Disney Wonder March 16, 2016 4 nights to the Bahamas

We will be on this cruise. It is dh and myself, we don't have kids. We live in South Florida, Boca Raton, so it is easy to get to the port in Miami.

We would be interested in a Meet & Greet and/or a pin trading meet.

We will be on this cruise. It is dh and myself, we don't have kids. We live in South Florida, Boca Raton, so it is easy to get to the port in Miami.

We would be interested in a Meet & Greet and/or a pin trading meet.

We are in 2517, there will be a dry erase board and a fish extender. Leave me a note as to time that would work for pin trading. We are 2 adults as well.

We are in 2517, there will be a dry erase board and a fish extender. Leave me a note as to time that would work for pin trading. We are 2 adults as well.

We're in 2513! (But, we are not doing fish extenders.)

We're certainly nearby!! Should not be hard to arrange a meet.

I think we were on the Emerald Princess in the Baltic. Where are you taking her?

Bobbi

We're certainly nearby!! Should not be hard to arrange a meet.

I think we were on the Emerald Princess in the Baltic. Where are you taking her?

Bobbi

It is a 4-nighter just like this one. It sails from Fort Lauderdale (which is very convenient for us as we live in South Florida, Boca Raton) and has 2 other sea days with a day in Grand Cayman in between. We also sailed on the Emerald twice in December 2015 and like her and Princess very much.

But, this is the first time we will get home from a cruise and have basically 2 days to unpack and repack before sailing again!

It really is a Small World that our cabins are so close! That is pretty funny!

That's really a wonderful schedule if you think about it. We took the last Southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan this year, so we had about a 5 week time frame between our cruises.

We've booked a WBTA on the Caribbean Princess for next year. We enjoy Princess, too.

As far as this cruise....

Any more interest in a local /regional Candy Exchange, or a pin trading meet?

Bobbi

16 days! I hope everyone is getting excited and starting to pack their Fish Extender gift and pirate gear! I just had my children try on their clothes and they have outgrown them so I am off to shop for the cruise! I will check back in a few days to see if any other families wanted to join the Fish Extender group!

Have a magical day!

15 days! I have been under the weather with the flu, but finally, I am feeling better! Friends will be joining me for a planning weekend later this week. We have a gals trip to WDW in May, and we'll be picking FPs.

Pin trading interest?

I'll be buying our candy for the Candy exchange next week when we are back in Dayton. Anyone else interested? Last day to sign up is today!

Bobbi

This will be our first cruise ever! Just heard about FE and it sounds like fun. Too late to be a part of the fun?

This will be our first cruise ever! Just heard about FE and it sounds like fun. Too late to be a part of the fun?

Welcome! I have not bought or printed out info on our local candy. If you cannot be added to the FE, I can exchange candy with you if you wish. I'm in 2517 and there will be a dry erase board indicate times we could meet for pin exchange as well.

I hope you have a great cruise!

Bobbi

Cabin Number
Hometown(s)
Cruisers Name,Age,Gender
Allergies?
Special Celebration?

Rosemount, MN
Michael 46 M
Tracy 44 F
Hannah 16 F
Jonathan 12 M
Jonathan's 13th Birthday

Lexington, Ky
Kevin 47 M
Kim 42 F
Aiden 6 M
Aiden's 6th Birthday

Jonestown, PA
Rob 38 M
Mollie 42 F
Madelayne 8 F
Bella 5 F
Rob and Mollie's 10th Anniversary

Southlake, TX
Kurt 49 M
Marlea 47 F
Kyan Grace 12 F
Kristopher M 9
6th DCL Cruise - "Gold" CC inaugural cruise

7016/7018

Springfield,va
Jeff 45 M
Molly 44 F
Katie 16 F
Cole 13 M
Cole's birthday

Alexandria, Va
Chris 32 M
Lindsay 31 F
Ashley 7 F
Dane 5 M
1st Cruise!!!

Nashville, TN
Tobey 40 F
jamie 2M
johnathon 4M
Jordan 14 F

Ellisville MO
Zach 37
Mandy 37
Ansley 10 F
Grady 7 M
Beckett 3 M

Murfreesboro TN
Lexy 41
Laney 12 F
Drew 9 F - She has a severe nut allergy :(

Is this the most updated list?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter