Disney Wonder April 6, 2017 FE??

Franbi555

Earning My Ears
Hello! First time Disney Cruiser here and I have to keep a secret from my boys (ages 9 and 5) starting today Tuesday, July 26, 2016
To Thursday, April 6, 2017!!! I wanna tell them like every second but I'm gonna hold out...

I would love to get some DCL tips and would absolutely love to join a fish extender (FE) group. Would someone please guide me? Thanks!!!

So now only so far to go: 254 days or

• 21,945,600 seconds
  • 365,760 minutes
  • 6096 hours
  • 36 weeks and 2 days
  • 69.59% of a common year (365 days)
Thanks!
Frances Blackwell

Hello! First time Disney Cruiser here and I have to keep a secret from my boys (ages 9 and 5) starting today Tuesday, July 26, 2016
To Thursday, April 6, 2017!!! I wanna tell them like every second but I'm gonna hold out...

I would love to get some DCL tips and would absolutely love to join a fish extender (FE) group. Would someone please guide me? Thanks!!!

• 21,945,600 seconds
  • 365,760 minutes
  • 6096 hours
  • 36 weeks and 2 days
Thanks!
Frances Blackwell
There is currently no Cruise Meet thread for your cruise. Fish Extenders are handled on cruise meet threads. It actually may be a bit early for FE groups. Typically about 6 months out is a good time to get them started. In the meantime, if you want to start your cruise meet thread, just copy the URL at the top of this page and then head over to the "Find your 2017 Wonder cruise meet LINK here" thread. There you post a request to have you link added to the first (directory) post there. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post. Makes is much easier for others on your same cruise to find it.

Then, use your cruise meet thread to discuss all sorts of cruising questions/issues.

Hi, I"m Jenny. I will be sailing with my daughter Hagan(25) and twin grad-daughters Kensleigh and Kyndall (7). I want to do the Fish Extender also. This is my 2nd Disney cruise.
Hello Jenny! Nice to connect with you :) This is our first time on DCL. Did you participate in the FE on your last cruise? What do we do? I will be traveling with my husband and our two boys Kendrick (9) and Gabriel (6). We are so excited! Let's plan...

I'm sick with sinuses today.I will get on here tomorrow and let you know what I find out about FE. I've never done it but it don't seem to difficult to do. Just need someone to organize it. We can do it if you like? I sailed on the Magic after it was refurbish. It was a great cruise. Everything was like a new ship. I've been on other cruise ships but Disney ships a so nice. You will love it. Me and my husband is going on the Disney Dream in Feb. And me and my daughter and grad- daughters on this cruise in April for my birthday( big 44 this year). If you need any help with anything, just let me know!!!!! Glad to meet you!!!!

Hello ladies!! We just booked this cruise as a surprise birthday gift for our son, who will be 9yo in March! So excited, but agree w/the OP that keeping the secret is torture!! We are gold status cruisers (just got off the Magic two weeks ago, and sailing the Dream in Nov '17 too!!) w/seven or eight DCLs, but this will be our first on the Wonder, and I cannot wait to see it reimagined!!

We have done FE in the past but find that for a thee night cruise, it's too hectic, so will likely pass on it this time. I might hang our FE and bring gifts for our son so he won't know the difference! LOL!

There's another popular social media platform that also hosts cruise meet groups... they usually organize an FE if you don't get a lot of interest here... it might be worth checking out.

Ahoy, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello !!! We are excited to cruise the Wonder ! Have cruised on the Dream - decided it's time to experience the entire fleet :)
Will have three children with us : Madee (12) Garrett (10) Elliott(7)
I'll keep watching for FE info !! For those who are cruising for the first time - be prepared to be blown away . It will TRULY be magical and ABSOLUTELY worth every penny. !!!

• 21,945,600 seconds
  • 365,760 minutes
  • 6096 hours
  • 36 weeks and 2 days
Thanks!
Frances Blackwell

Hi Frances! My husband planned a Disney vacation as a surprise for me and our boys who will be 9 and 6 when we cruise in April. I noticed our boys are the same age so thought it would be fun to introduce myself. It'll be our first Disney cruise and this is the first I've heard of the FE so I'm researching. We haven't told our boys about the trip yet either but I don't know how long I'll be able to keep the secret!
Looking forward to getting some more info!
-Lillian Taylor

This will be our first Disney Cruise. We will be on the Wonder departing from Port Canaveral on April 6th. Is this where you meet up to join a group for fish extenders? We have 3 children boys 15 and 13 and a daughter 11.

I'm a Disney Cruise Rookie. My nephew and I are going to be on this ship also, but I cannot find any Fish Extender groups. :/ I have a bunch of goodies, ready to share. So if any of you know of a group, let me know. Otherwise, we'll just randomly drop our goodies in the FEs we pass. Thanks!

Hello ladies!! We just booked this cruise as a surprise birthday gift for our son, who will be 9yo in March! So excited, but agree w/the OP that keeping the secret is torture!! We are gold status cruisers (just got off the Magic two weeks ago, and sailing the Dream in Nov '17 too!!) w/seven or eight DCLs, but this will be our first on the Wonder, and I cannot wait to see it reimagined!!

We have done FE in the past but find that for a thee night cruise, it's too hectic, so will likely pass on it this time. I might hang our FE and bring gifts for our son so he won't know the difference! LOL!

There's another popular social media platform that also hosts cruise meet groups... they usually organize an FE if you don't get a lot of interest here... it might be worth checking out.

Ahoy, and Happy Thanksgiving!

I've checked FB and Google with no luck. Do you know where else I might find a FE group?

• 21,945,600 seconds
  • 365,760 minutes
  • 6096 hours
  • 36 weeks and 2 days
Thanks!
Frances Blackwell
It's my first time, too! Were you able to find a FE group? TIA!

It's almost that time. Has anyone had any luck finding a FE group? I'll be bringing goodies just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter