Disney Wonder - Cabin 7565

FigmentChick

DIS Veteran
Hello! :wave2: Has anyone stayed in this cabin within the past year? I am booked in it for next March and I am seeing some not-so-good reviews, but they are at least two years old.

Any information would be helpful. Thank you!

Were the reviews about cosmetic issues? The Wonder had a mini-refurb in January. Some things may have been taken care of.

I wouldn't worry anyway. Only the unhappy people tend to post. Assuming nearly one cruise a week, think of how many people stayed in that cabin and didn't post a bad review.

BTW, we were in 6050 (one deck down, opposite side of the hall) in early April. We loved the location. No problem being right at the midship elevators. Very quiet.

Were the reviews about cosmetic issues? The Wonder had a mini-refurb in January. Some things may have been taken care of.

I wouldn't worry anyway. Only the unhappy people tend to post. Assuming nearly one cruise a week, think of how many people stayed in that cabin and didn't post a bad review.

Thank you! I tend to be sensitive to smells and that's the only reason I got worried. But you are absolutely correct, more people post and complain than say nice things.

BTW, we were in 6050 (one deck down, opposite side of the hall) in early April. We loved the location. No problem being right at the midship elevators. Very quiet.
Good to hear this. I just booked 6046 on Wonder 12/18/2015 sailing!!! What else can you tell me about that area?!?

We were down the hall in October - 7548 - and thought it was a wonderful location. I was worried the noise level being right at the elevators, but we never had any. We loved being mid-ship and we took the stairs everywhere. Loved the location so much we just booked that same room for our 2015 cruise.

We were directly across the hall in 7564 last month. LOVED the location. It was quiet......amazing stateroom host.....no funny smells.....but did smell some wafts of sewage in the aft hallway near aft stairs - only once in 5 nights..... Signs of any wear were very minimal....do not compare age of ship to age of a hotel....its not the same in any way.....constant care given to all aspects of ship that a hotel would not experience.

I would book 7564 again in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!! Let me know if I can answer any questions.

I hope you enjoyed your cruise! I am also staying in room 7565 in October 2015 and I'm sensitive to smells. Did you find problems with it?

Hello! :wave2: Has anyone stayed in this cabin within the past year? I am booked in it for next March and I am seeing some not-so-good reviews, but they are at least two years old.

Any information would be helpful. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter