

Also I rode my first upside down coaster there.

Eh not really interested in any food here much, i do think the Sci-Fi Dine in Theater is pretty cool tho.

Yes, one time there was a lady that was teaching us how to be "divas" and she pulled me out of the audience and told me to do my best diva strut. Me being a theater person I had so much fun with her.

ANIMAL KINGDOM

Expedition Everest ( love me some yeti)

It's Tough to be a Bug

Well I did get "lost" there. Me being an independent 13 year old went on a ride by my self and I couldn't find my family so my independent and slightly deranged mind thought that my family had gotten board and went to do something else, I walk around the park 3 times trying to find them. Then I thought they had gone back to the resort so I went back there and I told the bus driver that I had lost my family and that I think they are back here. Well I had money with me and was hungry so I was going to the food place to get something to eat. Well my grandpa ( he didn't go to the park with us that day) found me and I was like where is everyone I thought they had came back to the room. Meanwhile all the CM's at AK were looking for me and they had people overhead looking for me as well. I must have told the right person that I had lost my family because she remembered me and told my mom and grandma that I had gone back to the room. Well it was a happy reuniting of family. This also proves how great Disney is with lost children or solving any problem for that matter.

Tusker House ( I love me some chicken curry)

OTHER DISNEY PLACES

I have been to both and to River Country when it existed, I don't really have a favorite.

Family raft rides, and swimming with the sharks in TL

Yes it's fun but not a must do

Virtual Space Mountain, Virtual Jungle Cruise, Ride the Comics ( only because I like to watch how silly the people including my self look), I also really liked that one game that they used to have were you would "drive the jeeps" anyone remember what I'm talking about?

Yes

The food was yummy

EXTINCT DISNEY

Original Journey Into Imagination, Mister Toad's Wild Ride

yes I loved the Galapagos Tortoises

yes and it was really fun

Well I had wanted to go to the Adventurers Club but I was too young. I am sad that I didn't get to experience it.

I like most of the parades expect for the one that they had in the MK for the 25th anniversary that "Remember The Magic" song got on my nerves even as a young child.

RANDOMS

Have a good time :goodvibes

For me it used to be ice cream on Main Street but now it's the Dole Whip in Adventure land and plum wine in China or Japan.

Very excited to be planing my first Disney trip with out family ( college grad trip!)

Didn't really care for Stitch, Monsters INC, or It's Tough to be a Bug

Esmerelda or Belle

Peter Pan

Maleficient

Dancing on stage with the elfs and santa in the Christmas show when I was 5.

none but will be going to Disneyland for the first time this summer.

Yes and they actually start to get it somewhat GASP

Well I would have to say that I liked Las Vegas a lot.

Esmerelda, I love how she has an attitude and will stand up for what is right and that she can see people for their inner beauty as well as outer beauty. I also used to look like her when I tanned and had long hair or Belle. I like that she is intelligent ( like myself ) and that she wants more from life then what she feels like is planed out in front of her. She also sees the good in people.

sharon

May 1999

May 2009

Sept 2011

GETTING THERE

Airplane.

It's only about 2hrs I have three kids that keep me occupied.

no

LODGING

Port Orleans my kids like the pool there

Our first trip when we stayed offsite

MAGIC KINGDOM

Laugh Floor Comedy Club

Stitch's Great Escape

My favorite is Crystal Palace for breakfast with Pooh and friends.

EPCOT

Soarin

Journey into Imagination w/ figment

My daughter loves beauty and the beast and she got her picture with them it made her day.

Coral Reef

I don't have a favorite

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

TSM

American Ideal

Getting soaked during a down pour then freezing during our meal at H&V.

Hollywood and Vine l

No

ANIMAL KINGDOM

Kali River Rapids

Triceratops Spin.

On our last trip I had left my ticket key in our resort I didn't realize it until we were entering the park. I didn't have time to go back to the room because ADR for breakfast and they were able to make me a new card right there it was so easy took only 5 min that made my day.

Tusker House

OTHER DISNEY PLACES

Blizzard Beach

I don't remember

NO

N/A

No.

N/A

EXTINCT DISNEY

No.

No.

Never been

RANDOMS

Taking a pic of my kids w/ Goofy in MK

Hoop Dee Doo

Going to DTD

Aloha

Sleeping Beauty

Pinocchio

Cruella de Vil

Epcot With my son when he was 4

6 flags

Nope

Puerto Rico

Tinker Bell

freepixie (sorry I don't want to do my real name)

May 1990

June 2010

June 2011 :)

GETTING THERE

Airplane

Try to rest or do puzzle books

Nothing more than your usual crazy scanning at the airport

LODGING

Poly :love:

Whatever timeshare we stayed at when we went with our extended family, it was dirty and smelly... and it was a bad trip too... :P

MAGIC KINGDOM

Close tie between Splash Mt and Small world

Stitch ugh!

First trip we had breakfast outside of Cosmic Ray's (I think it had a different name back in 1990) and we heard the spiel from the car ride over and over and over it was so funny!

Pecos Bill!!.

EPCOT

Soarin!!!!!

Universe of Energy

Feelin really ill after mission space but it was really cause I had eaten too much meat lovers pizza that didn't agree with me I never threw up but I felt pretty yuck

Le Cellier!!

Japan because I hope to really go there someday.

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

Toy Story

Beauty and the Beast and Indiana Jones

When we went with extended family on that bad trip we got really ticked at them one night near Star wars

I don't like any of the places to eat there

No they kinda freak me out

ANIMAL KINGDOM

Everest!!!!

Primevle whirl

Its just always so hot there in the summer!

Tusker House breakfast!!

OTHER DISNEY PLACES

Blizzard beach

I don't really like water parks we just went that time with extended family becuase they insisted on going but I just didn't like it but its cause my immediate family we don't like water parks

Yes.

Sorry I dont remember

No.

N/A

EXTINCT DISNEY

Original Imagination ride including the play area upstairs!

No.

No.

The comedy club was entertaining

Tapestry of Nations

RANDOMS

Have a fabulous time :banana:

Breakfast pizza ;)

The new Fantasyland but I have to wait for that one!!

Um, the Stitch ride in MK for sure

Mulan

Peter Pan

I don't like villains!

First trip, crying when we were leaving, I wanted to stay in Disney forever lol

none

Yeah it gets exhausting

Hard to say, most of our vacations have been in Disney, but I guess I'd have to say Hawaii, that was a fun time

Well the Disneystrology thing says I'm like Tramp so I'll go with that ;)

1. What is your name?
Martin

2. When was the first time you went to Disney World?
Fall 1972

3. When was the last time you went to Disney World?
August 2008

4. When is the next time you will be in Disney World?
September 2011

GETTING THERE
5. How do you usually get to to Disney World?
1st time: Drove
Last time: Flew (from SFO)
Next time: Drive (Now live 3 hours away.)

6. What do you do to pass the time while getting there?
Drive :)

7. Do you have any particularly memorable or interesting experiences you can recall happening on your journey to Disney World?
Flying in on the tail-end of Hurricane Faye was rather interesting.

LODGING
8. What is your favorite place you have stayed at and why? It does not have to be on property
Any deluxe - have stayed at Poly, GF & WL; next up is CR.

9. What is your least favorite place you have stayed at and why? (It doesn't necessarily have to be a bad place, it's just that maybe out of all your list of favorites, this would be your least favorite)
On my first trip to WDW (I was 13) we stayed in a hotel in Lake Buena Vista. There was construction pile driving all around the hotel and I got swimmers ear. It was miserable.

MAGIC KINGDOM
Space Mountain.

I’ll go with Stitch, too. Scared my 5 year old DS so bad we had to leave while it was in progress.

On the way to MW two European girls were flirting with me on the Monorail when I was 15…

Liberty Tree Tavern

EPCOT
Test Track

China

Last trip making our way to Teppan Edo for dinner we got caught in a brief thunderstorm; it must have rained 3 inches in 15 minutes. Everyone was huddling under overhangs. We were soaked under our ponchos.

Teppan Edo

Germany

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
Tower of Terror

?

Only been once and it was a half day. The heat emanating off the asphalt in the blazing August sun combined with the post hurricane humidity was nearly unbearable.

?

Have not.

ANIMAL KINGDOM
Only been once and it was a half day. I don’t really remember any attractions. I’m sure it will be Expedition Everest after our next trip.

?

Seeing It’s Tough to be a Bug in the Tree of Life.

Rainforest Café (Does that count?)

OTHER DISNEY PLACES
Blizzard Beach. My then 5 year old DS LOVED it. We’ll het both on our next trip.

We loved Toboggan Racers.

No

See above.

No

See above.

EXTINCT DISNEY
Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride!

No

No

Never been

We don’t do parades… we liked Honey I Shrunk the Audience.

RANDOMS
See Mickey Mouse.

Mickey Bar

Expedition Everest & Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster now that DS is 50” tall.

Stitch

Minnie

Mickey

Cruella de Vil

46. Your earliest Disney Park Memory?
Riding Dumbo at Disneyland with my 7 year old cousin when I was 9 – she wouldn’t let Dumbo get off the ground.

Disneyland & California Adventure.

No

Bora-Bora – My wife and I went on 2000 and have been trying to get back ever since.

Winnie the Pooh

Martin

Oh my goodness :( I had just finished all 50 questions and wrote some pretty long stories but I got logged out because I was on for so long and now it is all lost :sad1: I'll have to re-do it later..

Madison, but you may call me Madi if your prefer. :wave2:

September, 2000.

June, 2010.

December, 2011.

GETTING THERE

I usually fly to Orlando, then take the Magical Express to Disney property.

I like to listen to Disney songs on my iPod, read, or talk to my Dad about our vacation itinerary.

Not necessarily, however we do have some odd traditions. As we take off, I always mentally say, "Come on everybody, here we goooooo....off to Neverland!" like Peter says it. Also, my Dad for some reason has made it tradition for us that whenever we fly to Disney, the only drink we can have on the plane in ginger ale. He says it's to make all of the Disney food taste extra good :laughing:

LODGING

Saratoga Springs! I just think the architecture, color schemes, and overall theming is so beautiful.

Pop Century. Nothing awful, but definitely nothing special.

MAGIC KINGDOM

It is a tie between Splash Mountain (wonderful story telling, perfect amount of thrill) and Peter Pan's Flight (just magical.)

The Indy Speedway. I cannot handle the fumes.

I remember when I was four on my first WDW trip, I got to open the Magic Kingdom. A cast member gave me a wand and asked to wave it and say, "Bibbidi, bobbidi, boo!" and then the rope dropped!

Cinderella's Royal Table! Being inside the castle is unforgettable.

EPCOT

Spaceship Earth. I'm a history buff.

The Maelstrom! It scares the wits out of me! Plus, I just don't understand it. Is there a story? :confused3

I remember crying my eyes out the first time I rode Test Track. I was so scared! Then immediately after I got off, I asked if we could ride again. :rotfl:

Chefs de France. Yummy and beautiful!

France - I'm a Parisian at heart. :thumbsup2

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

Rock n Roller Coaster/Voyage of the Little Mermaid.

The Backlot Tour. The heat from the flames is enough to melt your face off - even standing in the back!

I remember last trip, I spent nearly two hours digging around in the Curios shop, and talking to the CM that ran the place.

The Hollywood Brown Derby - delicious grapefruit cake! :love:

Never have, but I would really like to sometime!

ANIMAL KINGDOM

Expedition Everest.

I'm not a fan of the diversion walking trails.

I remember the first time I rode Everest. I was so nervous, and when I saw the Yeti... :scared1:

The place that sells the jalapeno cheese pretzels!

OTHER DISNEY PLACES

I have been to both Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. I prefer the latter.

The slides were super fun.

I don't believe so.

N/A

No.

N/A

EXTINCT DISNEY

The Skyway and the Swan Boats. True, so I never rode them. They still sound wonderful!

No.

No.

Tapestry of Nations at Epcot.

RANDOM

Do an open to close MK day and a World Showcase Feast night.

A Mickey bar!

Tower of Terror. *scary music*

The Backlot Tour, Mission: Space, the water parks.

Princess Aurora.

Peter Pan! <3

Lady Tremaine and the evil stepsisters.

See above, number 12.

Disneyland, California.

Countless times.

All of Europe. I also love the Northeast.

Snow White and Wendy.

This was super fun!

Angie

June 2008

June 2010

June 2011

GETTING THERE

Drive

Help drive or sleep.

On our last trip to Disney it was my Husband and I’s honeymoon. My mom let us take her car since ours are a little older. While not even 20 miles from home we hydroplaned and totaled the car. We were okay no injuries. Insurance company got us a rental car for the 2 weeks and we continued our trip a few hours after the wreck.

LODGING

Caribbean Beach

Well considering that I have only stayed in 2 of the resorts I can’t really say I have a least favorite.

MAGIC KINGDOM

Haunted Mansion.

I am also going to say Stitch’s Great Escape

My favorite memory from Disney is my first time on Main Street. Being a 24 yr old person seeing that for the first time was breath taking. I remember how excited I was being there for the first time, everything that is going on around you. Oh I love the feeling of Main Street.

Crystal Palace.

EPCOT

Soarin’

Can’t really name one.

When me and my husband went on test track the first time, when you’re in the briefing the part where it shows the car smashing into the wall scared my husband and thought we really going to do that.

Biergarten

Germany or Mexico

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

Fantasmic

I remember that I was afraid to actually go on Star Tours for the first time. I never had been on a ride like that before. Now I can’t wait for the new star tours.

Sci-Fi

Haven’t really took the time to watch

ANIMAL KINGDOM

Kilimanjaro Safaris.

Tough to be a Bug I don’t like needles at all so when it gets to the bees and it pokes you I can’t take it and freak out.

My mother in law passing out the first visit to AK because of the heat.

Never ate there. But plan on it in June

OTHER DISNEY PLACES

Typhoon Lagoon

Lazy River and the Wave pool.

NO

N/A

No.

N/A

EXTINCT DISNEY

N/A

No.

No.

It was shut down already before I went the first time.

Spectromagic. I know it only temp but I like the Main street electrical parade.

RANDOMS

First ride has to be the Carousal .

We must eat at Biergarten.

Spirit of Aloha, Fantasmic dinner package, wishes dessert party

Stitch’s Great Escape or Tough Being A Bug

Minnie

Mickey

Don’t really have a favorite.

Walking on Main Street for the first time.

None

I’ve tried. People have just stopped asking.

Gatlinburg, TN

Stitch

Sean

1978 (I was 5)

Oct 2005

Sept 2012 (hopefully)

GETTING THERE

Drive

Hands at 10 and 2 :laughing:

Planned on making a day+ drive with an overnight somewhere around Savannah, GA, but we made great time and ended up making it all the way to Orlando by 10pm, but then couldn't find any place to stay (we were scheduled to stay offsite for the first week of the 2 week vacation)

LODGING

I stayed at Poly when I went as a child and thought that it couldn't get any better, but we stayed at POR last time and it immediately become my fave.

Well I have only stayed at Poly and POR so far, but I have been to many resorts for meals and Contemporary was definitely someplace that I never want to stay.

MAGIC KINGDOM

Hard to pick just one, but I will say Pirates of the Caribbean.

Without a doubt, Stitches Great Failure:sad2:

My wife was never able to go to WDW as a child, so her first trip came when she was 32 and it was just the two of us. She was practically in tears when she walked into the Magic Kingdom and seeing her reaction brought tears to me as well.

Crystal Palace.

EPCOT

Illuminations (Off Kilter is a close second)

I don't know if this qualifies as an attraction, but the Museum/Gallery in Japan.

Looking for my niece and nephew on the Leave a Legacy walls.

Counters Service - Tangierine Café
Table Service - Le Cellier
(sorry…too hard to pick just one.)

When combining the Food, Music, Shopping and Disney Characters, I would say Morocco.

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

Tower of Terror

Little Mermaid

For someone who prides themselves for having an excellent sense of direction, I always feel lost at DHS

Only been to DHS once and hated Mama Melrose, so I guess Backlot Express wins by default.

Not yet.

ANIMAL KINGDOM

Festival of the Lion King

Primeval Whirl

My wife is very petite and young looking and when we went to Festival of the Lion King, she was one of the "children" picked to go up and dance…she didn't care because she had a blast.

Only been once and we ate at Flame Tree and it was good, so I suppose it gets my vote :thumbsup2

OTHER DISNEY PLACES

Only ever been to River Country

Playing in the "watering hole"

No

N/A

No.

N/A

EXTINCT DISNEY

So many good ones, but Toad was my favorite.

No.

Yes

Adventurers Club

If Kitchen Kabaret counts as a show, then that's my vote.

RANDOMS

Ride the Monorail (and try to get a ride in the front)

Cheddar Cheese Soup

Expedition Everest (was still being built the last time I was there)

Stitch

Belle

Mickey

Never really thought about it, but I do enjoy Scar and Jafar

Walking into the Poly lobby and being amazed at the grandness of it.

None

I know that a lot of DIS'ers have this issue, but it's never been a problem for me…of course, most of my close friends are Disney fans like me.

Tie: Gatlinburg, TN & Williamsburg, VA

I share traits with many characters, so it's hard to pick one. I guess I would go with Captain Jack Sparrow.

So just for fun, I made a Disney World survey, to help keep the Disney spirit alive until my trip. You should all do it too! After reading, just delete my answers and input your own. Maybe even repost this in your TRs or PTRs if you have them. Have fun!

scott

June 1992

Dec. 28-Jan 2nd 2010/2011

July 27 Boardwalk, aug disney dresm

GETTING THERE

Airplane.

Listen to my Ipod as the kids play games and DW sleeps

The first time we took the kids they were 2 and 5 I think we made them disney fanny packs and got them mickey and buzz hats and when we were boarding the plane the captain greated us and said can I take the boys for a minute I want to show them something. So we followed him to the cockpit and they sat in the pilot and co-pilot seats. Got their wings and took a picture. (that will never happen again) When we landed in orlando a crew member came on sounding like Donald Duck and welcomed my boys by name and told them to have a great time at Disney World. Needless to say it was the start of possibly our greatist time ever at WDW

LODGING

Hmm tough one. Being DVC members we have had the opportunity to stay at several. The first time is my favorite at the Wilderness lodge. I can remember sitting on the benches overlooking the lobby and reading a story before bedtime with my boys. We like Beach club and animal kingdom as well

We can't stand Bay lake towers. Very bad experience with bugs and terrible housekeeping. It does not have the disney magic you would expect.

MAGIC KINGDOM

I have to pick one? Kids buzz, DW wishes, Me thunder mountain

Stitch: I have never had to pull my kids off any rides. My youngest son was screaming and crying and I was trying to get out of the seat to get him out. Finally got myself unlocked and pulled him out and left. Ride is mis-rated as a kids attraction!

There are so many great ones. But the best was we went during christmas time and the place was packed and I said to my DW we have made a big mistake and then it started snowing on Main street USA and all the stress went away

Crystal Palace. Was liberty tree then they took characters away

EPCOT

Soarin

Nemo ride at the seas

Last Dec. we were in the aquarium and cast member asked us if we wanted to see behind the scenes of the aquarium. she took us upstairs and we got to see them feed the fish from above.

Coral reef. We usually go around our aniversary and we got to sit at the window of the aquarium. Our waitress came to the table excited and said watch the water carefully. Next thing we knew there was mickey in scuba gear. She said it happens only a couple times a year and there was a party above the restaurant and someone must have paid to have mickey in the tank.

Germany for the beer of course lol

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

Fantasmic

back lot tour

on the TT and there were a group of really obnoxious young adults that had to have been drinking. They ruined the ride. As we got off the elevator a cast member asked us to come with him. We took a back elevator back up to the platform and rode with another cast member and she told us a lot of interesting facts about the ride. It was the last ride and they have to ride all the elevators to do their final check of the night. Needless to say we got our fill of TT that night and were some of the last people to leave.

Sci fi or mama melrose

yep

ANIMAL KINGDOM

EE

dang railroad to rafiki's

Rode EE 3 times in a row with no wait but froze as it was about 27 degrees. Had to get hot chocolate after

Flame tree

OTHER DISNEY PLACES

no

No. but want to

N/A

EXTINCT DISNEY

Soon to be goofy's barnstormer

No.

No.

RANDOMS

Take a picture in front of the castle. ride buzz first

Ohana is my favorite restaurant of them all

Stitch's Great Escape.

Snow white

Mickey of course

Captain Hook

The look on my kids face as they walked up mainstreet the first time

Disneyland

yes and I would do it 24/7. There is something magical and some people just don't get it. I tell them if they di dnot have a good time or left hungry that was their fault. The key is to not to try to do everything the first time. Also if you don't do some research and planning it will be a disaster.

any beach

Goofy

Goofyernmost

February 1983

September 2010

Not sure...probably in the fall.

GETTING THERE

About half and half...half by plane and half by car

It's only a few hours by plane so since I take Jet Blue I just watch the TV. If by car...I am driving.

Yes, when I went by car in 2008 the head gaskets went and it costs me $3500.00 to get it back home. Not the best memory I have had.

LODGING

In 2008 I brought my family...11 of us...and we stayed in a 6 bedroom villa just off site. It was wonderful. Beautifully furnished, private pool and spa. Pool table, wide screen TV's. Made me never want to leave. Isn't it funny had my worst memory and my best on the same trip.

I'll get killed for this but it was at POP Century. The rooms were small and uncomfortable (not even a chair in the room), it cost me 10 a day to rent a fridge that didn't even have enough room in it for a gallon jug of water, you could only get Disney related channels on the TV and the towels felt like sandpaper.

MAGIC KINGDOM

I have three must sees...PoTC, HM and Carousel of Progress.

Teacups

MK was the very first park I ever visited. I was 35 years old and I was totally taken by it's "magic". The mechanical things the conditions of everything, the way it made me feel like a kid.

I'm having a brain cramp and I cannot remember the name but it's the place where I get my mandatory Dole Whip Float.

EPCOT

Spaceship Earth...I ride it on the way in and on the way out...Love it.

Living Seas with or without Nemo. It's nice for a few minutes but when you've seen one fish, you've seen them all.

Even though now, Epcot is an even tie with MK for being my favorite, I went there in 1983. It had just opened, it didn't have many actual rides, the crowd control was no place near what MK had and we only spent a couple of hours there and left to drive to Kennedy Space Ctr. Never went back until our next trip about 3 years later...much better then.

I've only eaten in a few full service places in Epcot and none of them left a huge lasting impression on me. So, now that you have to make ressies 6 months in advance I don't even bother. The Electric Umbrella takes care of my needs. That and a Mickey Bar.

For the show, it's American Adventure hands down. For the ambiance, it's Mexico.

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

Muppets (A net full of jello)

Fantasmic. I thought it to be a huge waste of time.

That would be my first ride on ToT. I kept waiting the entire time for it to drop and was very nervous about the fact that this plummeting elevator was free wheeling and not welded to the framework of the shaft. I still ride it though.

I really do not remember any specific places, so must not be too impressive.

Only if I happen to be there by chance. I won't spend time waiting for them.

ANIMAL KINGDOM

Toss up...It's tough to be a bug or Safari.

Camp Minnie/Mickey area.

Walking about a million miles to get to see anything. And as others have stated it is, without a doubt the hottest place in WDW.

Tusker House Lunch

OTHER DISNEY PLACES

Never been to one, but I did follow a semi with Quebec plates on it that had two Bombadier Snowmobiles on it. I assume they were headed for Blizzard Beach.

Haven't been.

No!

Haven't been...don't know.

Yes

Leaving...not really a sports fan. Went because a family member was.

EXTINCT DISNEY

I would have to say that I really liked World of Motion and 20K.

No.

No.

The comedy club

Well it's back now temporarily, but Main Street Electric Light Parade.

RANDOMS

Go to Magic Kingdom first.

Only two things...Mickey Bar and Dole Whip Float.

None, I have them all pretty much covered.

Lights, Action, Camera Stunt Show.

Not really into characters.

Same as above.

Same as above.

WDW was our first real get away family vacation. The entire trip was flawless, we stayed within budget and we all hated to head back home.

Disneyland

No, everyone just knows that I do, and they don't question it.

I do enjoy an occasional Golfing trip to Myrtle Beach.

That would seem obvious...Goofy!

Kimmy

September 2009

August 2010

June 2011

GETTING THERE
Airplane.

My son keeps me pretty occupied!

Last time, my son and I went with his godparents. When we fell asleep, his godfather took VERY unflattering pics of us lol.

LODGING

Pop Century!! It’s the only place we’ve stayed so far!

None

MAGIC KINGDOM
Splash Mountain by far. It’s a story AND a thrill!

Stitch’s. People had prepared me for the burp smell…but no one prepared me for that awful warmth on the back of my neck. So unnecessary!

I remember Prince Charming telling me during a MNSSHP that the fireworks that night were just for me!

Cosmic Ray’s!

EPCOT

Soarin’

Eh most. Epcot is my least favorite park.

Every time I go, everyone in my party gets insanely grumpy.

Akershus! I love the breakfast potato casserole thing!

Hmmm…I don’t really have a preference. Maybe Canada though because Off Kilter rocks.

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

TOWER OF TERROR BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I truly love them all.

Riding ToT so many times that the ride guy let me do the safety spiel with him!

Starring Rolls!

Sometimes!

ANIMAL KINGDOM

Expedition Everest!

Triceratop Spin

My friend and I saw a rainbow over “Mount Everest” and it was the most beautiful thing EVER!

Flametree Barbeque!

OTHER DISNEY PLACES
Neither 

n/a

no 

n/a

No.

n/a

EXTINCT DISNEY

I haven’t been going enough to know!

No.

Nope

n/a

Spectromagic! Not completely extinct but still…

RANDOMS
Take jumping pics in front of all the park icons!

Dole Whips! Or cheese fries from Pop! I could probably list a million more things

I’m looking forward to my son being big enough for all the rides one day!

Stitch.

Probably Belle or Rapunzel.

Prince Charming! Or Flynn Rider. Or Pascal. Or Prince Eric.

Gaston

I remember my first Disney trip was only a day (I don’t even count it as actually going) but I’m pretty sure my mom and I never left Fantasyland. All I remember is riding Snow White’s Scary Adventure over and over and over.

None 

Yep!

New Orleans!

Rapunzel!

1. What is your name?
Brian

I want to say 1982. It's come into question recently. I don't remember there being an Epcot but we didn't have ticket books either.

October 2010

December 2011

GETTING THERE
When I was younger - driving. Now - plane

Read

My first plane trip was to WDW. When the plane banked right after take off, I thought to myself "Oh no, we're going down."

LODGING

Animal Kingdom Lodge. It's our DVC home and I like the savanna.

Old Key West but only because I haven't stayed anywhere else. So it's my least favorite by default.

MAGIC KINGDOM
Haunted Mansion

Tomorrowland Speedway

The fireworks going off while we rode BTMRR was awesome.

Columbia Harbor House

EPCOT

Test Track

Journey into Imagination. I don't really remember it as a kid but when I rode it recently I felt like something was very wrong about it.

I remember standing in a really long and hot line back in the early 80's when the park was still new.

Le Cellier - at least it WILL be once I get a chance to go there.

Norway

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

Tower of Terror

Sounds Dangerous

We got instant Fass Passes for doing the DVC tour. We used them the first time we rode TSMM.

Sci Fi Dine in

Not as much as I would like

ANIMAL KINGDOM

Expedition Everest

Triceratops Spin

Sitting by ourselves eating lunch behind Flametree BBQ

Flametree BBQ (see above)

OTHER DISNEY PLACES
Both. I guess Blizzard Beach because of the snow theme.

Mount Gushmore.

Yes

Old video games

nope

see above.

EXTINCT DISNEY

Mr. Toad, 20K Leagues

nope

nope

Never been there.

It was MSEP but that's back.

RANDOMS
Everything

Dole Whip

I made a list for last time and did them all.

Sounds Dangerous

Daisy

Donald

Shere Khan

Riding Mr Toad.

Disneyland

Nope.

Universal Studios

Donald

1. What is your name?
Leah

Well, it was when I was about 3, so probably 1979 or 1980.

January 2011

That is currently undecided. :(

GETTING THERE
Plane

Watch TV (yay JetBlue!) or read.

My last big trip in June... I was delayed 8 hours in getting there because of the workers running the jetway into the side of the plane causing a little dent. We ended up being shuttled to another airport before finally leaving 8 hours late!

LODGING

I loved staying at the Grand Floridian.

Hmm, haven't stayed at a ton of places, but I'm going to put the Hard Rock Hotel because it wasn't at Disney! :rotfl:

MAGIC KINGDOM
Haunted Mansion

Astro Orbiter.... I don't mind spinning or heights, but something about them together...:eek:

I love the MNSSHP parade, particularly the gravediggers! I have the event music cd so I can listen to it's music all the time. When I was there this October, my friend was "friends" with a parade character and we got to go to a meet and greet to have pictures taken. It was awesome!

Pecos Bill's... I love the taco salad. LOL

EPCOT

Soarin'

Ellen's Energy Adventure. I don't really have a reason why, but I never seem to go on it.

Sitting in Japan and eating the frozen ice they sell there. So yummy! We went back several times.

So many places I would love to eat at someday, but I always seem to end up at the Biergarten... must be my German heritage!

I love to poke around in Japan.

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

Rock N Roller Coaster

Journey into Narnia... what a waste of space!

Eating at one of the outdoor places in the rain, sitting under a table umbrella but on the table so that we would stay dry!

50's Prime Time Cafe

Not that often

ANIMAL KINGDOM

Expedition Everest

Triceratops Spin

Being on the VIP list to see Finding Nemo!

I think the only place I've eaten there is Restaurantosaurus. We apparently don't eat at Animal Kingdom very often!

OTHER DISNEY PLACES
Never been to them

-

Nope

-

Nope

-

EXTINCT DISNEY

I kind of miss some of the old original pavilions at Epcot. And the original Journey into Imagination!

Nope

Nope

The Adventurers Club!

I loved Spectromagic.

RANDOMS
Pirates and Haunted Mansion

Something Mickey shaped... ice cream bar, rice krispie treat, etc

So many restaurants to eat at!

Journey into Narnia

Daisy

Pluto

Lottso

I don't actually remember the parks, but I remember having to sit in the condo we were staying at and do the homework I had been assigned for the school I was missing.

None

Maybe a little bit, but it was just in passing conversation.

Completely opposite... Las Vegas. :rotfl:

Thumper

1. What is your name?
Will

Some time back in the early 90s.

January 2011

We keep saying we are waiting till my 30th in 2013 but i'm betting we're back for the F&W festival in 2012

GETTING THERE
via American Airlines

Read/Sleep

Nothing exciting; we did spend 8 hours at the MCO airport last October due to big storms back here in TX

LODGING

The Animal Kingdom Lodge was great except for it being so far away from everything. Probably POR since that's where we spent our honeymoon.

We haven't had a bad experience on WDW property so I would say Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim..you pay $350/night for an old hotel (although they have rehabbed it since we've been)

MAGIC KINGDOM
Haunted Mansion (check the screenname)

Stitch or Autotopia (we don't have kids yet)

12. Tell me a random memory you have involving the MK. Being at the MK on the first night of our honeymoon and being picked randomly by the dream team/squad to get to privately view Wishes from the Astro Orbiter platform above Tomorrowland.

Columbia Harbor House

EPCOT

Soarin'

Mission Space green due to motion sickness

16. Tell me a random memory you have involving Epcot. Watching Whoopi Goldberg and Abigail Breslin during the Candlelight Processional

17. What is your favorite place to eat in Epcot? Close race between Le Cellier and Coral Reef

Germany or England

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

Tower of Terror

Journey into Narnia

Getting chosen to be the people in the skit before rope drop.

Starring Rolls

In passing or if we've gotten a snack and are relaxing for a moment

ANIMAL KINGDOM

Expedition Everest

Primeval Whirl (motion sickness strikes again!)

Getting on board one of the safari vehicles and realizing the driver was an old fraternity buddy from TX

Flame Tree BBQ? We haven't eaten many places in AK either

OTHER DISNEY PLACES
Typhoon Lagoon, but that was probably 15 yrs ago

-Wave Pool I believe

Nope

-

Yes

-Getting to play in the Softball World Tourney there

EXTINCT DISNEY

The original Journey into Imagination for sure also the Tapestry of Nations parade

No

No

The Adventurers Club!

I would have said the Main Street Electrical Parade...but it's back!

RANDOMS
Haunted Mansion

Dole Whip/Float

Staying at the Wilderness Lodge

Going to WDW in August

Belle

Jack Skellington

Malificient

Getting to ride in the front of the monorail and getting a license to drive

Disneyland, California Adventure

Yes, but if they don't get it...you aren't going to be able to explain it to them.

Crusing through the Caribbean

The Character machine in the animation academy said Jafar...hahaha

Completely opposite... Las Vegas.

Well, it's not completely opposite...this is a photo of the Disney Store inside Caesars Palace.
oc29014-1.jpg

1. What is your name?
Todd

December, 1974

October 2010

October 2011

GETTING THERE
Plane

ipod and sleep

Plane had to abort take off just before lifting off, scared us to death...
Turned out it was a crosswind warning light.

LODGING

CR Location and convenience

My granddads VW pop up camper at some RV park when I was about 10 or 12

MAGIC KINGDOM
All of the mountains

Stitch

Did the Steam train tour last year and loved it

The Plaza

EPCOT

TT

MS

So many good times and the Rose and Crown

Food and Wine Festival

USA

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

ToT

Journey into Narnia... what a waste of space!

My son trying to back out of ToT after loading and held up the start of the ride, it was hilarious...he did do it and loved it!

HBD

Never

ANIMAL KINGDOM

Expedition Everest

Dinosaur (hurts my ears)

Watching evac a EE train on the big incline

Y&Y

OTHER DISNEY PLACES
Never been to them

-

Nope

-

Nope

-

EXTINCT DISNEY

20,000 leagues

Yes

Nope

Never really got into it only went once or twice, I really like the resort lounges.

Tarzan Rocks

RANDOMS
Have drinks at the Tambu Lounge

Dole Whip

Going when the new FL opens in 2013

Journey into Narnia and Stitch

Jasmin

Jack Sparrow

Barbosa

Dad having to check off every thing we did on the park map with a pen and we had to do every thing at least once.

None

All the time

Any hunting trip (especially ducks, waterfowl) or I would love to go back to Yellowstone and I want to go to Scotland and Ireland someday.

Tomater

. What is your name?::
L.T

1988. i was 1

dec 2010

dec 2011

GETTING THERE

drive but discovered i like flying better this last trip

if im not driving, im probably doing work, been in college a while..lol

my last trip was just me and my son. i enjoyed spending that time with him and our first stay at the poly

LODGING

polynesian resort!!last trip was my 1st time there and i loved it but want be going back soon due to limited funds!

in 2007, we stayed overnight before i started the disney college program in DTD at what use to be grosvenor resort. and it was bad, holes in the wales. bugs! aww

MAGIC KINGDOM

Dumbo

Stitch's Great Escape. turned me off

before i was in college, my family went to disney every year until i was 16. we use to only go to MK. when we said we were going to disney we were going to MK. One summer i was in like 4th grade, not sure space mountain was new. we got to mk late and we only stayed for 3 days,2 nights and i guess back then they were no 2 day passes and we were at the entrance of MK at turnstiles and we were about to leave the park becasue we couldnt waste money to pay for a full da for only a few hours. it was about to close in like 3 hours and this guy came up to us becasue i was crying and took us in the park!!magical moment!! and we went and waited over an hour to ride space mountain for the first time! the best few hours ever!

columbia harbour house

EPCOT

test track

none!love epcot. maybe a bit bias from working there

my first time at epcot was in 2007 for orientation and training for my CP

the place in germany that starts with an B. That i cant spell

china..i so wanna go for real

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

beauty and the beast show

fantasmic...seen it once, dont wanna go back

my sons 1st bday trip in oct 10, i had a mini photoshoot of him playing and posing in front of mickeys hat! hes so cute!!!!

turkey leg

ive seen some a few times

ANIMAL KINGDOM

Kilimanjaro Safaris and nemo..straight tie. if i go to AK and just do those 2 things, im set!

kali river rapids

riding everst with one of my disney roomies on the 1st row. she tricked me it was my first time on it and her exact words. its just a simple ride!

flame tree BBQ

OTHER DISNEY PLACES

I have been only to Typhoon Lagoon

only been once for a band competetion in 8th grade and the only thing that was open was the wave pool! it was fun though!!!!!

Yes a while back like 2000

the thing where you desigh your own rolar coaster and ride it

No.

N/A

EXTINCT DISNEY

mr. toads wild ride

No.

No.

went once when it was open and the only memeroy is walkin by wishin i could go into the BET soundstage

I love love Spectromagic..bring it back asap please!

RANDOMS

know that i have my son, we always take a photopass pic at the same spot in front of the castle and we always go to ride dumbo 1st!!

the cookies and cream mickey mouse ice cream sandwich!!!

the next trip i really want to do pick a pearl and see cirque de soleil

i have no interest in riding mission space again unless a newcomer wants to ride and i have no interest to watch fantasmic especially at night in the cold with the wind blowing and that mist from the water in your face!!

minnie mouse

mickey mouse

dr. facilier

early 90s like 5 years old. it rained all day, we rented a white car and we spent almost 2 hours in the rain looking for it becasue everyone had a white car. my parents made sure to not rent a white car again

none

all the time!! i still have to explain it to my own parents.They are in shock that i came back home after my disney CP

pegion forge/gatlinburg, TN

Goofy!!

Ooh! Fun!! I remember doing these things all the time when MySpace was cutting edge. ;)

What is your name?::
Jess

May 1995

December 2010

September 2011

GETTING THERE
I fly with the kids and my mom, and my grandparents drive with out luggage and meet us at WDW.

I bring a DVD player for the kiddos, and I always bring a magazine but rarely read it. I usually just chat with the kids or lean back and close my eyes.

On our first trip, we were wandering around the food court when a lady offered the kids and I vouchers for food that she wouldn't be using. Feeling the magic already beginning, I thanked her and proceeded to order lunch for us. The total was $31 and change...the vouchers - $30. Perfect!

LODGING
We love the Polynesian!! It's our home away from home. The atmosphere is amazing, and the staff is so friendly. This last time (and it looks like from now on) we stayed TPV CL, and it was perfect. Watching the castle change colors as we drift off to sleep is amazing. Beach Club is a close second for us, too. THe proximity to Epcot and SAB keep it in the running.

Probably Saratoga Springs. It was great, and we had been upgraded to a two-bedroom villa, but the theming wasn't that appealing to me. We just stayed a night before moving to the Treehouses. Definitely not bad, but it wouldn't be my first choice.

MAGIC KINGDOM
I have to say I really like the carousel. So simple, yet so magical.

Hmmm...Buzz Lightyear frustrates me because I never feel like I'm aiming the dang laser correctly. :laughing:

The kids' first day at MK was wonderful!! I had booked an 8:05 ADR at CRT, and we pretty much had the hub and castle to ourselves. It was a great way to introduce them to WDW. They were so in awe at everything! They still are, but that first trip had a little extra magic.

Crystal Palace for breakfast...love Pooh's French Toast!

EPCOT
Soarin'...the whole family loves it and rides together.

Don't have to do Maelstrom again. ;)

On our most recent trip, the PhotoPass guy posed my kids and my bff's two year old on the ledge of the giant planter just inside the turnstyles. Well, I guess the two year old was DONE, and she took off into the poinsettias. The PhotoPass CMs were cracking up while my friend was trying to get her kid without trampling everything. Well, her DD ended losing a shoe (that her mom had purchased two days earlier), and they never found it.

Garden Grill was really fun!!

I love France and Italy for atmosphere, but Japan has the best shopping!!

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

Love me some Tower of Terror!!!

Lights, Motor, Action...it was neat, but I can go without seeing it again.

On the kids' first trip, DS was sooooo excited to see Playhouse Disney Live on Stage. I was taping, and he was vibrating he was so excited. He turned around and flashed me this huge smile, and it made everything worth it. :goodvibes

50s Prime Time Cafe!!! Soooooo fun!

I've only noticed them a few times, but we've never stopped to watch.

ANIMAL KINGDOM
Expedition Everest!!

I can take or leave Primeval Whirl.

On our most recent trip, we stopped to see Baloo and King Louie. King Louie's picture wasn't in the kids' photo autograph books (they hadn't met him), and he was so "upset" that he ran into the "woods." He then came back and wrapped them in a huge hug. :)

Pizzafari has some pretty yum sandwiches!

OTHER DISNEY PLACES
We haven't been to EITHER!! We plan to hit both on our fall trip, though. I'm excited!

I'm excited to see the swim-through with the sea life.

Nope...the kids don't seem too interested yet, and I'm not a video game person.

I guess the design your own coaster simulator would be cool.

Negatory. A friend of mine worked there, though.

Uhh...it's sporty.

EXTINCT DISNEY
Skyway!!

Nope.

Negative.

I only went near the area once as an underager. It was open on the kids' first trip (and my first trip over 21), but we never made it that way. It had closed before their second trip.

The kiddos really liked Block Party Bash, but it seems like the new parade is pretty similar.

RANDOMS
We always do at least one pre-opening ADR. Love to see the empty parks!

Dole Whips!!

Really excited about the water parks.

I don't really need to use the bus system anymore. It was only necessary on one trip, thank goodness. I mean, they're not horrid, but I like working on our schedule.

Snow White!

I haven't seen the movie yet, but Flynn Rider was quite the charmer when we met him last year. ;)

Malificent is fierce!!

My earlist Disney Park memory is actually from Disneyland. I remember the vignettes from Sleeping Beauty in the castle.

Disneyland!

Not really. Most people I talk Disney with are asking for advice or Disney geeks themselves.

I love NYC and Italy!!

Hmmm...I'd say a mixture of Mulan and Tiana. Kind of clumsy and playing catch up at times but definitely determined and a whole lotta sass!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter