Disney Wonder Mexico Oct 9 2011

Hello! I just booked this cruise! :cool1::cool1::cool1: My parents are coming as well. This will be my 2nd Disney cruise. I did Podcast Cruise 2.0 in December on the Wonder. I am really looking forward to this cruise. I had a great time in Dec. but felt like I didn't get to enjoy the ship as much as I would of liked. There were so many events that I didn't really have time to explore. I am looking forward to our sea days to really enjoy the ship.

We might also be interested in doing a FE exchange. Although I guess we would need a new one as ours has Christmas stuff on it!

Welcome! Maybe we can revive this thread. It seems like people have posted and not come back in a while. :)

I am so excited for this cruise. I just did the special podcast Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip with 30 other Disers. It was so amazing! I am looking forward to meeting some new Disers! I also can't wait to enjoy the Wonder. Only a little over 5 months to go! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We may be joining you too! We are officially booked on the Oct 2nd cruise. My DD just insisted I take a look at the school calendar and wouldn't you know it, it DOES NOT revolve around my vacation planning :confused3 go figure! hehe Looks like we will be waiting another week and joining you on this cruise instead. :goodvibes

I am so excited for this cruise. I just did the special podcast Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip with 30 other Disers. It was so amazing! I am looking forward to meeting some new Disers! I also can't wait to enjoy the Wonder. Only a little over 5 months to go! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We may be joining you too! We are officially booked on the Oct 2nd cruise. My DD just insisted I take a look at the school calendar and wouldn't you know it, it DOES NOT revolve around my vacation planning :confused3 go figure! hehe Looks like we will be waiting another week and joining you on this cruise instead. :goodvibes

Welcome to the both of you!

This thread has been rather slow in comparison our past experiences. Maybe as we get closer it will start to show more activity. We are very excited as well.

Welcome to the both of you!

This thread has been rather slow in comparison our past experiences. Maybe as we get closer it will start to show more activity. We are very excited as well.

It does seem that way. Maybe it's because October isn't "prime" season for sailing?

I know that the Dream cruise we're about to hop on has a crazy thread going - it's up to page 97 - but the end of May is a busy time of the year for Disney, I believe.

Hello all! I am happy to add to your group, as my family will be joining you on the boat.

We are: me - Denise, my dh - Mike, ds - Mark (he'll be 14) and ds - Drew (will be turning 12 on the boat).

We booked when we were on our last cruise over a year ago, this will be our fourth Disney cruise. My kids are soo excited to head back onto the boat.

Has anyone started a list for fish extender exchange? We participated last year and it was a ton of fun.

Hi!

Just added the family to the Google spreadsheet. Thanks for starting it. Looking for the Fish Extender to start!

Hey everyone,

October will be here before we all know it!!! :cool1:

I just took a look at the DCL website and when you look at our itinerary, it has 2 stops at Cabo. They have ditched Mazatlan. I am sorry we are potentially missing Mazatlan, but totally understand the decision.

Just thought I would let everyone know.

Bethie

Hey everyone,

October will be here before we all know it!!! :cool1:

I just took a look at the DCL website and when you look at our itinerary, it has 2 stops at Cabo. They have ditched Mazatlan. I am sorry we are potentially missing Mazatlan, but totally understand the decision.

Just thought I would let everyone know.

Bethie

I also just got a notice in the mail today about our itinerary. It came in the same type of "envelope" that my paycheck comes in. I was hoping I was getting some money! :rotfl:

Hi!

Just added the family to the Google spreadsheet. Thanks for starting it. Looking for the Fish Extender to start!

Actually, I hadn't changed my signature since the last cruise. That spreadsheet is about 19 months old! I am planning on getting a new one started, but I am shocked at how slow this board is, and haven't gotten around to it! As the school year is wrapping up soon (June 10, can't come soon enough), I am going to get started on both a roll call and fish extender list at that point, since it looks like no one else has done either of these things.

Sorry guys, but we have jumped ship. We were able to push our cruise up to September 25, so we'll be missing you.

Have a great trip!

Sorry guys, but we have jumped ship. We were able to push our cruise up to September 25, so we'll be missing you.

Have a great trip!

Take care. We are still trying to jump start this thread it looks like. What is the deal DISer's? :)

It is super quiet here! We just got back from our DCL Alaska cruise so now we can focus on this one. We just saw that they have officially changed the itinerary (which no one seemed to know when we were on the Wonder last week!) so I guess we'll have plenty of time in Cabo now!

It is super quiet here! We just got back from our DCL Alaska cruise so now we can focus on this one. We just saw that they have officially changed the itinerary (which no one seemed to know when we were on the Wonder last week!) so I guess we'll have plenty of time in Cabo now!

So lets get this party STARTED! Come everyone...

When I say Disney, you say Cruise

DISNEY...

Hello my fellow Dis Boards shipmates!
My name is Sally and my grandchildren, their moms and dads, are counting down to our first Disney Cruise ever!! It will be fun to meet our fellow Disney fans during the course of our cruise week!

Woohoo!!!! Today is the 90 day mark!!! Just booked Palo brunch and dinner on our anniversary!!! Seems all so close and real now!

What are everyone's plans pre and post cruise? We fly out to LA from Boston on Friday the 7th and are staying at the LAX Marriott. Post cruise, we are headed down to Disneyland for 2 nights at the Grand Californian. Then spend 3 more nights in LA before flying home on the 21st.

Are we doing the FE? We loved it last time, but need to get started on it, if we are going to.

Can't wait to meet everyone! Let's start having some pre-cruise fun!! :cool1:

Woohoo!!!! Today is the 90 day mark!!! Just booked Palo brunch and dinner on our anniversary!!! Seems all so close and real now!

What are everyone's plans pre and post cruise? We fly out to LA from Boston on Friday the 7th and are staying at the LAX Marriott. Post cruise, we are headed down to Disneyland for 2 nights at the Grand Californian. Then spend 3 more nights in LA before flying home on the 21st.

Are we doing the FE? We loved it last time, but need to get started on it, if we are going to.

Can't wait to meet everyone! Let's start having some pre-cruise fun!! :cool1:

Hello!! I'm going to book Palo too. What day did you book? We've never been so I'm thinking of doing the brunch. Maybe on Tuesday.

Anybody have 2nd seating for dinner?? We do but thinking of changing to 1st. We've only been on 1 cruise and we had 1st seating that time. Can I switch it online or should I call? Really, though.....what are everyone's thoughts/opinions on it? I'm thinking 2nd is better on port days so you have more time.

Hello!! I'm going to book Palo too. What day did you book? We've never been so I'm thinking of doing the brunch. Maybe on Tuesday.

We are going to brunch on Monday. This will be our third cruise and we have always done both brunch and dinner at Palo. It is amazing. You will love it!

Anybody have 2nd seating for dinner?? We do but thinking of changing to 1st. We've only been on 1 cruise and we had 1st seating that time. Can I switch it online or should I call? Really, though.....what are everyone's thoughts/opinions on it? I'm thinking 2nd is better on port days so you have more time.

We always have 1st seating. Closer to when we eat dinner at home. We are typically back on the ship early, so it doesn't make a difference to us. We actually have Palo booked at 7 on Puerta Vallarta day since it's our anniversary.

If you want to switch, your best bet is to call. If first seating is full, you can try onboard the first day too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter