Disney Wonder March 12, 2017

Yay!!! I just booked with my Daughter and Grandson for Spring Break......This will be our 2nd Disney cruise - We just sailed on the Fantasy in July and fell in love with DCL! We're looking forward to chatting with everyone as we countdown the days to our "Wonder"ful Spring Break Cruise!

Just booked this cruise yesterday. DCL #4 for us. Anyone else joining us?
Hi NortherGrizz! I just booked with my Daughter and Grandson for Spring Break. We were in a Fish Extender Group on our recent Fantasy cruise and would love to participate again. We definitely want to join in on the Family FE Group - It would be Myself-Bernie (61), my DD Jennifer (36) and my DGS Aiden (7). We have not yet been assigned a room number, so I will pass that on as soon as they assign it. I may also join the Adult FE Group - Sounds Fun!

Sending good thoughts to all of the Dream September 7th Passengers that have been affected by Matthew and are no longer sailing out tomorrow......Hopefully they will get to rebook another awesome cruise real soon.

Looks like we will be joining you! I am traveling with my DH, and three DS, ages 19, 13 and 11. This will be our first time on the Wonder, we've sailed twice on the Magic and twice on the Fantasy. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

There is a FE group already started with 7 families signed up. If you provide me your information I can add you to the group as well.
This is my family's first Disney cruise and we are sailing on this one. Can you add us to the FE group, too? Sailing will be myself (mom), hubby (dad), daughter Ashlyn (18), son Hayden (14), and daughter Mattie (10).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter