• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder March 30 2017 Cruise Meet & FE

What excursions is everyone doing?

We are not doing any this time. For the Nassau day, we are not even getting off the ship. Been there, done that twice and just want to enjoy what DCL has to offer onboard. We plan on spending the morning on the beach at CC. Hopefully we will make it to the other side of the island this time! From what others say, it is less crowded when the Wonder is docked there as opposed to the Dream. That will be nice. I love Castaway Cay!

My sister and I are and a couple of the kids are going to go on a snorkeling excursion. I didn't really want to leave the ship but my sister wanted to go snorkeling. CC is so beautiful and relaxing!

My sister and I are and a couple of the kids are going to go on a snorkeling excursion. I didn't really want to leave the ship but my sister wanted to go snorkeling. CC is so beautiful and relaxing!

We did the snorkeling excursion last time on CC. It was fun.

Just booked last night! My very first cruise and it had to be a Disney one!!

Myself (Michelle) My boyfriend (Dave) and my Daughter (Emily)

Do not know how stateroom number yet but I would love to be a part of the FE group if I can....

Tips...I need them. My BF is a castaway member by DD and I are first timers and want to make the most of this trip.

Just booked last night! My very first cruise and it had to be a Disney one!!

Myself (Michelle) My boyfriend (Dave) and my Daughter (Emily)

Do not know how stateroom number yet but I would love to be a part of the FE group if I can....

Tips...I need them. My BF is a castaway member by DD and I are first timers and want to make the most of this trip.

Welcome to the board! I will add your family to the Roll Call on post #2. You will love DCL. The best tip I can give you is to check out the Daily Navigators for the things your family would most like to do while onboard. There are just too many options available to get them all in on a 3 day cruise (we still have things we haven't gotten to yet and this will be our 3rd Disney cruise).

As for our FE group, we closed the group a few weeks ago so that participants would have enough time to purchase/make gifts. I have a few extra gifts and will be glad to add you to my personal list. You can send me a message with your stateroom info when you get it (I assume you have a GTY reservation). I'll send you a message with my info. If any of the other participants let me know they are able to add you, I will send their info too.

All gifts are done and starting to pack. I think I am more excited than the kids!

Regarding excursions, we are doing the dolphin experience in Nassau at Blue Lagoon.

We have been packing our bags for a couple of weeks now. Got the swimsuits and outfits for dinner ready to go. Basically everything except what we use on a daily basis.
I was double checking all our reservations for flights, hotel, and car rental yesterday. Can't wait for the next two weeks to pass.

Only one more day! Can't wait to get on the ship. We will be heading to the airport early in the morning. Looking forward to a Wonderful cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter