Disney Wonder March 19 2017 4 nights

mort1331

DIS Veteran
I think this is the way to start a new thread for our cruise meet ups. 1st time cruisers. Always looking for help and new ideas.
ME, DW. DDs 10/6 at sailing.
Trying to keep this a secret until we see the port. They think we are just going to Vero Beach for a beach vacation, but stop at the port to look at the ships.
Hope it works and their not disappointed. heheh

I think this is the way to start a new thread for our cruise meet ups. 1st time cruisers. Always looking for help and new ideas.
Trying to keep this a secret until we see the port. They think we are just going to Vero Beach for a beach vacation, but stop at the port to look at the ships.
You need to copy the URL (at the top of this page) and head over to the "Find your 2017 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here" thread. There you post a request to have your thread added to the first (directory post). It makes it easier for others to then find your cruise meet thread.

Hi all! I booked this cruise a couple of days ago. Told my husband, but not the kids yet. Not sure if/when we'll tell them. Our cruise will consist of me, DH, DS (14) and DD (11). Can't wait to see how the Wonder will look after dry dock, and I'm not sure what I'm more excited for - the Frozen show, or Tiana's Place!!

This will be our 8th cruise (if we don't sneak another one in before then), so please let me know if you have any questions about DCL and the whole process. :earsboy:

That's an awesome surprise! We did the same thing in October 2014. We told them we were going to Vero as well, but my daughter kept reading the signs saying "Cocoa Beach". So when we hit the top of the bridge and told them to look the the left, my son got it quick where we were really going... but when we told daughter, she started crying, saying she wanted to go to Cocoa Beach!! She was excited once we were in the terminal, but she was not happy until then! :rotfl2:

Hi all! I booked this cruise a couple of days ago. Told my husband, but not the kids yet. Not sure if/when we'll tell them. Our cruise will consist of me, DH, DS (14) and DD (11). Can't wait to see how the Wonder will look after dry dock, and I'm not sure what I'm more excited for - the Frozen show, or Tiana's Place!!

This will be our 8th cruise (if we don't sneak another one in before then), so please let me know if you have any questions about DCL and the whole process. :earsboy:
Nice to know that we will have some "experts" on this forum. We will have many questions to come, thanks. BTW my wife doesnt even know about the cruise, so we will see how that goes...hehe

This will be our first cruise- it will be my husband, me, DD (4) and DS (12). We would like to participate in the fish extender activities if anyone has started a list!

Hi! First time Disney cruisers! We booked this cruise and are so excited! It will be me, my husband, my son (5), and my mother. We would love to participate in the fish exchange.
Thanks!

Durkee family is also on this cruise. Very excited, first time cruisers...
Would love to participate in fish extender tradition. Didn't look for FB group yet.

Looks like we have a lot of 1st timers. Glad we are not alone. Not sure about this FE thing, plus being a shorter cruise. But always up to new adventures.
Welcome all. Any fellow Canucks?

Just read something about FE's . Is there a group started for our sailing? If so, what is the link?

:hippie:
Hi Friends!

:earsgirl::earsboy:My husband and I....with our 2 girls 8 and 7...Will be cruising on the Wonder on March 19th.....And I was wondering if somebody with 2 children would like to exchange FE gifts with my 2 girls?

This will be our 3rd cruise. The last one in DEC 2015 the FE didn't work out because I didn't know there a message board ...lol...disappointed girls :(

:worship:Please let me know...Thank you!
windikemplin@gmail.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter