Disney Wonder May 15 2016 3-Day Baja Cruise

Has anyone done a Disney Cruise out of San Diego before? Just wondering if the terminal is the same. Do you still get to walk through the Mickey ears?

I haven't gone out of San Diego but we did a repositioning cruise out of San Pedro few years ago. I'm trying to remember if we walked through the ears but I can't picture it. I remember there being some Disney signage here and there in the terminal but not much. Certainly nowhere close to Port Canaveral!

You are certainly going to get your exercise it sounds like! :)

Currently we are at:

Confirmed -
francoise
Eric Fan
Alex Perez
karinakessen
Manda mermaid
nanacruiser
Twirley
Arcelia

Still waiting to hear from -
dandifamily
Sarahmommyof2
BelleBorracha
Aimee032
evilqueenshari
Chella Jense
Pixiedustdisney07
Fernanda Lopez

Hi everyone,
We are first time cruisers, cruising with out 9 year old girl and 4 year old young man. Just found out what the fish extenders are... and was hoping to participate in this fun!!!! Please let me know if there is still a group welcoming another family.
Thank you,
Lisa

Hi everyone,
I've been hitting reply to other comments, not sure if that's the right thing to do or not but we are very first time cruisers and I know it's very last minute, but we would love to join a fish extenders group!!! Please let me know if it's still ok to join a group!
Thank you,
Lisa

Hey!! I'm a little late, I wanted to see about getting involved in the fish extenders! Do you know what I need to do at this point to get my state room involved? We are also traveling with our 5 year old son and 4 year old daughter!

Hi Manda Mermaid!
We just booked the cruise!! This is our first time on a cruise so we chose a short one to see how we handle it! I am so excited! On this cruise it will be my husband my 5 year old son and 4 year old daughter and myself :)
We are hoping to meet up with other cruisers and participate in the Fish Extenders and just have a WONDERfull time!!

Hi All,

My name is Jason and my family of 4 are very excited to join you all on our first Disney Cruise. My daughters are 2 and 7. We are all very new to this so I apologize, but if it is not too late we would love to be on the FE list! We just heard about it. I'm happy to provide more information via PM. Is AquaDame the right person to reach out to? Thank you so much for organizing the list!

Since it is so last minute we could set you guys up with your own group..? I will PM you all to see if you are interested! I did ask the other two groups but they have already finished making their gifts... :(

Brittany and Watts Family,
I do not know how to work this forum and cannot find a way to PM you guys. Please email me and we could get our FE group going? Lisa.Sulit@gmail.com
Is that ok AquaDame?

Lisa

Brittany and Watts Family,
I do not know how to work this forum and cannot find a way to PM you guys. Please email me and we could get our FE group going? Lisa.Sulit@gmail.com
Is that ok AquaDame?

Lisa
Hi Lisa, You have to have 10 posts on the forum to do a PM. So we won't be able to do that. Maybe AquaDame can help us out and create one for us. So, thats Lisa and Brittany and WattsFamily in a group, right?

Hi Lisa, You have to have 10 posts on the forum to do a PM. So we won't be able to do that. Maybe AquaDame can help us out and create one for us. So, thats Lisa and Brittany and WattsFamily in a group, right?
Yes, if Brittany replies, then her family is also included!

Lisa

Hey!! I'm a little late, I wanted to see about getting involved in the fish extenders! Do you know what I need to do at this point to get my state room involved? We are also traveling with our 5 year old son and 4 year old daughter!
Hi Brittany,
The Watts Family and my family just started our group, you are welcome to join us. We are just waiting for your reply. Please email me on my personal email: lisa.sulit@gmail.com so that we can get our group started.

Lisa

Hello. We sailed on the Wonder May 1 - 15 prior to your group and I would be grateful for your help. Apparently when dh emptied the safe in our stateroom, he just grabbed the iPad and did not feel around. He left the pouch that had my rings in it - my anniversary diamond band, my Grandmother's anniversary diamond band, my Great-Grandmother's gold wedding band, the garnet that my Mom gave me for my 16th birthday...all special and meaningful. I am kicking myself for not going back to check it after he did. I called lost & found it has not been turned in, but I understand that it can take some time for the information to get back to Orlando. We were in cabin 7098 if anyone on here happened to to be in it.

Hello. We sailed on the Wonder May 1 - 15 prior to your group and I would be grateful for your help. Apparently when dh emptied the safe in our stateroom, he just grabbed the iPad and did not feel around. He left the pouch that had my rings in it - my anniversary diamond band, my Grandmother's anniversary diamond band, my Great-Grandmother's gold wedding band, the garnet that my Mom gave me for my 16th birthday...all special and meaningful. I am kicking myself for not going back to check it after he did. I called lost & found it has not been turned in, but I understand that it can take some time for the information to get back to Orlando. We were in cabin 7098 if anyone on here happened to to be in it.

Oh no, thats awful! I hope someone finds it ASAP!! We were in 2552 so definitely did not see it. :(

I am so sorry for your loss. That was terrible and I certainly hope all your precious items will be returned. We were not even close to your floor so I know nothing about your loss. Once again I hope you will receive your valuables very soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter